Now_the other one

Shadyside, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

does anyone know why the lawyer on the hill sold his law office and his home..
well

Shadyside, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

heard he was in trouble..
earnhardt3125

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

ain't they all?
earnhardt3125

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

ever lawyer in pineville is a crook.
well

Shadyside, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

this one moved down in town where the old gas office was and would love to know whats going on...
oh la la

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Judged:

Maybe u should call and ask him since you are so nosey instead of trying to talk a bunch of garbage on a gossip site.
just saying Brenton

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Judged:

This is not being nosey this is a public figure. He owns most of the town. Why is he special? I hope he used his power on the wrong people. Maybe they will take back some of the things he has taken from people. He lives the high life. Drives the best cars lives in Glade Springs. Now I guess it will be poor me please pray for me I have done wrong. Give this town a break. Stop buying his crap He has taken people for years.
Burnt

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

just saying Brenton wrote:
This is not being nosey this is a public figure. He owns most of the town. Why is he special? I hope he used his power on the wrong people. Maybe they will take back some of the things he has taken from people. He lives the high life. Drives the best cars lives in Glade Springs. Now I guess it will be poor me please pray for me I have done wrong. Give this town a break. Stop buying his crap He has taken people for years.
sounds to me like he burnt your a$$ really good in court, and you ad hard feelings! Poor little things it's ok, cause you should ave know he was a top notch lawyer and the one you hired couldn't go against him!
just saying Brenton

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Time will tell what he has done. Maybe you can say the courts were wrong. Iam sure there will a pity party. He should know better than anyone if he is such a good lawyer. If he is so good he will get off the charges. Just saying
rlakacrazy

Glen Fork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

i heared one of them got 18 mo, jail time
Pville Man

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

rlakacrazy wrote:
i heared one of them got 18 mo, jail time
Yeah, that was Bledsoe. It was in the Beckley paper.
intheknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

The other lawyer mentioned will be joining Bledsoe.
curious

Clear Fork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

Yeah Chris Bledsoe got 18 months in prison!!! He deserves everyday of it too!!! Also heard Chuck Mullins is in trouble for tax fraud!!
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

Well and how is he going to get out of this one. I guess buy his way out. Bledsoe had no money or Morgan. But Chuck has money. Or he can get money. My bet is he goes FREEEEEEEE.
spanky

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

He is a good man and a good lawyer- I hope like hell that he does go free
Jeff

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

If you do the crime, pay the time. But yeah, I say he will get away with it. You just have to wait and see. Everyone knows he is crooked. He deserves what he gets. I hope it will catch up with him, he will probably just get off though.....sad. Something is fishy, you don''t sell everything you have if you are not scared. But to me that makes him look even more guilty. Sorry pal, just because you sell everything does not mean it will all go away.
Working Stiff

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Jeff wrote:
If you do the crime, pay the time. But yeah, I say he will get away with it. You just have to wait and see. Everyone knows he is crooked. He deserves what he gets. I hope it will catch up with him, he will probably just get off though.....sad. Something is fishy, you don''t sell everything you have if you are not scared. But to me that makes him look even more guilty. Sorry pal, just because you sell everything does not mean it will all go away.
What did he sell ???
news flash

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

his house that he has had up for sell over a year grow up , he wanted a smaller place
Hmmm

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

He is also trying to sell his home. Don't you think this sudden down-sizing is odd?
Hmmm

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

I hope it is not true, and hope that he has not done anything wrong. But it is odd that when 2 of his former associates are investigated and charged, he starts wanting to get a smaller place, and sell his home. You can use any excuse you want. Whatever. But why would he pick now to do it when everything is still so fresh with the other 2 lawyers, come on.......he could of picked a better time, don't ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Pineville Forum right now

Search the Pineville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Tina 53,521
penny justus 1 hr dude 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 8 hr mudpuppy 7,680
House appraisal 9 hr Wv girl 4
Pineville Automotive (Sep '12) Tue getalife 14
Medwin Willard is out of jail! Tue wondering 2
Angela Shell Mon tnh94 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pineville Jobs

•••