Comments
1 - 20 of 76 Comments Last updated Jan 31, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
friends

Oceana, WV

#2 Dec 17, 2011
maybe Brenton Area,millcreek or with other friends please keep this open any info would help.
thinking

Summersville, WV

#3 Dec 17, 2011
friends wrote:
maybe Brenton Area,millcreek or with other friends please keep this open any info would help.
do you think you could tell us a little more about whats going on,like what do they look like were they were last seen, what they drive, were they were going ,what they had on, havae you called the police.
involved

Oceana, WV

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Well, he's about 5'8", brown hair, weighs about 160 lbs, maybe and his actual name is Roger Lee Browning Jr., you might want to specify next time because we don't want people to get confused on whether we are talking about his dad or him. He usually hangs out in Ramey Addition bottom, Mill Creek, Glover, Oceana...he could be anywhere. If anybody has seen him, just let us know.
4x4fun

Summersville, WV

#5 Dec 17, 2011
involved wrote:
Well, he's about 5'8", brown hair, weighs about 160 lbs, maybe and his actual name is Roger Lee Browning Jr., you might want to specify next time because we don't want people to get confused on whether we are talking about his dad or him. He usually hangs out in Ramey Addition bottom, Mill Creek, Glover, Oceana...he could be anywhere. If anybody has seen him, just let us know.
thanks for the in fo I will keep a eye out tell hi to call if I see him
curious

Pineville, WV

#6 Dec 17, 2011
Why do you want to know his whereabouts?
1 post removed
friends

Oceana, WV

#8 Dec 18, 2011
curious wrote:
Why do you want to know his whereabouts?
because he has a son and a wife whom are worried I should have corrected the name but his parents and sisters dont seem to care. no matter who he is or what he has done he is some ones friend dad and husband. he works on drilling rigs but has been unemployed. he recently had surgery on his neck area has been in the hospital in oct,
1 post removed
xanv

Tahlequah, OK

#10 Dec 19, 2011
Man I know this guy. I haven't seen him in some time. Is he still missing?
nnn

Pineville, WV

#11 Dec 19, 2011
he was at the doctor's office this morning, in town
involved

Oceana, WV

#12 Dec 19, 2011
You know if you're going to be rude and post a comment like this about his mom and dad, whom by the way are good christian people, you should be man or woman enough to give your real name, instead of hiding behind a fake name. Please don't bring innocent good people into this poor pathetic thread, they haven't done anything to you.
friends wrote:
<quoted text> because he has a son and a wife whom are worried I should have corrected the name but his parents and sisters dont seem to care. no matter who he is or what he has done he is some ones friend dad and husband. he works on drilling rigs but has been unemployed. he recently had surgery on his neck area has been in the hospital in oct,
involved

Oceana, WV

#13 Dec 19, 2011
and I don't know who you think you are, but I know that both sisters have been happily married to their husbands for quite some time and like I said to "friends" if you're going to post derrogatory comments, then you should BIG enough to post it with your real name instead of being a poser...
earnhardt3215 wrote:
i hear 1 of his sisters dont care about much of nothing less its got something she can straddle
crystal westberry

Petersburg, VA

#14 Dec 19, 2011
Please if anyone can help I dated him in high school and he has wonderful parents.
friends

Oceana, WV

#15 Dec 19, 2011
nnn wrote:
he was at the doctor's office this morning, in town
then do this he would want to know his mother in law passed away. tell him to call his wife. this is not like him at all to not contact his son and if he was around he would break his neck to talk to his son. I never made bad statements against his sisters but the fact of the matter I have been there when he called his parents even for surgery in Lexington KY, and oct surgery on his neck I have heard him beg his dad and mom to talk to him or just say hello I know he has done wrong whom in about 100 havent but he is still human he has a son I know he loves and I know he still loves his wife so just pass it along to call her or any of the freinds that he does have so we can assure her he is ok and his son a little kid shouldnt be left to worry. oh by the way as his mom put it he was already dead to her. drop to your kness and pray he is safe.
1 post removed
friends

Oceana, WV

#17 Dec 25, 2011
Roger if you around buddy give us a call. you makimg us worry if you have seen him just say so just so we know he is ok.
Dice man

Welch, WV

#18 Dec 28, 2011
If you have a jingle jester tattoo you probably need to die
Donita

Oceana, WV

#19 Dec 29, 2011
Dice man wrote:
If you have a jingle jester tattoo you probably need to die
and you are a stupid narrow minded person. this man is missing and maybe dead!! this isn;t funny nor should you make an uncareing comment. what if it was you your brother your father or friend ? and you know what be glad for you he hasnt seen this nor know you because he would beat you within an inch of your life. he took no crap from any one. even small narrow minded people like you. we want only real tips to be posted his wife ask me to monitor this and I cant beleave you think your comment is acceptable be man enough dice man put your real name here, he has quite a few friends whom would come to bat for him in a second.
Uncle paul

Welch, WV

#20 Dec 30, 2011
I seen him today at the methadone clinic
soso

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 30, 2011
give it a rest , he and his wife have been separated for a long time, and his parents have raised his son since he was small, him and his wife are just more pill heads ..
friends

Oceana, WV

#22 Dec 31, 2011
Uncle paul wrote:
I seen him today at the methadone clinic
which clinic do you know where he is staying? got to get word to him about his mother in law and about his son. please if you see him tell him to contact some one in his family or one of his friends.
friends

Oceana, WV

#23 Dec 31, 2011
soso wrote:
give it a rest , he and his wife have been separated for a long time, and his parents have raised his son since he was small, him and his wife are just more pill heads ..
your right about him and her being separated but he still talked to her and his son daily. as for missy she is clean now and yes his parents are raising his son never the less he went missing and no one has heard from him and his phone is still turned off. what ever he is or was he still has people whom care. like a little boy. and Roger wouldnt let him down. like I said Missy is clean and we still hold out hope forr roger give us your real name so we might beleave your story.
Chip

Pineville, WV

#24 Dec 31, 2011
I seen him upstairs at blue moon video... He was trying to give head for a couple bucks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 26 min River Tam 11,412
What happened to Jeff Blankenship?? (Sep '10) 50 min Edwina 5
what is the usefulness of topix 1 hr River Tam 13,178
walmart pharmacy 2 hr curious 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dalai Lama 57,064
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 6 hr 40ish 7,882
need a hair cut 14 hr Clip Clip 4
•••
•••
•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE