Noble Brides abruptly closes in Pinev...

Noble Brides abruptly closes in Pineville

There are 8 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Noble Brides abruptly closes in Pineville. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

Another Charlotte-area bridal shop has abruptly closed, leaving brides without wedding gowns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

Frank

Huntersville, NC

#1 Aug 1, 2009
What a complete toolbox. It takes a man with real small ones to steal from innocent brides. what a douche.
Sally

Huntersville, NC

#2 Aug 1, 2009
I agree, this guy must have nothing to live for. What a scumbag.
Duke

Huntersville, NC

#3 Aug 1, 2009
I wanna bite his leg. I hate him.
Madison

Huntersville, NC

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Hey Frank, Sally and Duke, you should check out foxcharlotte.com and see the whole story.
Ebby

Huntersville, NC

#5 Aug 1, 2009
He owes me a ton of money in child support.
Darla

Huntersville, NC

#6 Aug 1, 2009
I was out at the club the other night and he tried to buy me a drink. After I drink his drinks I called him a liar and told him we will prevail!
common sense

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2009
I was shopping for a Bridal Gown in Sept of last year. Scott was full of enthusiam as I tried on each dress. However with that said I was nervous because he had two ladies looking at the shop who were thinking of purcashing the shop. I immediately thought what happens if they don't buy the shop? I guess I was one of the luckier brides to
be because I had a little inkling of the possibilty he may close (if he doesn't sell his shop). I decided it would be wiser to purchase my gown somewhere else. I'm very sorry for all the brides that have been effected by this close.
dont blame

Lansing, WV

#8 Apr 15, 2011
it isnt the owners fault that our economy sucks.there will be more failed businesses than this. i pray for scott's recovery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 11 hr Local Yokel 4,965
Nature Boy 17 hr Ipso 2
Page Braswell Tue Fire her too 1
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Mon Tmac 77
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Mon American 13
Do Black Women Date Interracially Here? (May '11) Aug 13 Charles In Charge 28
Drug Dealers (Apr '09) Aug 10 idk 56

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages