First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Now_the other one

Shadyside, OH

#1 Feb 2, 2012
does anyone know why the lawyer on the hill sold his law office and his home..
well

Shadyside, OH

#2 Feb 2, 2012
heard he was in trouble..
earnhardt3125

Wharton, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2012
ain't they all?
earnhardt3125

Wharton, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2012
ever lawyer in pineville is a crook.
well

Shadyside, OH

#5 Feb 2, 2012
this one moved down in town where the old gas office was and would love to know whats going on...
oh la la

Oceana, WV

#6 Feb 3, 2012
Maybe u should call and ask him since you are so nosey instead of trying to talk a bunch of garbage on a gossip site.
just saying Brenton

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 3, 2012
This is not being nosey this is a public figure. He owns most of the town. Why is he special? I hope he used his power on the wrong people. Maybe they will take back some of the things he has taken from people. He lives the high life. Drives the best cars lives in Glade Springs. Now I guess it will be poor me please pray for me I have done wrong. Give this town a break. Stop buying his crap He has taken people for years.
Burnt

Hoboken, NJ

#8 Feb 4, 2012
just saying Brenton wrote:
This is not being nosey this is a public figure. He owns most of the town. Why is he special? I hope he used his power on the wrong people. Maybe they will take back some of the things he has taken from people. He lives the high life. Drives the best cars lives in Glade Springs. Now I guess it will be poor me please pray for me I have done wrong. Give this town a break. Stop buying his crap He has taken people for years.
sounds to me like he burnt your a$$ really good in court, and you ad hard feelings! Poor little things it's ok, cause you should ave know he was a top notch lawyer and the one you hired couldn't go against him!
just saying Brenton

Beckley, WV

#9 Feb 4, 2012
Time will tell what he has done. Maybe you can say the courts were wrong. Iam sure there will a pity party. He should know better than anyone if he is such a good lawyer. If he is so good he will get off the charges. Just saying
rlakacrazy

Pineville, WV

#10 Feb 4, 2012
i heared one of them got 18 mo, jail time
Pville Man

Brenton, WV

#11 Feb 4, 2012
rlakacrazy wrote:
i heared one of them got 18 mo, jail time
Yeah, that was Bledsoe. It was in the Beckley paper.
intheknow

Bronx, NY

#12 Feb 6, 2012
The other lawyer mentioned will be joining Bledsoe.
curious

Pineville, WV

#13 Feb 6, 2012
Yeah Chris Bledsoe got 18 months in prison!!! He deserves everyday of it too!!! Also heard Chuck Mullins is in trouble for tax fraud!!
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#14 Feb 7, 2012
Well and how is he going to get out of this one. I guess buy his way out. Bledsoe had no money or Morgan. But Chuck has money. Or he can get money. My bet is he goes FREEEEEEEE.
spanky

Oceana, WV

#15 Feb 7, 2012
He is a good man and a good lawyer- I hope like hell that he does go free
Jeff

Oceana, WV

#16 Feb 17, 2012
If you do the crime, pay the time. But yeah, I say he will get away with it. You just have to wait and see. Everyone knows he is crooked. He deserves what he gets. I hope it will catch up with him, he will probably just get off though.....sad. Something is fishy, you don''t sell everything you have if you are not scared. But to me that makes him look even more guilty. Sorry pal, just because you sell everything does not mean it will all go away.
Working Stiff

Pineville, WV

#17 Feb 17, 2012
Jeff wrote:
If you do the crime, pay the time. But yeah, I say he will get away with it. You just have to wait and see. Everyone knows he is crooked. He deserves what he gets. I hope it will catch up with him, he will probably just get off though.....sad. Something is fishy, you don''t sell everything you have if you are not scared. But to me that makes him look even more guilty. Sorry pal, just because you sell everything does not mean it will all go away.
What did he sell ???
news flash

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 17, 2012
his house that he has had up for sell over a year grow up , he wanted a smaller place
Hmmm

Oceana, WV

#19 Feb 17, 2012
He is also trying to sell his home. Don't you think this sudden down-sizing is odd?
Hmmm

Oceana, WV

#20 Feb 17, 2012
I hope it is not true, and hope that he has not done anything wrong. But it is odd that when 2 of his former associates are investigated and charged, he starts wanting to get a smaller place, and sell his home. You can use any excuse you want. Whatever. But why would he pick now to do it when everything is still so fresh with the other 2 lawyers, come on.......he could of picked a better time, don't ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BodyWorks 9 hr just a thought 3
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 14 hr Theo 8,846
Wyoming Grade School (Nov '08) 22 hr PICTURE 17
any single good guys left ? Fri facts n truth 24
god loves you (Oct '14) Fri god bless 11
god loves you May 19 god loves you 3
4 wheeler wreck May 12 prayers 2
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE