First Prev
of 3
Next Last
need2knoe

Warriormine, WV

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Does anyone know if Twin Falls' power has been restored?
Checked

Smyrna, TN

#2 Oct 31, 2012
need2knoe wrote:
Does anyone know if Twin Falls' power has been restored?
Their Facebook post says that it was restored around 9:30pm
need2knoe

Warriormine, WV

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Checked wrote:
<quoted text>Their Facebook post says that it was restored around 9:30pm
thank you so much.=)
hmm

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Who gives a crap about that placr and the ppl that works there. They all are low lifes
Looky

Ardsley, NY

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Love twin falls
food

Pineville, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2012
I do too; however, they have raised the prices on their food to the point that they will drive away the local people who used to choose to eat there. The only people they will cater to with the current high prices are those who have no choice but to eat there. That would be those who are forced to eat there because they are spending the night in either their lodge or cabin. I would also like to add, in my humble opinion, that the quality of the food is declining. It is just like most in the USA; the prices go up and the quality goes down. Isn't that a sad state?

Since: Jul 12

Oceana, WV

#7 Dec 28, 2012
They have to pay for that building some how.
hmm

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
That place sucks and so does the ppl that work there

Oceana, WV

#9 Dec 28, 2012
hmm wrote:
That place sucks and so does the ppl that work there
as do your writing skills
I am so handsome

Warriormine, WV

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
as do your writing skills
You may have the logic of grammar mastered ,but I've never yet seen you post a logical comment on any subject on here .

Oceana, WV

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Please point out what illogical comments I have made. I will be happy to elaborate.
neo ancient

Warriormine, WV

#12 Dec 29, 2012
You are a grammar nazi .
"as do your writing skills "
Shouldn't the first word of a sentence always start with a capital letter?

Oceana, WV

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Well, that would be a capitalization error, wouldn't it? But I thought you would have guessed by my lack of punctuation that I was posting a casual phrase, not a complete sentence, such that would require following capitalization rules.

What about me lead you to believe I was a Nazi?? I am offended by the remark. I, too, make writing errors and I enjoy experimenting with sentence structure. Tell me you have a better hobby..
neo ancient

Warriormine, WV

#14 Dec 29, 2012
My Hobby is humor. I know nothing about grammar and it shows .
I just thought you were a little hard on the poster who may have had a real bad experience with the staff at the park. We don't know how that person was treated by the people who work there. It must have been bad for them to feel compelled to get on here and vent.

Oceana, WV

#15 Dec 29, 2012
I wasn't hard on anyone - merely reflecting the unsubstantiated claims that Twin Falls and the people who work there suck. What a vague way to say something crappy about someone else. I simply wanted to point out the faults of someone who wanted to point out the faults of someone else. You are welcome to continue the trend by pointing out my faults and I can, in turn, point out yours. I do hope you are more specific than the last complainer.
Facts

Pineville, WV

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Twin Falls neglects the golf course. They dont take care of it like other area courses do and the rates are alot higher. The greens are some of the worst in the state and the people running the place act like they dont care. Are they so dumb to know that working tax payers are keeping this place open. The state needs to clean house up there and get new people who know how to run a golf course.
hmm

United States

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Amen I agree and they also need to get new staff completely. There staff sucks and that makes the place the same way
why

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Jan 2, 2013
The park gets no tourism even from locals during peak times or any time for that matter. And they do nothing to bring people in and let things go down hill. The over look towar is a law suit waiting to happen. It needs torn down before someone gets hurt on the thing.
The State needs to replace Scott. He spends more time worrying about partying with his wife than he does taking care of the park. He use to be great at his job, one of the best, but no longer cares. Time for him to retire or be replaced.

To many of the simple things, like picking up trash along the roads and trails, is not being done. It's just laziness on these issues and not a lack of funding.

Joke

Tyler, TX

#19 Jan 2, 2013
The park could be ran better thats for sure. I play golf and to the local area, TF Golf Course is a disgrace. It seems like they dont want alot of golfers there so they will not have to wait on them or keep the course in top shape condition to attract them. The snack bar that used to be open in the pro shop has not been open for almost 2 years. And when it was it was only open for a few hours per day. The prices for a hot dog was about $2.50. No one is gonna pay that. Scott is not a golfer so he doesnt care what shape the course is in but to a golfer who is paying almost $40 to play and rent 1/2 of a cart it is a big deal. The membership to the golf for a single player is about $700. There used to be over 150 members but now its down to about 40. I wonder why???
to tall

Gordon, WV

#20 Jan 3, 2013
No money the whole county is going down and wonder. Why people don't want too do their jobs. And be proud we don't have good cell phone service yet almost everyone has a cell phone, we can't buy fresh fish nor meat that's brown in the middle hamburger meat we can't hardly get waited on in restaurants and never a refill unless you ask them and it better be tea lol so why do we do this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comming out of the closet (Jun '15) 6 hr Oppsie poopsie 2
god loves you (Mar '15) 6 hr Oppsie poopsie 15
want to Apologize to somebody in front of the w... (Oct '15) 7 hr Oppsie poopsie 17
I need a preacher (Feb '16) 7 hr Oppsie poopsie 5
Single 51 yr old man seeking friendship witha s... (Oct '13) 7 hr Oppsie poopsie 47
Pineville sucks (Sep '15) 7 hr Oppsie poopsie 12
fat girls (Jul '16) 7 hr Oppsie poopsie 6

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages