Samantha and Tessara Crespi died
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mary Dingler

Monroe, LA

#85 Nov 18, 2008
Andie wrote:
I worked with Dave Crespi many moons ago at Sacramento Savings. Dave was always a kind man and regardless of his obvious wealth he treated everyone the same. Something had to be out of the ordinary as this is not the Dave I knew. Don't judge him, it's not our place...
LOOK AT WHAT HE DID ANDIE! Picture the babies. Their horrified faces when they realize what's happening to them and asking why. He had to know what he was doing in a way because he waited to commit the act when the wife left him alone. True insanity wouldn't care who was home or when.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#86 Nov 19, 2008
I know this is an old thread but I always thought this guy got off easy. Can you say "Death Penalty"? He might have been crazy, but like Mary said above, true insanity wouldn't care who was home or when he killed them. His inner voices or whatever they say was wrong with him would have taken over at any time, not just when the wife left for a haircut.

OMG. I cry all over again thinking about those babies. How can you stab your children to death? HOW?????????? I do picture their faces and hear their screams of "Why Daddy?"....

I saw that Oprah show as well and thought the same thing. WHAT is wrong with that woman? They would have had to put me away somewhere because I would have been suicidal myself!! My children are my life!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost sorry I saw this thread because it hurts so much to think about those poor babies. They were just babies.:(
Mary Dingler

Monroe, LA

#87 Dec 17, 2008
I get angrier and angrier every time I think about this case. When I read the article in People magazine I felt so much disgust toward David and the wife. This is incomprehensable. Dispicable. What's worse is the wife visits him in prison and forgives him. She left her babies alone with a psycho who destroyed them. These people are both maniacs.
abc

Greer, SC

#88 Aug 13, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
I just finished watching the oprah show and i saw them on it i think that they were planing the whole thing because they seem so calm, but at the same time i feel bad for the dad because he confessed and told the truth.. R.I.P to the two twin daughters Sam and Tessa
Seriously? You REALLY think they planned this? Really? Yes, two precious beautiful little girls are dead because they wanted to be on Oprah. That is all they were aspiring for. Yes, that was all they wanted. Yes, that makes a hell of a lot of sense. A man who had a great job decided to throw his life as well as his family away, for fifteen minutes of fame? Yes, that makes a lot of sense. That was the second or third time Oprah had asked them to be on the show. The mother was trying to focus on depression, and misdiagnosis. Not the horrible death of her two beautiful daughters. Oprah said that on the opening part of the show, but all she did was question them about the death. "What were they saying as you were stabbing them?" That is what was twisted about it. She has to be strong for her kids. I may not be immediate family, but they still are family. I'm not saying you can't judge them, but if you are, please don't be stupid about it.
kim

Houston, TX

#89 Dec 31, 2009
WAS HE CRAZY,POSSECED OR JUST EVIL?
Interesting

Clover, SC

#90 Dec 31, 2009
kim wrote:
WAS HE CRAZY,POSSECED OR JUST EVIL?
Where are you finding these old, old posts? Just curious.
:)
michelle

Jamestown, TN

#91 Dec 31, 2009
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you finding these old, old posts? Just curious.
i was always told look and you shall find:)
kimberly michelle

Jamestown, TN

#92 Dec 31, 2009
do i know you??
Interesting

Clover, SC

#93 Dec 31, 2009
kimberly michelle wrote:
do i know you??
Don't think so. I don't recall seeing your name. Just saw that these posts were really dated and was curious.

Happy New Year, whoever you are.

Interesting

Clover, SC

#94 Dec 31, 2009
Reread the OP more carefully. I remember the tragic story.
esther

Walnut Creek, CA

#95 Feb 28, 2010
I know these people. Don't insult them- he was not in control of his actions.. condolences
Billy Bob

United States

#96 Mar 4, 2010
He should have gotten a "pay any day" loan from Wachovia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Amy Lambert ARRESTED! LMAO!!! Haha 3 hr Angel at night 1
News Wife Of Keith Lamont Scott Releases Cell Phone ... (Sep '16) 3 hr Angel at night 15
Con Artist arrives in Charlotte Jul 25 Angel at night 10
Homeless women from Charlotte. Jul 25 Angel at night 7
Attn Birth parents -Sign up with NY state to gi... Jul 25 joan 1
EOS Spa on Eastway Jul 24 South 5
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Jul 22 ThomasA 7

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages