hmm

United States

#21 Jan 5, 2013
I agree scott needs to b gone from over there and a few emploees to. All that place is a party place and a easy night with any employee. Scott don't even no what goes on over there all he does is stay home and worry about his wife that runs aroundi
Connie

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 6, 2013
What employees could you party with? I love a good party.
tisk

Charleston, WV

#23 Jan 7, 2013
we all know the ones that party. There use to be some girls there years ago and they would party in the cabins, along with some of the other employees.
country girl

Danville, WV

#24 Jan 7, 2013
who were they
Lol

Beckley, WV

#25 Jan 7, 2013
Those ladies are still there if you like skanky girls and toothless BJs lol
Jughead

Pineville, WV

#26 Jan 9, 2013
hmm wrote:
That place sucks and so does the ppl that work there
at lease they work
Hobbit

Pineville, WV

#27 Jan 10, 2013
Lol wrote:
Those ladies are still there if you like skanky girls and toothless BJs lol
What a horrible thing to say. Those people have feelings too. You, obviously, don't. KARMA !!!!
Lol

Beckley, WV

#28 Jan 10, 2013
If they had feelings and cared they wouldn't prostitute themselves out to guest.
Hobbit

Pineville, WV

#29 Jan 11, 2013
I don't know that they do that. I only have your word for that. I haven't heard it from anyone else. Frankly, I don't believe it.

Since: Jul 12

Pineville, WV

#30 Jan 11, 2013
Twin Falls is a great park! They have hiking trails, golf, swimming, camping, a historical farm to visit, jungle gyms, bathrooms, picnic shelters, a theater, a boy scout activity area, cabins, handicap facilities, and a newly renovated lodge. Any person can use many of these resources for FREE!

Twin Falls is a state park and we are fortunate to have one in our county. People travel from all over the US to see our "raw" nature. I encourage everyone to visit this year and participate in some of the many activities that go on at Twin Falls.

I doubt any of those posters who claim the staff doubles as prostitutes could afford to stay at the Twin Fall Resort Lodge.

“ Wishin I was on the beach!”

Since: Sep 08

Some beach, somewhere....

#31 Jan 11, 2013
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
Twin Falls is a great park! They have hiking trails, golf, swimming, camping, a historical farm to visit, jungle gyms, bathrooms, picnic shelters, a theater, a boy scout activity area, cabins, handicap facilities, and a newly renovated lodge. Any person can use many of these resources for FREE!

Twin Falls is a state park and we are fortunate to have one in our county. People travel from all over the US to see our "raw" nature. I encourage everyone to visit this year and participate in some of the many activities that go on at Twin Falls.

I doubt any of those posters who claim the staff doubles as prostitutes could afford to stay at the Twin Fall Resort Lodge.
I love Twin Falls! I travel 400 miles several times a year to visit family in the area. I always stay at Twin Falls.
hmm

Beckley, WV

#32 Jan 11, 2013
No one said the park was bad just the employees and management. Lots of litter on the trails and beside the roads.
if i had my wish

Charleston, WV

#33 Jan 15, 2013
If i had my wish some of the old ladies that use to work there would be rehired. nothing like seeing some lovely ladies posing by the cabins. Those luring eyes letting you know its ok to be a man. I miss that place. Golf time in the summer was the best.
bugged

Beckley, WV

#34 Jan 19, 2013
I heard from someone who worked in housekeeping that they had a bad infestation of bed bugs in the lodge and cabins. It got so bad that she quit. I think they finally got it cleared up but they had to buy new mattresses and everything.
hmm

United States

#35 Jan 20, 2013
Yea you are right they did have those bugs. Never heard of that place havein them before when the old supervisor was there. You can see and tell that the new supervisor that they have in housekeeping now don't now what she is doing. I think that they need to get rid of her but that will never happen cause she slept her way to became supervisor
Just Me

Pineville, WV

#36 Mar 22, 2013
why wrote:
The park gets no tourism even from locals during peak times or any time for that matter. And they do nothing to bring people in and let things go down hill. The over look towar is a law suit waiting to happen. It needs torn down before someone gets hurt on the thing.
The State needs to replace Scott. He spends more time worrying about partying with his wife than he does taking care of the park. He use to be great at his job, one of the best, but no longer cares. Time for him to retire or be replaced.
To many of the simple things, like picking up trash along the roads and trails, is not being done. It's just laziness on these issues and not a lack of funding.

How do you know??? Are u around Scott and his wife all the time?? They don't party!
1 post removed
hmm

United States

#38 Mar 31, 2013
They may not party as much as they use to but they surte do sleep around on each other all the time and it don't matter who it is either. I know this for a fact
HJKL

Welch, WV

#39 Apr 1, 2013
Is this Scott the one who lives in the park ranger house up there? Is he the same one thats been there for the past 4 years or so? If so I dont think he parties or runs around on his wife silly people lol
hmm

United States

#40 Apr 2, 2013
Yea scott lives on the park but he has been there 40 years or more. So apparently u don't know who scott is or anybody else that works over there
Just Me

Pineville, WV

#41 Apr 12, 2013
hmm wrote:
They may not party as much as they use to but they surte do sleep around on each other all the time and it don't matter who it is either. I know this for a fact

How do you know??? Are u the one sleeping with one of them?? I know both of them and you are out of your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 15 min Dream Crystal 938
Oceana police 1 hr Undercover brother 2
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr River Tam 22,855
Dear Topix 4 hr Maverick 808 836
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 6 hr _Zoey_ 8,867
failed drug test while on home confinement (Aug '10) 8 hr Rexs_mommy 13
BodyWorks May 24 Mea 6
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE