allen martel ho michelle

Lenoir, NC

#41298 Jul 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>And I know a lot about mentally deficient moronic lowlife scumbags because it takes one, like me, to know one. They don't call me the internet masturbating pedophile idiot for nothing.
pretending to be waco! Waco thinks i dont exist!The syphilis in my brain isnt that bad! Why the mofo ignore me??I teach him a lesson!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41301 Jul 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>.I can't believe you'd say that about our half witted moronic mentally deficient Yankee lowlife scumbag friends!
To quote former Panther's coach John Fox, "It is what it is."

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41302 Jul 30, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>To quote former Panther's coach John Fox, "It is what it is."
Muslims are butchering one another in the Mideast.Its good to be alive!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41303 Jul 30, 2013
I am unaware of any quality private schools in our county or even area. The few "Christian" schools have only limited numbers of qualified teachers. Generally,(with a few exceptions) the home schooled children turn out to be backward academically and socially. Problem children are often sent off to private schools after failure/dismissal from public schools., I suspect that is just to get the problem away from the parent. There does appear to be some correlation between creativity and incorrigibility . That is probably because of the nature of the individual rather than which school they attend.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>When I was self employed, I found the private educated to be great problem solving, management type leaders and the govt educated to be good laborers.....if they actually showed up. There were a few who got promoted into lower level mgt, but they were few and far between. The private educated I found to be more valuable in the leadership positions because they were actually taught to think for themselves and to come up with solutions on their own that benefited everybody, not just themselves. The govt educated was just worried about their beer money on Fridays!
A yankee is someone who comes down to visit, a damn yankee comes down to stay!
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41304 Jul 30, 2013
"WASHINGTON (AP)— The Obama administration’s surprise decision to delay a key requirement of the health care law for employers will cost the government $10 billion, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Tuesday.

While that’s a big number, the report from the official budget scorekeeper for Congress also put the administration’s recent move within a wider perspective. Overall, the delay for employers and other changes will raise the cost of the expanding coverage for the uninsured by less than 1 percent over 10 years from the budget agency’s previous estimate in May, CBO said.

The White House announced earlier this month that it would delay a requirement for employers with 50 or more workers to offer affordable coverage, or face fines. Instead of going into effect next year, the provision was put off to 2015. A major concession to business groups, the delay took administration allies and adversaries by surprise." Oh look, the Democrats are buying votes again!
Seek Help

Ottawa, Canada

#41305 Jul 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims are butchering one another in the Mideast.Its good to be alive!
You are a very sick violent coward and who's in dire need of long term psychiatric institutionalization.
Seek Help

Ottawa, Canada

#41306 Jul 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>.I can't believe you'd say that about our half witted moronic mentally deficient Yankee lowlife scumbag friends!
A very sick morbid cowardly pervert you are. It's a wonder you haven't been whacked, in time.
waco1909

Jacksonville, FL

#41308 Jul 30, 2013
Seek Help wrote:
<quoted text>A very sick morbid cowardly pervert you are. It's a wonder you haven't been whacked, in time.
I'll swallow if you let me blow you dude.I also have a pretty tight azz too!

Location hidden

#41309 Jul 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
I am unaware of any quality private schools in our county or even area. The few "Christian" schools have only limited numbers of qualified teachers. Generally,(with a few exceptions) the home schooled children turn out to be backward academically and socially. Problem children are often sent off to private schools after failure/dismissal from public schools., I suspect that is just to get the problem away from the parent. There does appear to be some correlation between creativity and incorrigibility . That is probably because of the nature of the individual rather than which school they attend.
<quoted text>
I think I remember from your previous post that you reside in Catawba, Alexander, Caldwell, or Burke Co., which explains a lot. The only private school I'm semi-familiar with is Hickory Day which is non-sectarian, and they only offer K-8th grade. I halfway agree with your description of homeschooled children, yes a lot are backwards socially but most are highly educated in comparison to their govt educated counterparts.
Between Iredell, Mecklenburg, Lincoln, and Gaston Counties, there are a plethora of private and charter schools to choose from and most all of them achieve higher acedemic scores than any of the govt schools in their respective areas.
Yes, the problem children you speak of are usually sent to private schools not to get the problem away from the parent as you suspect, but rather because the govt schools have failed the child! The private schools are then left to rehibilitate the child and to put them on the path to a successful future......which is the usual outcome!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41310 Jul 31, 2013
Quality private schools can serve the function of allowing small class size, individualized attention to students and giving the teachers time to become familiar with individual students and their learning snags. But having the state legislature decree that private schools need not have qualified teachers, need not meet the same educational standards as the public schools or even require criminal background checks for private school owners and personnel? Then give them up front public funds of $4500 per student for the entire year? Seems more like a prescription for making money off students and their parents than for education. What could possibly go wrong with someone getting out of prison with no education and starting their very own private school?
Have you ever considered that an individual students academic failure might stem from causes other than the school? If the public schools are causing failures, why are so many public school students achieving at such high standards? Possibly you know about averages, where you add all the scores and divide by the number of students? So a public school teacher is assigned 42 students, from poor ignorant republikan alcoholic families, to a math functions class and she is a bad teacher because all of them cannot do integral calculus at the end of the term? Give me a break!
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I think I remember from your previous post that you reside in Catawba, Alexander, Caldwell, or Burke Co., which explains a lot. The only private school I'm semi-familiar with is Hickory Day which is non-sectarian, and they only offer K-8th grade. I halfway agree with your description of homeschooled children, yes a lot are backwards socially but most are highly educated in comparison to their govt educated counterparts.
Between Iredell, Mecklenburg, Lincoln, and Gaston Counties, there are a plethora of private and charter schools to choose from and most all of them achieve higher acedemic scores than any of the govt schools in their respective areas.
Yes, the problem children you speak of are usually sent to private schools not to get the problem away from the parent as you suspect, but rather because the govt schools have failed the child! The private schools are then left to rehibilitate the child and to put them on the path to a successful future......which is the usual outcome!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41311 Jul 31, 2013
Math lesson: A public school teacher has four 90 minute classes per day and there are 30 students in each class. Assuming no interruptions such as office announcements, pronouncements, assemblies, standardized test, etc., how much time does the teacher have for attention to an individual student?(assume no time lost moving between students and all students getting equal time)?

Answer: 360 minutes/ 120 students= 3 minutes /student/day

What the hell, she cant teach them in 3 minutes. Obviously a bad teacher.
Hank

Landrum, SC

#41312 Jul 31, 2013
Seek Help wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very sick violent coward and who's in dire need of long term psychiatric institutionalization.
And, here we have Allen martel Michelle Gail ho pretending to be someone responding to a weird post that she posted in my name....same old Allen martel Michelle Gail ho.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41313 Jul 31, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text> And, here we have Allen martel Michelle Gail ho pretending to be someone responding to a weird post that she posted in my name....same old Allen martel Michelle Gail ho.
This is a test for you Allen martel Michelle ho! Is my real name Hank, or am I doing what you do so well, disseminating false information?

Location hidden

#41314 Jul 31, 2013
TSF wrote:
Math lesson: A public school teacher has four 90 minute classes per day and there are 30 students in each class. Assuming no interruptions such as office announcements, pronouncements, assemblies, standardized test, etc., how much time does the teacher have for attention to an individual student?(assume no time lost moving between students and all students getting equal time)?
Answer: 360 minutes/ 120 students= 3 minutes /student/day
What the hell, she cant teach them in 3 minutes. Obviously a bad teacher.
Therein lies the problem with your question, the teacher isn't teaching to each individual student seperatly but rather to each individual student independently as a group/class. If he/she met with each student individually then your answer would be correct but the last time I checked, the teacher teaches to each individual student as a group/class, so the correct answer, without any interruptions, would be 360 mins or 6 hrs.(Even if you factor in that some students may need extra attention, there are also those who pick it up on the first lesson so they cancel each other out.)
Now you take those 6 hrs a day and multiply by 180 (the number of days in an average school year) and we'll find the teacher has 1,080 hrs to teach any said subject. Now if he/she can't get the job done in 1,080 hrs, regardless of class size, then yes, they are a bad teacher!

Location hidden

#41315 Jul 31, 2013
TSF wrote:
Quality private schools can serve the function of allowing small class size, individualized attention to students and giving the teachers time to become familiar with individual students and their learning snags. But having the state legislature decree that private schools need not have qualified teachers, need not meet the same educational standards as the public schools or even require criminal background checks for private school owners and personnel? Then give them up front public funds of $4500 per student for the entire year? Seems more like a prescription for making money off students and their parents than for education. What could possibly go wrong with someone getting out of prison with no education and starting their very own private school?
Have you ever considered that an individual students academic failure might stem from causes other than the school? If the public schools are causing failures, why are so many public school students achieving at such high standards? Possibly you know about averages, where you add all the scores and divide by the number of students? So a public school teacher is assigned 42 students, from poor ignorant republikan alcoholic families, to a math functions class and she is a bad teacher because all of them cannot do integral calculus at the end of the term? Give me a break!
<quoted text>
Again, if private schools are so bad, then why do they continually outperform govt schools? Surely it can't be because of better teachers? Or even a better curriculum? Or because they don't put up with any BS? The FACT is govt schools are designed to dumb down Americans,(and they're doing a magnificent job I might add), and once generation after generation after generation has passed through these factories, it becomes the norm. You can't see the forest for the trees because you were taught to focus solely on the trees!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41316 Jul 31, 2013
If it were so easy. Teaching isn't like sanding table tops. Just standing there lecturing out your knowledge in the hopes that each individual absorbs information at the same rate and can keep up with the curriculum guide schedule established by the state is the poorest kind of teaching and the hardest kind of learning. You could just hire one teacher per state and show it to the kids on TV. I's sure they would all sit quietly, obediently , pay close attention all the time and learn everything the teacher lectured out. It just doesn't work that way home boy.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Therein lies the problem with your question, the teacher isn't teaching to each individual student seperatly but rather to each individual student independently as a group/class. If he/she met with each student individually then your answer would be correct but the last time I checked, the teacher teaches to each individual student as a group/class, so the correct answer, without any interruptions, would be 360 mins or 6 hrs.(Even if you factor in that some students may need extra attention, there are also those who pick it up on the first lesson so they cancel each other out.)
Now you take those 6 hrs a day and multiply by 180 (the number of days in an average school year) and we'll find the teacher has 1,080 hrs to teach any said subject. Now if he/she can't get the job done in 1,080 hrs, regardless of class size, then yes, they are a bad teacher!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41317 Jul 31, 2013
Private schools aren't necessarily bad, just MANY of them in this state are BECAUSE OF UN QUALIFIED TEACHERS FOR ONE THING.. Now give them uneducated criminals FOR TEACHERS and watch what happens. If you want to send your kids to private schools, fine.
Problem children often do better in private schools because of smaller class size, separation from their problem parents and the availability of individualized instruction. Any child would benefit from that situation GIVEN QUALIFIED teachers. Private schools do not have to take the idiot offspring of poor ignorant republican beckerheads. That helps their average. Public schools are forced to take the little underfunded reprobates as well as the juvenile delinquent criminals that the courts have sentenced back into public schools. Since the private schools will now be receiving public funding, it is only fair that the courts force them to accept a proportionate number of violent teenage criminals who are on probation for such penny ante crimes as armed robbery, rape, assault, B&E, selling drugs etc. That should serve somewhat to level the playing field.

I will chose the public schools, even with the underfunding and republican attacks.

Location hidden

#41318 Jul 31, 2013
The local paper conducted a poll where they asked the question, "Which of the education related items in the budget upset you the most?" The #1 answer wasn't "no more tenure", hell that came in dead last! It wasn't "no teacher pay raise" or even "cutting the number of teacher assistants", those came in 2nd & 3rd from last respectively! The number one answer was "using taxpayer money for tuition at private schools" at 42%. Why is that? Are the govt school teachers that scared? As a taxpayer, I'd rather my tax dollars go toward a private education for students instead of govt indoctrination!
A rally was recently held in Gastonia by the govt school teachers protesting the budget cuts to education, only 15-20 teachers actually showed up! Pathetic!
true

Hickory, NC

#41319 Jul 31, 2013
none all they want is money not to help the little guy

Location hidden

#41320 Jul 31, 2013
TSF wrote:
If it were so easy. Teaching isn't like sanding table tops. Just standing there lecturing out your knowledge in the hopes that each individual absorbs information at the same rate and can keep up with the curriculum guide schedule established by the state is the poorest kind of teaching and the hardest kind of learning. You could just hire one teacher per state and show it to the kids on TV. I's sure they would all sit quietly, obediently , pay close attention all the time and learn everything the teacher lectured out. It just doesn't work that way home boy.
<quoted text>
But that's exactly what govt teachers do, they stand there lecturing hoping that every student absorbs the information so their performance grade looks good come appraisal time. Hell, govt schools even allow the teachers to grade on a curve and they STILL can't keep up with the private schools!
That's a great idea for govt schools, fire every govt teacher and just have one administrator teach through a TV! I love it! But you're right, it wouldn't work because govt students are more worried about the latest fashion trends, who's bonking who, where's the next party, and who's supplying the alcohol and drugs, than they are about education!! Private school students wear uniforms or have a dress code so fashion is a non-issue and they are more worried about education and making the grade because if they don't, regardless of how rich daddy is, their ass gets booted out......and sent to the stupid factories known as govt schools!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherry Crush 6 hr Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? 14 hr Displaced 2
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 14 hr Hornetcpl 35
Legit massage for wife? 15 hr Hornetcpl 3
Woman Who Stabbed Neighbor To ‘Get The Devil Ou... (Jul '11) 22 hr Lola_Bunny 8
bush 2016!!! Tue BUSH 2016 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Dec 15 Brian_G 1,885
Pineville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pineville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pineville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:28 am PST

ESPN10:28AM