First Prev
of 2
Next Last
let the word be know

Goshen, VA

#1 Jun 2, 2013
The Law in this county is a JOKE! ME and several others called the 911 center June 1st /2nd between the hrs. of 930pm to 230am Sat. nite. The operator said the last call we made that It was the 1st call ... well all we have to do is get the phone records, the Lady @ the 911 center should lose her Job since she said it was the 1st call and we have witnesses and the Land owner is fed up. We have license plates and photo's of there cars .I now it's graduation week and all of them were under 21 and 18 yrs. old , we call on under age drinking , drinking and driving, littering , and after 4hrs. of waiting for the Law had to run them off ourselves.... I pay taxes for what.
Cool Dude

Pineville, WV

#2 Jun 2, 2013
It's gonna be that way until we break the good ol boy chain. No more career cops running things the way they have been run. Its time for a MANAGER who will use the rescources to the fullest extent. Stagger their shifts so they dont congregate at the HQ and play. Assign areas. Assign reporting spots; in front of a known dealers house. STAY RIGHT THERE until sent on a call and return there afterwards. It will be hard to conduct drug sales with a cop out front. (i think, anyways)
let the word be known

Ada, OH

#3 Jun 3, 2013
I agree, we need someone to WALK TALL , and get this play cops outta here
let the word be known

Ada, OH

#4 Jun 3, 2013
There R a few good one's but I think there scared to do there JOB

Since: Sep 12

Roanoke, VA

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Yep keep voting Aliff and what is his name? Parker in and you get nothing.However they receive benefits and if I am not mistaken 1 1/2% of taxes paid to the county.Sweet deal huh?I remember when RA was a city cop, worked at Radio Shack, oh well guess those jobs were all needed to work as a policeman in law enforcement !!!!!!
Yep

Pineville, WV

#6 Jun 11, 2013
Renova wrote:
Yep keep voting Aliff and what is his name? Parker in and you get nothing.However they receive benefits and if I am not mistaken 1 1/2% of taxes paid to the county.Sweet deal huh?I remember when RA was a city cop, worked at Radio Shack, oh well guess those jobs were all needed to work as a policeman in law enforcement !!!!!!
As crooked as this county is and always has been then I seriously doubt that those two even get voted in, because they know ahead of time they are gonna win. Even the news media picked up on those two always getting Sheriff or Deputy and interviewed Aliff and he said they kept getting back in because the people just liked them...LOL. It does NO good to vote, it's rigged and always has been. Wyoming County and especially Pineville is a one horse town with a bunch of good ole boys!! Aliff and Parker both just keep changing positions with one another. One will be the Sheriff and one the deputy, and then election rolls around and it get's reversed between them. One of those two will ALWAYS be either a Sheriff or Deputy! They make sure to keep it in the little circle!!
H N I C

Pineville, WV

#7 Jun 12, 2013
They are supposed to retire. They will try to put another member of the good ol boy club in there. It needs to be a citizen, not another cop duo. You see that it's NOT WORKING !!!!!! Why keep putting the fox in the henhouse. A citizen with a pair of kahoonies will clean out the crooked cops working there. ALL THE DEPUTIES WILL WORK TO KEEP A MANAGER OUT OF THERE. THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE TO TAKE ORDERS. BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAN UP THIS DRUG MESS. DEALERS GET A CALL WHEN ITS RAIDING TIME. THERES A RAT ON THE DEPARTMENT AND I KNOW HOW TO ROOT HIM OUT.
Yep

Pineville, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2013
H N I C wrote:
They are supposed to retire. They will try to put another member of the good ol boy club in there. It needs to be a citizen, not another cop duo. You see that it's NOT WORKING !!!!!! Why keep putting the fox in the henhouse. A citizen with a pair of kahoonies will clean out the crooked cops working there. ALL THE DEPUTIES WILL WORK TO KEEP A MANAGER OUT OF THERE. THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE TO TAKE ORDERS. BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAN UP THIS DRUG MESS. DEALERS GET A CALL WHEN ITS RAIDING TIME. THERES A RAT ON THE DEPARTMENT AND I KNOW HOW TO ROOT HIM OUT.
Your absolutely right, there is a RAT on the department that tips these dealers off when it's time for a raid. I know for a fact that my neighbor was and always has been a drug dealer but you can bet your sweet ass that everytime they would have a bust, he would take off about a day before and come back a day or two AFTER the bust went down everywhere and this went on for YEARS, until the FEDS finally got his ass!! After the feds busted him, then the good ole boy's at Pineville tried to pat their own backs for the bust, but it sure wasn't them that did anything, the FEDS DID!!
sheriff of what

Oceana, WV

#9 Jun 12, 2013
pick a citizen out and get his name out there for the next election
H N I C

Pineville, WV

#10 Jun 13, 2013
Don't know if I want to tackle this mess. I'm considering running but I don't want to have to move out if I lose.

Elliston, VA

#11 Jun 13, 2013
In my opinion for whatever it is worth I lived in Wyoming County for several years.Worked a little over 10 years in thr mines and I remember a sheriff that died while in office IMHO probally the best ever.Belive his name was Gene Vance from maybe Ikes Fork, retired military and the good ole boys made excuses why he couldn't run.The main reason they gave was he had not been a resident for the required time.Hello military time excuses you from being physically in the county.He won I think there was a ruling in his favour, time frame 70's.That is what is needed in that county.However belive me they will foolow an out of state car thru town.Find an ex military candidate!! Clean up the county.BTW the people in Wyoming County live in a beautiful place.Many great people there I still visit now and then, actually if things change I would be interested in purchasing a third home in the county.To all the good people of the count; Good Luck!!!
White Cloud

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 14, 2013
These things will continue as long as the citizens of the county do nothing more than complain. You get the kind of government you deserve. Organize a group of like-minded voters and start putting forth the candidates for public office you feel will be responsible and effective law enforcement officers. Watch them listen when you have the votes to back you up.
Onlooker

Rock Creek, WV

#13 Jun 14, 2013
The little town cops will run over you to pull someone over doing 2mph over the speed limit, but when you really need them they take their sweet time. They just sit in little circles talking or sitting at the F.D. with their friends playing cornhole. They sit at Ole Jose to use the free wifi, when the self proclaimed "High Society" rolls out drunk to go home. I'm not saying they are all like this, but most of them are.
Eyes that watch

Ada, OH

#14 Jun 21, 2013
I've heard the FEDS are watching wyoming county but I beleave thee watching the wrong group. They need to be in the files in the police dept., and seeing what the people of the town has to go threw.
lol

Hansford, WV

#15 Jun 21, 2013
So d you all want the job low pay , don't know who well kill you trying too arrest them read all this trash on topics .Better be glad what we got for it could be worse you all could have the job
FYI

Warriormine, WV

#16 Jun 21, 2013
"High society" people don't live in Pineville. That's funny, though.
local boy

Gilbert, WV

#17 Jun 21, 2013
I wish someone would run against Randall Aliff. That's the problem, no one even runs against him. When I vote, I just leave it blank cause no one is on there to vote for against him! So he always gets it. I know guys that have bragged that there will never be anything done to them because they are related to RA. As long as he's sheriff, nothing will be done to clean up our county.

Blacksburg, VA

#18 Jun 21, 2013
I would run against Aliff but I now live in Va. However I have cousin in Oceana that is clean has never ever done drugs or has he ever had a beer.Was a coal miner and he is honest as the day is long he had thought about running for a Magistrate postion.Just maybe!He would make a great sheriff.
Onlooker

Huntington, WV

#19 Jul 10, 2013
I said self proclaimed "high society". Nobody is better than anyone else in reality. And back to LOL, they know the dangers of the job they took. If they are too scared to pull over anyone they think could do real harm to someone they shouldn't be working as a cop anyway.
Joe knows

Huntington, WV

#20 Jul 10, 2013
Joe knows | Wednesday Jul 3
This is what I find funny. Even our House of Delegate member is corrupt. Seems I remember her son getting busted making meth in his homemade lab at the condos. That got bought out and swept under the rug. What a joke. Then she walks around here like she is so goody two shoes. Really?? Remember that come election time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 48 min COOTERDOG 15,575
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 101,615
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 2 hr -Glinda- 2,693
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 3 hr luci 6,178
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 14 hr Eternal truth 44,247
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 15 hr Young bessie 40,229
New 17 hr Ilike 5

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages