Missing black toy poodle

Missing black toy poodle

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Christy

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Jan 11, 2013
I have a black toy poodle that got to missing out of my yard on Monday evening after 5 on Kentucky side in Pineville! If anyone has any info seen anything or her please let me know. Her name is Molly!
just me
#2 Jan 27, 2013
how old is ur dog?? did it have any marks on it?? how long has it been missing??
just me
#3 Jan 27, 2013
is there a reward 4 it??
needsa--whoopin

Statts Mills, WV

#4 Jan 27, 2013
just me wrote:
is there a reward 4 it??
This is the new scam in the county. Has anyone noticed how many pets are missing on Channel 2? Most are expensive breeds. They are waiting for a reward or selling them. If a piece of trash tries to sell you an animal, buy it for near nothing and then try to find the owner. Most pet owners will gladly repay you. Also contact the police and let them know the scumbag they need to arrest. Get rid of all the trash in this county-including humans. These POS don't care that children are grieving for their lost family members. If you don't want to get involved, post the info on here. Help these people find their pets.
just me
#5 Jan 27, 2013
there are some peope who will pass on info and try 2 help find ur pet its sad that everybody wants 2 scream druggie or scam . that is why most people dont help any more. why help when all u people do is talk trash its a shame.. i was going 2 post all info on my fb but never mind... o and by the way they might have got there pet back if everyone shared the post .. way 2 b an a@@
needsa--whoopin

Statts Mills, WV

#6 Jan 27, 2013
just me wrote:
there are some peope who will pass on info and try 2 help find ur pet its sad that everybody wants 2 scream druggie or scam . that is why most people dont help any more. why help when all u people do is talk trash its a shame.. i was going 2 post all info on my fb but never mind... o and by the way they might have got there pet back if everyone shared the post .. way 2 b an a@@
I'm not being an a@@, I'm speaking the truth. If you haven't noticed all the pets missing, you haven't been paying attention. If you really wanted to help find the dog, you would post it on facebook-not caring what someone puts on topix. It's all about the reward for the people who know where the dog is. Not directing towards you, this is directed towards the people who are stealing these animals. You should not be offended if you are truly trying to help. Anyone who knows anything should report these people.
just me
#7 Jan 28, 2013
i just moved here so no i didnt know that there is alot of pets missing and i did post it 2 fb
Kentucky side

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Jan 29, 2013
She is only about 2-3 months old she has a patch of white on her chest and one on her right back paw she goes by Molly and she is the sweetest lil dog! She is only about 3-4 lbs maybe! And this is NOT a scam she is missing and we can't find her we have been searching for almost 3 weeks now and no there is no reward just the happiness of my children!
Kentucky side

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Jan 29, 2013
just me wrote:
i just moved here so no i didnt know that there is alot of pets missing and i did post it 2 fb
Thanks so much for your help! I have a 7,1,2 year old that miss her dearly! Thanks again
just me
#10 Jan 29, 2013
do u know john lawson or christina lawson of key rock ?? i was told that they have ur dog im not sure if it is ur or not but i was told it was takin from the kentucky side of pineville. again i am not sure if it is ur dog or not but i thought i would pass this info on hope u get ur puppy back !!
Friend
#11 Jan 29, 2013
I also have information that Christy Lawson stole a little black toy poodle from Kentucky Side. Not sure if it is yours but she has bragged that she stole it. Hope this info helps your children get their puppy home.
wtf
#12 Jan 29, 2013
wtf ur telling shit that isnt true they dont have a dog they have cats get it straight if ur going 2 snitch on somebody have ur facts straight .. they r good peps wouldnt do that
Kentucky side

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Friend wrote:
I also have information that Christy Lawson stole a little black toy poodle from Kentucky Side. Not sure if it is yours but she has bragged that she stole it. Hope this info helps your children get their puppy home.
Do you know where in key rock? I don't know who they are or anything! I can't believe people would do such a thing especially to kids!
Kentucky side

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Jan 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
wtf ur telling shit that isnt true they dont have a dog they have cats get it straight if ur going 2 snitch on somebody have ur facts straight .. they r good peps wouldnt do that
It's kinda odd that there are 2 different people that don't know each other that says she has her?
friend
#15 Jan 29, 2013
Yes you go down the hill and make a right and cross a bridge across from the church. Then the road forks and you go to left. Follow the dirt road until you come to a trailor on the left. Not far at all.
Kentucky side

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Kentucky side wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda odd that there are 2 different people that don't know each other that says she has her?
Or could be her sorry!
just me
#17 Jan 29, 2013
yes it is sad that they would take from babies i just hope u get it back.. they live on the hill n a small green trailor there is a red car and a green car parked out front . i know u go 2 bottom of the hill take a right then u go up on the hill dirt road there on the left only one there i beleave wish u the best please let us know if u babies get there puppy i beleave her granparents live by u some where
Kentucky side

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Jan 29, 2013
just me wrote:
yes it is sad that they would take from babies i just hope u get it back.. they live on the hill n a small green trailor there is a red car and a green car parked out front . i know u go 2 bottom of the hill take a right then u go up on the hill dirt road there on the left only one there i beleave wish u the best please let us know if u babies get there puppy i beleave her granparents live by u some where
Does she have fb or anything that you know of? And I will but she has prob done sold her if it was mine they are very expensive dogs
friend
#19 Jan 29, 2013
I guess everyone has an opinion of what nice is. I do know that there is a black toy poodle puppy there that she says she stole from Kentucky Side. I dont know who she stole it from but she does have one. Just hope your kids can get their puppy back. I know if it was my dog I would want someone to help me!
just me
#20 Jan 29, 2013
idk about fb and no se still has her plans on keepin her is waht i was told they saw her last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr bacon hater 101,439
Is Bobby Joe Hatfield cheating on me? 4 hr Sarah 1
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 5 hr Eternal truth 42,036
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr I no everything 4,169
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 7 hr GodSmacked 39,672
This great country of ours needs help! 7 hr Anti Democrat 21
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 10 hr luci 11,315

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages