This is sick

Murphy, NC

#104 Feb 28, 2013
luvnut wrote:
"Just A Reader" & "This is sick" appear to be the same person talking to himself lol. Then he says;
"I went to 4 year university and have a three digit genius level IQ and an eidetic memory."
OK BUT, THAT education & IQ in N Carolina is equal to about 9th grade up north so, I wouldn't brag on it too much.
IQ tests are standardized, along with SATs, etc. It would count the same in your precious North. I am not a he either. I don't know who "Just a Reader" is. Here the wireless signals ping off the closest tower and it can change your city location. I am not in Franklin, NC.

Listen to yourselves, you aren't here to debate a topic, just to debase anyone who tries to stand up for their hometown. I thought I could bring something to the table here, but was sorely mistaken. Usually persons who debate others intelligence (or in this case lack thereof) with such vehemence feel inadequate themselves.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#105 Feb 28, 2013
This is sick wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ tests are standardized, along with SATs, etc. It would count the same in your precious North. I am not a he either. I don't know who "Just a Reader" is. Here the wireless signals ping off the closest tower and it can change your city location. I am not in Franklin, NC.
Listen to yourselves, you aren't here to debate a topic, just to debase anyone who tries to stand up for their hometown. I thought I could bring something to the table here, but was sorely mistaken. Usually persons who debate others intelligence (or in this case lack thereof) with such vehemence feel inadequate themselves.
Again, well said... But, LC is very funny!
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

#106 Feb 28, 2013
I agree...well said.
This is sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#107 Feb 28, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Again, well said... But, LC is very funny!
I am glad you are amused, but I am not trying to be funny. I am trying to educate and tame these southern animals

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#108 Feb 28, 2013
This is sick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Vehemence"??????? WOW.....I'm impressed! You MUST have had a yankee teacher!
This is sick

Murphy, NC

#109 Mar 1, 2013
I had the benefit of being taught by instructors from all over the globe I tend not to spend too much time on where others are from. Unlike all of you, I don't need that info to form an opinion about a person. I tend to focus on personality and avoid toxic people if at all possible.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#111 Mar 2, 2013
PUBLICDEFENDR wrote:
ive lived in sc for 12 years now, i hail from massachusetts, yall sound like a bunch of morons fighting like this, i mean really like a bunch of dang kids, dont u have anything better to do???
only thing i will say about southerners are they are backstabbers, police lovers, bible beaters and some a straight cowards, not to mention hippocrites
only thing i will say about yankees are they are sometimes very rude, annoying, and talk a lot
You got that last sentence right but you should have left out the word "sometimes".

Location hidden

#113 Mar 2, 2013
Timmy is a perfect example of a southern redneck hypocrite; he would sit down with a yankee, Mexican and black guy in a restaurant, drink a beer, talk to them, eat with them and then get on here & talk crap about them.

Location hidden

#114 Mar 2, 2013
luvnut wrote:
Timmy is a perfect example of a southern redneck hypocrite; he would sit down with a yankee, Mexican and black guy in a restaurant, drink a beer, talk to them, eat with them and then get on here & talk crap about them.
You are full of bull. I wouldnt sit down with a yankee or drink a beer.

Chesapeake, VA

#116 Mar 2, 2013
PUBLICDEFENDR wrote:
<quoted text>
lol........
ok, im corrected all the time
but id rather be rude all the time, then a cop loving hippocrite, snitchs are the worst type of people, a snitch is a rat, and rats do ANYTHING to survive, sorry but a lot people ive encountered around here just simply are.
So, what were you arrested for?

Are you innocent?

Location hidden

#117 Mar 2, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of bull. I wouldnt sit down with a yankee or drink a beer.
Oh, ok then; drink a soda, holy water or ice tea but, you get my point.

Chesapeake, VA

#120 Mar 2, 2013
PUBLICDEFENDR wrote:
<quoted text>
umm who said i was arrested? i never said that lol.... my name public defender is simply a name, not to mention its also a style of gun produced by taurus... its a .45/410 5 shot revolver... you must be from the south because your very quick to assume lol... u see a name called public defender and assume i was arrested lol really??? jeez thats sad.... anyway your apology is not needed, typical around here brother!!
I was just wondering why you were so upset about police informers.

A snitch is somebody who tells on another criminal to get himself out of trouble. An noncriminal who reports criminal activity is a good citizen

Do you really own a Taurus? That's a generic S&W. Total garbage guns. I didn't know they still made those

Location hidden

#122 Mar 2, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really own a Taurus? That's a generic S&W. Total garbage guns. I didn't know they still made those
----------

Noooo, Taurus is generic Beretta; made on the same lathe's with the same machining. Compare a Taurus 92FS with the Beretta 92FS; same thing, different grade metals. The barrels, stoping blocks, sears, magazines, grips, sights, springs etc are all interchangeable. Taurus is a decent gun; I own both it and Beretta.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#124 Mar 2, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of bull. I wouldnt sit down with a yankee or drink a beer.
Timmy, I think you and I would have a hoot hanging out dicussing our differences.

Location hidden

#125 Mar 2, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Timmy, I think you and I would have a hoot hanging out dicussing our differences.
Honestly...that WOULD be fun as well as interesting. Probably end up as friends! Wow...my posting number ends in three sixes; I HATE that...scary.

Location hidden

#126 Mar 2, 2013
I'm NOT into that stuff but I don't like that number.

Location hidden

#127 Mar 2, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Timmy, I think you and I would have a hoot hanging out dicussing our differences.
I think we would too.

Chesapeake, VA

#128 Mar 2, 2013
PUBLICDEFENDR wrote:
<quoted text>
they just started producing them, they are excellent guns for self defense when its close proximity very effective.
and yeah snitchs are a dying breed - literally- who likes a snitch? if you like a snitch then you are a snitch.
a person who reports criminal activity needs to mind their business THATS WHY THERE IS A WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM NOW, because people cant keep their mouth shut and mind their own necks, they go and tell like little babies and then get a green light on their head. its stupid
also your definately from the south making a statement like that. typical rat snitch..."i love cops" "im a bible beating christian republican"
i dont diss any religion at all dont get me wrong, but typical southerner is a bible beating christian republican
"I don't hate cops, but I like it better when they aren't around"- Charles Bukowski

Location hidden

#129 Mar 2, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I think we would too.
Uh-oh; I smell a play date.

Chesapeake, VA

#130 Mar 2, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Noooo, Taurus is generic Beretta; made on the same lathe's with the same machining. Compare a Taurus 92FS with the Beretta 92FS; same thing, different grade metals. The barrels, stoping blocks, sears, magazines, grips, sights, springs etc are all interchangeable. Taurus is a decent gun; I own both it and Beretta.
Taurus used to also make fake Smiths. I used to own a Beretta 92FS. Didn't like it to much. It seemed a little too small for my hand' so I had to make sure I didn't bury my trigger finger too deep. I like revolvers better, but also own a Glock .40 cal now which is the best auto I ever owned. Fits my had just right, and if it didn't it comes with grip adapters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Mar 29 Oliver 22
Review: Roach Research Inc Mar 28 Dontburnbridges2011 1
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... Mar 28 Omg 2
Thompson Orphanage (Jan '11) Mar 27 Denise Blalock Mc... 18
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Mar 27 Van Halen 4,796
dog food (Jun '14) Mar 25 nyc2nc 12
I Love Black Women (May '11) Mar 25 DO WHAT 247
Pineville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]