what happened to michelle hash anyone...

what happened to michelle hash anyone ever see her?

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lordy lordy

Oceana, WV

#10 Jul 26, 2008
She is doing good now got good looking man with 2 kids which are twins,she got outta sugar shack and that mommmy son thang so hats off to her,atleast this guys not on drugs like the other one ...YOU GO GURL.
I Know the truth

Bristol, VA

#11 Aug 19, 2008
Hummm-on your response to where is Michelle Hash---that guy u are talking about--has MANY more secrets than you know---- and the Drug thang.... LOL..... He HASSSSS the Habit--just ask some of the SUGAR SHACK GIRLS....and u can always ask me anything----after a very lonnnnng relationship with him---I am totally in the know--and thanks to him totally broke now---she will be too... You know what----u can google anybody's info.. try it sometime... :)
Happy Now

Roanoke, VA

#12 Oct 21, 2008
I am sure I know this person too.... OMG---he aint all that
curious

Richmond, VA

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Whatever happened between these 2?
Cassie beth

Uniontown, PA

#14 Mar 30, 2015
Wow, Idk who you're talking about but if it's THe twins father, he isn't a drug addict! Michelle is married and goes by Michelle Hendricks . She has been living in pineville and can be seen locally!
Misty

Belle Vernon, PA

#15 Apr 29, 2015
I Know the truth wrote:
Hummm-on your response to where is Michelle Hash---that guy u are talking about--has MANY more secrets than you know---- and the Drug thang.... LOL..... He HASSSSS the Habit--just ask some of the SUGAR SHACK GIRLS....and u can always ask me anything----after a very lonnnnng relationship with him---I am totally in the know--and thanks to him totally broke now---she will be too... You know what----u can google anybody's info.. try it sometime...:)
Brenda Jean Haile didn't you stalk him and lose your job as sheriff because your affair? No winners you are bad mouthing him! I thin TJ is winderful and with age he has improved! Thank you for screwing up so bad that we met him💋
Baumgart

Belle Vernon, PA

#16 Aug 23, 2015
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>
Brenda Jean Haile didn't you stalk him and lose your job as sheriff because your affair? No winners you are bad mouthing him! I thin TJ is winderful and with age he has improved! Thank you for screwing up so bad that we met him&#128139;
TJ Baumgart is the biggest lose ever. He has multiple protection orders on him and he has a lifetime no contact irder with 4 of his 9 children. He is on meGans law website. How can anyone be fooled by that predator?
Michelle is lucky to wake up before he harmed her baby girl.
Wake up

Roanoke, VA

#17 Sep 7, 2015
Recently met TJ and was seeing him. He is charming, but when things don't add up Ladies....? Do your homework! Not so good! Predator is the right! Do yourself a favor.... Read on narcissists and psychotic behavior! Don't ever think you can change him or that you will ever mean anything in the game to people like this.... It's all a game, don't allow yourself to be sucked in and used up or hurt, physically or emotionally!!
SMH

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2015
TJ Baumgart is the biggest lose ever. He has multiple protection orders on him and he has a lifetime no contact irder with 4 of his 9 children. He is on meGans law website. How can anyone be fooled by that predator?
Michelle is lucky to wake up before he harmed her baby girl.
I WAS JUST DATING TJ AND STARTED GETTING RED FLAGS. GOOGLED HIS NAME AND WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY!! HE ONLY REVEALS TO YOU CERTAIN THINGS AND I HAVE CAUGHT HIM CHANGING HIS STORY ABOUT THE NUMBER OF KIDS HE HAS, TO THE WAY ALL HIS EX'S CHEATED ON HIM, WHILE HE WORKED HARD TO PROVIDE FOR THEM. BOUGHT THEM HOUSES, CARS, CLOTHES AND GAVE THEM MONEY TO SPEND. LOL HE MUST BE RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE EAST COAST PLAYING HIS GAME WITH MANY WOMEN! JUST CURIOUS LADIES WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN? WHO REALLY KNOWS THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT HIM?? APPARENTLY NONE OF US..... A LOT OF UNANSWERED QUESTIONS ABOUT TJ. IT'S A DAMN SHAME.....
Lis

Tampa, FL

#19 Sep 15, 2015
TJ was saying several women in pa. He raped me and I got a pfa.
We have children.
He lies about dating anyone and begs me to take him back. He has been on POF for a long time and trued to molest other kids. He preys on single mother's.
Uses the excuse his sister is dying.
Pam

Tampa, FL

#20 Sep 15, 2015
Lis wrote:
TJ was saying several women in pa. He raped me and I got a pfa.
We have children.
He lies about dating anyone and begs me to take him back. He has been on POF for a long time and trued to molest other kids. He preys on single mother's.
Uses the excuse his sister is dying.
Tj is a predator and a pathological liar.
If you were with him you would know.
Check his phone records.
He's a woman beater and a child molester.
Pray he never sees any kid.
FU TJ

Roanoke, VA

#21 Sep 15, 2015
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Tj is a predator and a pathological liar.
If you were with him you would know.
Check his phone records.
He's a woman beater and a child molester.
Pray he never sees any kid.
I've been with TJ, numerous times recently.... it doesn't take a genius to catch on to his game! He still calls me and acts like he cares. It's all a game to him. He likes to play mind games. Psychopath!
Truth

Belle Vernon, PA

#22 Sep 16, 2015
FU TJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been with TJ, numerous times recently.... it doesn't take a genius to catch on to his game! He still calls me and acts like he cares. It's all a game to him. He likes to play mind games. Psychopath!
Funny, he has been with me 24/7. Apparently you didn't know he has had a heart attack and has been in and out if the hospital. When he was released, he was at his sisters side because she us dying of cancer. He calls Melissa daily because his babies are in the nicu. Apparently y'all don't know too much! Lmfao
Pathetic liars.
Truth

Belle Vernon, PA

#23 Sep 16, 2015
Wake up wrote:
Recently met TJ and was seeing him. He is charming, but when things don't add up Ladies....? Do your homework! Not so good! Predator is the right! Do yourself a favor.... Read on narcissists and psychotic behavior! Don't ever think you can change him or that you will ever mean anything in the game to people like this.... It's all a game, don't allow yourself to be sucked in and used up or hurt, physically or emotionally!!
Tj has been hospitalized. Funny that you recently dated him. I live with him. I'm always with his mama. The only woman he even associated with is his children's mother and that's because they were premature and are in the nicu. He works 24/7 to pay their medical bilks and his sisters . so if you dated him recently, how many babies were born? What are the sexes? And where does he work?
Also what did he trade his truck in on last month?

Next lie
Jessy
Or
Laura barnes
Or
Is this Michelle
?????
Truth

Belle Vernon, PA

#24 Sep 16, 2015
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, he has been with me 24/7. Apparently you didn't know he has had a heart attack and has been in and out if the hospital. When he was released, he was at his sisters side because she us dying of cancer. He calls Melissa daily because his babies are in the nicu. Apparently y'all don't know too much! Lmfao
Pathetic liars.
PS.
If you were with Tj recently
Then you need to be checked out by a Dr.
He has Hep C.
He also has my name across his pubic bone.
Bet that made you happy.
Lol
FU TJ

Clayton, NC

#25 Sep 16, 2015
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tj has been hospitalized. Funny that you recently dated him. I live with him. I'm always with his mama. The only woman he even associated with is his children's mother and that's because they were premature and are in the nicu. He works 24/7 to pay their medical bilks and his sisters . so if you dated him recently, how many babies were born? What are the sexes? And where does he work?
Also what did he trade his truck in on last month?
Next lie
Jessy
Or
Laura barnes
Or
Is this Michelle
?????
Wow and the BS with him just gets deeper! I met TJ on pof and yes I've been seeing him. He's stayed at my house and I have pics of us together....Who knows how many kids he really has. He's told me about 8 of them, the triplets were recently born. I'm none of the chicks you named above. Not sure what your problem is, but he definitely has you fooled in a BIG WAY! I know where he claims he works and while he's telling you he's working 24/7 and going out of town..... he's laid up with someone else! Believe that shit! Told me he lives with his Mom.... lol He apparently has more then one vehicle because he picked me up in that truck! Ahahaha! Talking about a MASTER MUNIPULATOR!! I'm not on here to argue with you, I just know that shits not adding up with him. Thank God, I was smart enough to see the red flags! Btw.... not sure why you are having a problem seeing the truth about him. What more proof do you need? Good grief!
Truth

Belle Vernon, PA

#26 Sep 16, 2015
FU TJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow and the BS with him just gets deeper! I met TJ on pof and yes I've been seeing him. He's stayed at my house and I have pics of us together....Who knows how many kids he really has. He's told me about 8 of them, the triplets were recently born. I'm none of the chicks you named above. Not sure what your problem is, but he definitely has you fooled in a BIG WAY! I know where he claims he works and while he's telling you he's working 24/7 and going out of town..... he's laid up with someone else! Believe that shit! Told me he lives with his Mom.... lol He apparently has more then one vehicle because he picked me up in that truck! Ahahaha! Talking about a MASTER MUNIPULATOR!! I'm not on here to argue with you, I just know that shits not adding up with him. Thank God, I was smart enough to see the red flags! Btw.... not sure why you are having a problem seeing the truth about him. What more proof do you need? Good grief!
Really? What dies he go by on pof?
Truth

Belle Vernon, PA

#27 Sep 16, 2015
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
. Did u meet his family? If so what are their names?
2 posts removed
M1sf1t

Belle Vernon, PA

#30 Sep 16, 2015
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
. Did u meet his family? If so what are their names?
Hi ladies apparently we all have something in common.
I am the triplets mother. Tj has never even attempted to see them . they are in nicu at children's hospital and he isn't helping with medical bills.
He claims his sister is dying and he is paying her medical bills. He does not work for highlands drilling. He works under the table so Michelle and Jessy do not get his $$
He claims. TJ is on Megan's law.
He molested his girlfriends daughter. I have the DVD of that hearing. He was dumb enough to leave it in my laptop.
When I try to leave him he sits on me and forces himself on me. He assaults me. He told me that you ladies are lying on him and that you're jealous.
Tj has stalked me for years. Please help me get away.
If you have pictures of him and you, please send me them.
He's threatening me and I need out.
Until I can prove this he will never let me go.
What does he go by on POF?
How long have y'all known him.
I found paperwork for his heo c so yes you are right on that.
[email protected]
Send me everything you have please.
He has him mama and family call me daily.
Begs me to move back with him.
I'm disgusted .
God bless yall
1 post removed
Kristi

United States

#32 Sep 16, 2015
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min Dalai Lama 88,632
Wyo Co Court House 42 min nice job 1
pranks 1 hr smh 3
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 2 hr TRYING_3 12,757
McDowell County of Pineville Topix 3 hr CHANGE NOW 1
Thank you McBride and Patterson!! 3 hr lesORals 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr mtyek 1,260
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages