lost love

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2014
If I die.....Tell him how much I loved him!! that it was real...all that lovin I gave him ......that was real....that's how I would have always treated him!! I would have loved him like no other!
He made me think that he was crazy madly in love with me....and I fell for it...hook line and sinker!!
He has never told me he loved me....he has never told me any nice things...like Im beautiful or Im gorgeous. Hes told me he wants to marry me....hes asked me a lot...and I always said yes!!! then I find out on FB hes engaged to someone else!!
Do you know what Severe Heartbreak feels like.....its bad!!
I feel like im going to dye!! I think GOD is just going to take me on out of my misery and pain....bc my mind, body and soul cant take this!!
He told me he wanted me.....he wanted babies....he wanted to buy me things....houses, cars, diamonds....he told me!! He promised himself to me.....and now hes engaged to someone else!!! I feel like dying.....I feel embarrassed for ever loving him....and allowing myself to be torn down so bad like he did!! Im tired of struggling in life.....never having nothing...never getting Anything I want...or need for that!!
But Im not mad....im hurt....bc I will always love him...and this isn't first time hes done this....he did this to me 20 yrs ago...and I been waiting on him that long!! Im one stupid girl!! I know that!!
Im the most stupidest girl on this planet!! and
the stupid stuff ive done bc of him...for him....he would ask me to do something insane that a normal person wouldn't do....and I never said NO!!
I guess I was just his joke!! I was the joke....for him and his friends!!
I feel so humiliated.....so embarrassed....so alone....so worthless...so helpless..
Why did u make me love u this much if u weren't going to stand true on your words??
Did u think I was lying and pretending?? Ive never lied or pretended to you...ive never once played mind games with you....or any kind of games..... Ive just over loved you!! OMG nobody knows how much I loved this man......it should b illegal to love someone that much!!
He was my life......my heart....my soul....my world!!

Just tell him....show him the pics....tell him how deep my love was....tell him I never lied or exaggerated my feelings/emotions/affection or love for him!! You know who u are...and what u can do for me.....the pple involved with us...he and I.. Please pull this one out for me!!
Pull the rabbit out of the hat for ME....ME!! give me something...I don't ask for much......give me something easy and gentle!! I cant stand the harshness or pain any longer!! plz I beg of you all!!
Pat...Dr Lei plz help Dr G... Dr Greg.....plz change the wiring on him....
for me....if not...change me....change me to forget like u promised....change my life for me...give me someone to love!!
Nicole

Bluefield, WV

#2 Oct 26, 2014
lost love wrote:
If I die.....Tell him how much I loved him!! that it was real...all that lovin I gave him ......that was real....that's how I would have always treated him!! I would have loved him like no other!
He made me think that he was crazy madly in love with me....and I fell for it...hook line and sinker!!
He has never told me he loved me....he has never told me any nice things...like Im beautiful or Im gorgeous. Hes told me he wants to marry me....hes asked me a lot...and I always said yes!!! then I find out on FB hes engaged to someone else!!
Do you know what Severe Heartbreak feels like.....its bad!!
I feel like im going to dye!! I think GOD is just going to take me on out of my misery and pain....bc my mind, body and soul cant take this!!
He told me he wanted me.....he wanted babies....he wanted to buy me things....houses, cars, diamonds....he told me!! He promised himself to me.....and now hes engaged to someone else!!! I feel like dying.....I feel embarrassed for ever loving him....and allowing myself to be torn down so bad like he did!! Im tired of struggling in life.....never having nothing...never getting Anything I want...or need for that!!
But Im not mad....im hurt....bc I will always love him...and this isn't first time hes done this....he did this to me 20 yrs ago...and I been waiting on him that long!! Im one stupid girl!! I know that!!
Im the most stupidest girl on this planet!! and
the stupid stuff ive done bc of him...for him....he would ask me to do something insane that a normal person wouldn't do....and I never said NO!!
I guess I was just his joke!! I was the joke....for him and his friends!!
I feel so humiliated.....so embarrassed....so alone....soess..helpless..
Why did u make me love u this much if u werenplz change the wiring on him....
for me....if not...change me....change me to forget like u promised....change my life for me...give me someone to love!!
that sucks I'm s ad too i lost someone in charolette I loved too and I don't think I'll ever find him again we met in 2012 and I feel like I'll never meet anyone like him I was so in love and he loved me then i left on circumstances in which I couldn't return I was pregnant and I never saw him again I want find him again he's gone and we have an almost two year old daughter he's never met
mmmmmmm

Hickory, NC

#3 Oct 28, 2014
Whew.,,,,that's tough .....find him
Lance

Raleigh, NC

#4 Nov 11, 2014
Perhaps I can make you beautiful young ladies forget those "charlatans". Come hither my dears...
Cal

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2014
Lost love, Nicole, mmmmmmm, and Lance. Here is some good advice for you. Jump off the New River bridge.
Lance

Raleigh, NC

#6 Nov 12, 2014
Cal wrote:
Lost love, Nicole, mmmmmmm, and Lance. Here is some good advice for you. Jump off the New River bridge.
After you Cal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 3 hr Laura 19
bggb (Aug '14) 13 hr gab 121
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) 15 hr JJ Muggs 72
Kyle Fleischmann (May '11) Mar 2 BarbieWorld 8
What happened to Catherine Bilkey - WSOC-TV? Mar 2 Woohoo 8
May 2 Council to impose suffocating, depraved o... Feb 28 ursogay david 3
Dog food heroin smack? Feb 27 Sunny 15
Pineville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web