Business in Pineville
Curuios

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2008
Which businessin Pineville tries to do the most in our community?
1 post removed
justagirlfromwv

AOL

#3 Mar 19, 2008
I think that Pineville Pharmacy is a really nice place to go.
Community minded

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2008
Rhonda's Pharmacy and Pineville Furniture
JustMe

Ithaca, NY

#5 Mar 19, 2008
Rhonda's. SHe is very sweet & willing to help ppl any way she can. We love Pineville Pharmacy.
JLM

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2008
has to be pineville pharmacy. they are so helping and nice when i go in there. If i have a question for about any thing they help you. i wouldn't go any were else.
Whisky

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2008
I was getting a sript. filled at rhondas one day and there was this blonde headed guy working and he needed to have the holy he11 knocked out of him he jumped all over a girl in front of everyone because she put my meds. in the wrong color basket. So if he is there Im not.
Whisky

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2008
But Rhonda is nice and so is granny
1 post removed
Talker72

AOL

#10 Mar 24, 2008
I believe that all the businesses in Pineville try and help the community. Some help a little more than others. Yes Rhondas is a great pharmacy but the other pharamicies in town are just as great. Each business helps when asked too. I think we have a great business community that is helpful when needed.
WORKED WITH THEM ALL

United States

#11 Mar 24, 2008
Community minded wrote:
Rhonda's Pharmacy and Pineville Furniture
YES,YOU ARE RIGHT,BUT ALSO GIVE FAMILY HEALTHCARE THEIR CREDIT ALSO, AND REMEMBER THE BANKS AND PLACES LIKE 7-11 THE DECISIONS COME FROM CORP.HEADQUARTERS. ON THE MOST PART WE HAVE SOME GOOD BUSINESS PEOPLE OUT THERE, SOME JUST HAVE MORE TO WORK WITH. BUT I THINK RHONDA AND THE GUYS ARE TERRRIFIC FOR REASONS BESIDES THAT
Talker72

AOL

#12 Mar 24, 2008
I sell Avon in the area a lot of it is if they are financially able to help the community or not. With Avon a do fundraissers for the schools and a few community churches for various reasons. We all also need to give appreciation to Tim Lupardus because this year he is buying all the little league uniforms this will take a little bit of a financial burden off of the parents.
THANKS TIM
tac

United States

#13 Mar 24, 2008
Whisky wrote:
I was getting a sript. filled at rhondas one day and there was this blonde headed guy working and he needed to have the holy he11 knocked out of him he jumped all over a girl in front of everyone because she put my meds. in the wrong color basket. So if he is there Im not.
I'm trying to think of who you are talking about. I don't know of a blonde guy. Was he a pharmacist?
right here

Welch, WV

#14 Mar 28, 2008
What about first century??
1 post removed
JustMe

Ithaca, NY

#16 Mar 28, 2008
right here wrote:
What about first century??
Ummmmmmmmmmmm........WHat about it?

“Hey for now”

Since: Mar 08

Pineville, West Virginia

#17 Mar 30, 2008
COOL TOPic.. this is the kind of stuff I been looking for.. sounds like a lot has changed in Pineville as far as business goes...

The only one I remember is The Pinnacle.. really good food.. I love their Subs..

I am kind of an entreprenuer, I love fixing up junky stuff and I have been trying to take some classes in Interior Design.. do you think a business like this.. like a Consignment Store or Thrift shop would be a good idea for Pineville?
tac

United States

#18 Apr 1, 2008
I know who the blonde guy is now....he's not there anymore! Just thought you would like to know.
Talker72

AOL

#19 Apr 2, 2008
amymack wrote:
COOL TOPic.. this is the kind of stuff I been looking for.. sounds like a lot has changed in Pineville as far as business goes...
The only one I remember is The Pinnacle.. really good food.. I love their Subs..
I am kind of an entreprenuer, I love fixing up junky stuff and I have been trying to take some classes in Interior Design.. do you think a business like this.. like a Consignment Store or Thrift shop would be a good idea for Pineville?
There are a few consignment shops in Pineville I am not sure how well they do. I am not sure how well a interior design shop would work it might do quite well.
levisnteeshirt

Bluefield, WV

#20 Apr 20, 2008
Curuios wrote:
Which businessin Pineville tries to do the most in our community?
what about Riverside Energy and Kepler Processing ?? they pay alot for the labor day stuff, developed the coal reserves that were left untapped for decades for local employment ,, they prolly have a far greater local impact than any business in Pineville
gee

United States

#21 Apr 20, 2008
Talker72 wrote:
I sell Avon in the area a lot of it is if they are financially able to help the community or not. With Avon a do fundraissers for the schools and a few community churches for various reasons. We all also need to give appreciation to Tim Lupardus because this year he is buying all the little league uniforms this will take a little bit of a financial burden off of the parents.
THANKS TIM
Ask the ppl who run your league....we have and they say its just to get a pat on the back.
duke

Oceana, WV

#22 Aug 19, 2010
I would just like to let everyone know that Rhonda's Pharmacy has been in the paper for ripping off the good people of Pineville and also Medicaid fraud. I would not go there because your dosage according to the newspaper is not the correct dosage. She bills medicaid for the higher dosage and gives the good people of pineville the lesser dosage. In my opinion it could result in death if you go to a good Pharmacy like Charlies Pharmacy that gives the correct dosage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 10 min BetterLateThanNever 44,824
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 33 min BetterLateThanNever 40,360
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 4 hr TRYING-_3 22,505
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr snickers 4,304
Wyoming East Football 10 hr mullens. 6
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 10 hr luci 6,347
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 10 hr luci 11,602

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance