Comments
1 - 20 of 103 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2011
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Max

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Anyone know anything about Lea who dances at the Sugar Shack, I saw her a few days ago and she is one hot momma.
treat

Mullens, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you musta been drunk....
looking

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

why wuld you want someone who shows her body off to anyone who will give her money?

just dont understand you men......
Max

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Because she takes her clotes off for money, alot easier and cheaper than a date
looking

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Max wrote:
Because she takes her clotes off for money, alot easier and cheaper than a date
sounds like to me your the cheap one lololololol
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 26, 2010
 
looking wrote:
why wuld you want someone who shows her body off to anyone who will give her money?
just dont understand you men......
if it works there is it really worth talking about?hmmm?
Marcie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I got a lap dance from her and she is so hott, she made me feel so good. It really turned my husband on to watch the two of us.
You are just

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 6, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

sick
Oooo Yuck

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Max wrote:
Anyone know anything about Lea who dances at the Sugar Shack, I saw her a few days ago and she is one hot momma.
Yea the nasty thing is on home confinment for drugs & prositution. Dam you are sick if you think that is hott.If you saw her , you haven't seen much! Don't get out much do you?? YUCK
clueless

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 6, 2010
 
Max wrote:
Anyone know anything about Lea who dances at the Sugar Shack, I saw her a few days ago and she is one hot momma.
nope
Bored

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who cares???!!!
BITCH

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PEEWEE ENGLAND IS NASTY UGLY BITCH.. I WISH I COULD HAVE 10min. WITH HER I WOULD KICK THE HELL OUT HER T.E. HOW TO BE A MOM .. SHE HAS TWO KIDS AND SHE ONLY
COMES TO SEE THEM WHAT EVERY 7 MONTHS AND SHE NOTHING BUT A PILL HOE.. SHE OUT FOR THE MONEY OR OUT FOR THE PILLS FUCK HER........ STOP PLAYING MOMMY... JUST CAUSE MIKE IS IN LOCKUP DON'T MEAN YOU NEED TO CAN JUST COME RUNNING AND FOR THE MEN THAT PAY FOR THAT SAVE YOU MONEY AND GO TO THE EYE DR.
Marcie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do I detect a trace of jealousy? I found her to be very engaging and extremely hott. I'm unfamiliar with her background and really don't give a sh*t as long as she makes me feel good.
1 post removed
kunivin-u know

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

you know what if you aint neva been there you need ta jus shut tha hell up bout tha place till you know n there is a couploe of gurls tha work there tha arnt whores or pill whores you know there is a couple of us tha do look good and do jus work there to takecare of our selfs n our kids.. not ta jus get drugs.....n all of ya tha dont know tha gurls n our sittin on here runnin ya mouth bout tha gurls workin tere tha got kids syin tha they lost them n dont take cara of them an are jus workin there ta support there drug habbit if you dont know them how u really gonna si there n say thas why there- there shut tha hell up bout itleast they got a job insteada sittin on there ass.. get a damm life get off here runnin your mouth ad worry bout your own lifes.... n i do work there n i promise ya i aint no nasty bitch.. or a pill whore so you can take alla that n do what you want wit it lol
Wondering

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whi is the big blond that used to work there that takes the married man home every evening from Guyandotte Energy? I have seen him leave with her many times. She has long blond hair and he waits for her to pick him up each morning after his wife drops him off at work. He drives a gold Chevy truck with camo hood and door covers. He goes to her before he even goes home to his family...
Sweet Heart

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kunivin-u know wrote:
you know what if you aint neva been there you need ta jus shut tha hell up bout tha place till you know n there is a couploe of gurls tha work there tha arnt whores or pill whores you know there is a couple of us tha do look good and do jus work there to takecare of our selfs n our kids.. not ta jus get drugs.....n all of ya tha dont know tha gurls n our sittin on here runnin ya mouth bout tha gurls workin tere tha got kids syin tha they lost them n dont take cara of them an are jus workin there ta support there drug habbit if you dont know them how u really gonna si there n say thas why there- there shut tha hell up bout itleast they got a job insteada sittin on there ass.. get a damm life get off here runnin your mouth ad worry bout your own lifes.... n i do work there n i promise ya i aint no nasty bitch.. or a pill whore so you can take alla that n do what you want wit it lol
Instead of being on topix , you need to go online to get some kind of spelling lessons. your comment hardly made sence at all. You just rambled on & on , wasn't even really readable. TRY HOOKED ON PHONICS!! HA HA !! Stripper ho.
Life of Riley

Williamstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Max wrote:
Anyone know anything about Lea who dances at the Sugar Shack, I saw her a few days ago and she is one hot momma.
Are you referring to Lea Strickland or a different Lea. Lea Strickland was on home-confinement, but she is now in the regional jail.
Yes she could be one hot momma. If you had the cash, she would strip naked and dance all over you. She was never shy about showing off her body. She will rub her naked body all over you. Lea does a good job with her mouth s**king you d***. She is also good using her p**sy to f**k.
If you want more than I girl naked, she can usually find a friend or relative that will get naked with you too.
Max

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I checked the RJ site, the hottie I saw was not Lea Strickland, not sure what her real name is, her stage name is Lea though and she is a young hottie.
Life of Riley

Williamstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 19, 2010
 
Oooo Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>Yea the nasty thing is on home confinment for drugs & prositution. Dam you are sick if you think that is hott.If you saw her , you haven't seen much! Don't get out much do you?? YUCK
You must be referring to Lea Strickland
hmmm

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

that lea at sugar shack i am pretty sure is the one who comes from oak hill

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pineville Discussions

Search the Pineville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
timothy word 3 hr HEIDI LOUU 2
pineville little general 4 hr Mr Peanut 8
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,724
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr bacon hater 54,453
cant sleep 5 hr anyone bored 12
Pageant momma drama 9 hr Court 1
Coming to Pineville very soon! Fri Happy Trails 6
•••
•••
•••
Pineville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pineville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pineville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••