Wyoming County Family Court

Wyoming County Family Court

Posted in the Pineville Forum

need to know

Gilbert, WV

#1 Dec 23, 2008
Have you, or someone that you know, had a nightmare story from the Wyoming County Family Court you (they) would like to share? If no one speaks up, they will continue to operate as they have for many years.
july

Pineville, WV

#2 Jan 4, 2009
yes i thank they need to stop giving kids back to there druggie moms till they check them out better.
1 post removed
sad mom

AOL

#4 Jan 4, 2009
july wrote:
yes i thank they need to stop giving kids back to there druggie moms till they check them out better.
I agree with you check out the topix welfare gives kids back and see what the family court did to one family and gave the girl back to mom that has been on drugs for years.
sickened

AOL

#5 Jan 5, 2009
over 15 years ago my parents went through a divorce. I had to testify (age 12) who I wanted to live with-my father. I am female so the idea wasn't well taken. But the courts allowed it-- the problem however is that the family court judge awarded my mother CHILD SUPPORT and ALIMONY. She received over $750.00 a month for alimony and child support I NEVER ONCE LIVED WITH THAT WOMAN. We tried for over 7 years to get the child support issue settled, but the court wouldn't adjust it because thy couldn't understand that an only daughter would want to live with her father and not her mother. it was as if the testimony and the proof that I didn't want to nor would I live with my biological mother was inadmissable to the family court. I'm 31 now and as far as I'm concerned me mother owes my father 450.00 a month for 8 years. The entire time he paid that woman and the entire time she took it and laughed, She NEVER ONCE had to pay child support for me. SAD BUT TRUE.

Since: Jan 09

good ole clear fork

#6 Jan 17, 2009
DO I EVER HAVE A STORY FOR YOU! BUT SEEING AS NAMES CANT BE MENTIONED IT WOULD BE HARD TO TELL THE STORY. BUT IT AMAZES ME THAT PEOPLE SUCH AS LAZY ASS SNORTERS CAN ACTUALLY GET A LARGE AMOUNT OF ALIMONY A MONTH BECAUSE SHE WAS LAZY AND DIDNT WORK AND HER HUSBAND SUPPORTED HER FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. AND TO THE FACT THAT THE FAMILY COURT WOULD ACTUALLY LET A RESTRAINING ORDER BE ISSUED ON A MAN WHOM I HAVE KNOWN FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME AND KNOW THAT HE ISNT OF THAT NATURE BE ISSUED ON HIM ON A ONE SIDED STORY THAT WAS COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY STUPID. WITH NO EVIDENCE AT ALL. THE SYSTEM SUCKS ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY BUT AM NOT ABLE DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO MENTION NAMES OR PUTTING CIRCUMSTANCES IN CASE OF HARMING SMALL CHILDREN
JUST DONT TRY TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER FOR YOUR KIDS FOR SOMEONE TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM LIKE YOU HAVE ASK FOR WEEKS AND MONTHS. BECAUSE THE DONT HAVE ENOUGH TO GO ON WHILE THIS PERSON OR PEOPLE COULD REALLY JUST PICK THEM UP AND DO WHATEVER AND THEN YOU HAVE BIGGER ISSUE UPON YOU HANDS. AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE NO ONE WILL TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN AND HELP YOU LOOK OUT FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR KIDS.
loose as a goose

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2009
crzynluv....this sounds like a pillhead ho that the entire town of Mullens knows.(she has stolen from most of them)She collects child support and puts it up her nose.She has broken into homes,(even the poor ole dead doc on Tracys mtn.) and steals a bunch of shit an gets caught, and does the cop, goes to jail, gets out of it, and the system gives her that poor lil boy back to her. What's it going to take? Lets all pray that the child survives!!!!
Old Timer

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2009
loose as a goose wrote:
crzynluv....this sounds like a pillhead ho that the entire town of Mullens knows.(she has stolen from most of them)She collects child support and puts it up her nose.She has broken into homes,(even the poor ole dead doc on Tracys mtn.) and steals a bunch of shit an gets caught, and does the cop, goes to jail, gets out of it, and the system gives her that poor lil boy back to her. What's it going to take? Lets all pray that the child survives!!!!
It's a common story that takes place way to many times in Souther WV. What is sad is the kids grow up in this type of environment and then most likely become adults just like their parients.

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

#9 Jan 17, 2009
crzynluv wrote:
DO I EVER HAVE A STORY FOR YOU! BUT SEEING AS NAMES CANT BE MENTIONED IT WOULD BE HARD TO TELL THE STORY. BUT IT AMAZES ME THAT PEOPLE SUCH AS LAZY ASS SNORTERS CAN ACTUALLY GET A LARGE AMOUNT OF ALIMONY A MONTH BECAUSE SHE WAS LAZY AND DIDNT WORK AND HER HUSBAND SUPPORTED HER FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. AND TO THE FACT THAT THE FAMILY COURT WOULD ACTUALLY LET A RESTRAINING ORDER BE ISSUED ON A MAN WHOM I HAVE KNOWN FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME AND KNOW THAT HE ISNT OF THAT NATURE BE ISSUED ON HIM ON A ONE SIDED STORY THAT WAS COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY STUPID. WITH NO EVIDENCE AT ALL. THE SYSTEM SUCKS ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY BUT AM NOT ABLE DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO MENTION NAMES OR PUTTING CIRCUMSTANCES IN CASE OF HARMING SMALL CHILDREN
JUST DONT TRY TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER FOR YOUR KIDS FOR SOMEONE TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM LIKE YOU HAVE ASK FOR WEEKS AND MONTHS. BECAUSE THE DONT HAVE ENOUGH TO GO ON WHILE THIS PERSON OR PEOPLE COULD REALLY JUST PICK THEM UP AND DO WHATEVER AND THEN YOU HAVE BIGGER ISSUE UPON YOU HANDS. AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE NO ONE WILL TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN AND HELP YOU LOOK OUT FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR KIDS.
Easy on the caps.
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/caps_lock.htm

Glen Rogers

#10 Jan 17, 2009
Years ago my brother went through a divorce. We spoke to the Law Master (she's been there the longest) and she blatantly said she tended to side with the women. An issue I feel is most sickening is that a woman can say a man has threatened her and lose his privelage to own a firearm. I feel that women are rarely held to the expectations a man is when it comes to family law. Most of the time a woman is not held accountable for anything.

good ole clear fork

#11 Jan 17, 2009
Old timer you are right kids do grow up in the most horrible enviroments and they dont even have a chance to escape because they really know no other life.

Fortuately the kids i am speaking of arent her kids she was just a pos step mother.

im just glad that the kids are out of and environment and have done a complete turn around then what they were less than a year ago.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 17, 2009
I will open a can of worms here, but the family court system/divorce court system is the most sexist institution in the entire United States...The male has very little or NO rights in these situations....Probably left over from the ancient belief that no matter WHO the woman or situation is, the child is better off with being with its "biological mother"... which is modern times is NOT always the case... The courts still ignore that fact!

good ole clear fork

#13 Jan 17, 2009
IOPINE your if a man doesnt have a lawyer he is basically screwed.. screwed for what ever he is worth. I have known this man for years and he has never been violent yes he can get upset to were he walks and hits the wall or something but i myself am guilty of that. who isnt.

and i know know for a fact that she punched him several times in the face i begged him to get a restraining order on her but he didnt and if he tried they wouldnt have listened to him he couldnt have gotten one

good ole clear fork

#14 Jan 17, 2009
loose as a goose wrote:
actually no this witch lives in pineville she is a pill whore. she will sleep with anything for drugs. and the kids arent hers she was just a piece of shit stepmother who treated the kids like shit. so a man with no kids by this women and not been married but a very short time why would he have to pay alimony.... ill never understand and it is just rediculous....

the lil fella your talkin about will always be in my prayers along with the other kids whos parents are pill heads

Glen Rogers

#15 Jan 17, 2009
crzynluv wrote:
IOPINE your if a man doesnt have a lawyer he is basically screwed.. screwed for what ever he is worth. I have known this man for years and he has never been violent yes he can get upset to were he walks and hits the wall or something but i myself am guilty of that. who isnt.
and i know know for a fact that she punched him several times in the face i begged him to get a restraining order on her but he didnt and if he tried they wouldnt have listened to him he couldnt have gotten one
I'm a female. If a woman hits a man, it seems to be swept under the rug. When it comes to the family law system, there is definately a double standard. Men get done wrong even if they do have a lawyer. The system seems to portray men as violent creatures that cannot take care of their children. I have seen some men that care better for their children than the mother. Yet, they end up with only a couple days of visitation a month and a $500 child support payment. I am thankful my brother did not have children when he went through his divorce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why has Goodsons gone down hill? 10 min Jazz 4
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 37 min Sundog512 54,504
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 14 hr -Glinda- 6,815
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 14 hr Doug77 12,173
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 18 hr Laci Ann 7 31,832
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 22 hr _FLATLINE-------- 5,383
Word assocation (Sep '07) Mon Princess Hey 18,916

Pineville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages