Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Pineville Forum

Comments (Page 1,742)

Showing posts 34,821 - 34,840 of54,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Allen. That kid has worked since he was 15 and was the child of a single mother, didn't have a choice. He put himself through school working two jobs, so I think he knows about hard work. He deserves to be salaried. He worked the line just as everyone else to learn the company from the ground up and he worked overtime to get him the extras he did without going to school and coming up, so sue him for trying to better himself. Yes, "he HAD to come in" because he cared about his job and the reputation of the company he has worked hard for. So, sue him for busting his hump when some couldn't come in because they had to go hunting, fishing, or work on their car they didn't have money to take to a garage, but wouldn't work to overtime in order to have the money to have their car fixed properly. BTW, the hunters and fishing guys were the ones bitching about not have enough money to pay bills, but somehow found money for these activities. Heck no, I don't feel sorry for them, they had a chance to make money for extras. I guess you're like Mike, to heck with job security and looking down the road for rough patches, live for the moment, don't save any and let the government keep me up. Geez.
So you see no problem in the fact this person had to work at age fifteen to live?
I think it was wrong of Allen to assume the worst of the supervisor. I see them as employees also. I noted how his bosses made him do the extra work instead of hiring more people.
I do fault him for blaming the employees if this is what he is actually doing. For all I know, you are twisting the story. But I will stick with your side if only hypothetical purposes.
As your story stands, it still shows the business refused to hire people when it needed them. They just screwed the worker. In this case it was your friend.

I have a lot of experience being a supervisor. I am fully aware of how the owners are not willing to hire people to do the jobs needed to operate the business. They will work a supervisor to the point he is making below minimum wages in many cases. These supervisors often have worked very hard to move up, yet they are still being taken advantage of to the point of only making minimum wage.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

emlu wrote:
Prairie Chapel Ranch is a 1,583 acre (6.4 km˛) ranch in unincorporated McLennan County, Texas, located seven miles (10 km) northwest of Crawford. The property was acquired by George W. Bush in 1999 and was known as the Western White House during his presidency. Bush spends vacation time at the house where he has also entertained dignitaries from around the world. The ranch gets its name from the Prairie Chapel School which was built nearby on land donated by mid-19th century German immigrant Heinrich Engelbrecht from Oppenwehe, Germany, who owned the land that now comprises the Bush ranch. Engelbrecht also donated land for the nearby Canaan Baptist Church (the "Prairie Chapel") http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_Chapel_R...
If we assume this is true, the Silvers claims were wrong. In case you guys forgot already, he claimed it was a long owned Bush family property.
But do not expect Silver to admit fault. He takes what is presented to him by his side at face value.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah...
Better than what the Kennedy's and LBJ spent and costed us for Vietnam...
The difference between your team and ours is, we learned from that, you did not.
Your team is just repeating the mistakes of the past.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

emlu wrote:
wikipedia, ever heard of it?????
I just wish to know what point you are trying to prove by your link?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Anyone can dipshit. I will speak more slowly...
C A L L E D M A N A G I N G Y O U R F I N A N C E S...
Can you understand that professor dickweed?
Like every time you post anything on here, you post nothing but ridiculous emotional temper tantrum..........

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mike I worked from the age of fifteen.I had no choice.I don't see how my situation was the fault of the government.I was expelled for fighting, for putting some school bully in the hospital.That was my fault.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Anyone can dipshit. I will speak more slowly...
C A L L E D M A N A G I N G Y O U R F I N A N C E S...
Can you understand that professor dickweed?
Since I articulated the concept for you, all you had to say was "sure", but you had to throw a temper tantrum.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Mike I worked from the age of fifteen.I had no choice.I don't see how my situation was the fault of the government.I was expelled for fighting, for putting some school bully in the hospital.That was my fault.
Who blamed the government? And who was talking about you?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between your team and ours is, we learned from that, you did not.
Your team is just repeating the mistakes of the past.
The then commander in chief felt prudent, based upon information that is out of our spectrum of need to know, we invade looking for weapons of mass destruction and thwart the Iraqi governments ability to wage war and or support terrorist sects or cells, thus protecting Americans home and abroad. Including you and your family.

Surely, a diva such as yourself, would not scoff at protecting Americans anywhere in the world nor would you bat an eyelash full of mascara at annihilating any enemy that would harbor terrorist and or support those terrorist sects and cells by allowing them access to weapons of mass destruction?

Would you really allow known terrorist to come and go, as they please, in and out of America or would you profile and inhibit or make things difficult for terrorist to get all the pieces together and do whatever they are going to do?

I know a good humanitarian, like yourself, would never allow Americans, like your son, to go in harms way unless the voluntarily chose to, say like enlisting in the military?
Pinhead

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Hey Waco, child prostitution doesn't count as a job. And your mother said you sucked at it anyway, cried like a bitch.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
More democrap misinformation. His confirmation was filibustered because, when he was a republican, he spoke out against his teammates. So you get what you have now....
No support or confidence in your abilities as a leader.
So when McCain did it, he was a maverick, when Hagel does it, he is a traitor? Your team is a giant contradiction.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
Liberty is died for Americans as both major political parties decided to abandon the Rule of Law and resurrect the political philosophy known as the Divine Right of Kings.
In the Republican Party, we saw the GOP Establishment stack the rules committee to pass rules that make grassroots participation even more difficult.
In the Democratic Party, we saw the Democrat Establishment blatantly lie about the outcome of a vote regarding the mention of God and Jerusalem in their platform.
These two Un-American acts by both major political parties demonstrated to Americans that our political parties no longer represent us but rather manage us like livestock. They are support by social parasites who want to use government violence to force our families into state slavery. When their duplicity fails, they resort to the philosophy of “Murder Americans it is the Right thing to do”.
How is supporting god and Jerusalem, American?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Since I articulated the concept for you, all you had to say was "sure", but you had to throw a temper tantrum.
If I had given you a one word answer you would of argued against it claiming I am not expounding on subject matter.

Sorry bacon but I gotta...

So what the fuck is it rope sucker? You can read between the lines or need it spelled out? Just pick one and stick to it...

We are very tired of your defiant obtuse nonsense...

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
The then commander in chief felt prudent, based upon information that is out of our spectrum of need to know, we invade looking for weapons of mass destruction and thwart the Iraqi governments ability to wage war and or support terrorist sects or cells, thus protecting Americans home and abroad. Including you and your family.
Surely, a diva such as yourself, would not scoff at protecting Americans anywhere in the world nor would you bat an eyelash full of mascara at annihilating any enemy that would harbor terrorist and or support those terrorist sects and cells by allowing them access to weapons of mass destruction?
Would you really allow known terrorist to come and go, as they please, in and out of America or would you profile and inhibit or make things difficult for terrorist to get all the pieces together and do whatever they are going to do?
I know a good humanitarian, like yourself, would never allow Americans, like your son, to go in harms way unless the voluntarily chose to, say like enlisting in the military?
Not sure how or why you jump from invading Iraq due to lies about WMD's to allowing terrorist into America?
You are all over the map here.
Iraq was a bullshit war no matter what the reason. But that is not my point at all. I was simply showing you how your team supports the lie of WMD's to war no matter the truth. You take what your team says at face value, as in the case with the WMD's. Divert from that if you wish. We expected as much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So when McCain did it, he was a maverick, when Hagel does it, he is a traitor? Your team is a giant contradiction.
Blah blah blah... Growing tired of your nonsense so will go take care of a few honey do's before the snow accumulates...

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had given you a one word answer you would of argued against it claiming I am not expounding on subject matter.
So what the fuck is it rope sucker? You can read between the lines or need it spelled out? Just pick one and stick to it...
So you threw a temper tantrum because you thought I would see it as a lack of articulation? You are a hypocrite, immature and an idiot.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon, Silver had to do this no matter how you feel about it because Silver only serves Silver. He does not care about you or others. He claims he is sorry,but of course his actions show he is not sorry at all.
Now we all know you will not condemn Silver, as you have no spine to stand up to your own party.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah... Growing tired of your nonsense so will go take care of a few honey do's before the snow accumulates...
No rebutal again? I knew you could not find the words.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
Liberty is died for Americans as both major political parties decided to abandon the Rule of Law and resurrect the political philosophy known as the Divine Right of Kings.
In the Republican Party, we saw the GOP Establishment stack the rules committee to pass rules that make grassroots participation even more difficult.
In the Democratic Party, we saw the Democrat Establishment blatantly lie about the outcome of a vote regarding the mention of God and Jerusalem in their platform.
These two Un-American acts by both major political parties demonstrated to Americans that our political parties no longer represent us but rather manage us like livestock. They are support by social parasites who want to use government violence to force our families into state slavery. When their duplicity fails, they resort to the philosophy of “Murder Americans it is the Right thing to do”.
"Murder Americans"? What in the hell are you ranting about?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual there are two sides to every story. This is the side told to you second hand by your sweet little future son-in-law. Little white collar, brown nosing Joe who has probably never had his hands dirty a day in his life. In reality he is the one complaining because he has had to come out of his comfort zone and do some honest work for a change. Key words here "all the over time they wanted" which means not required. When not enough signed up for over time to cover the work little saleried Joe had to put down the coffee cup or risk a pink slip for himself. Other key words, "he HAD to come in". He was not given a choice right?
As I said to Bacon, I would not jump to the conclusion you did about the supervisor. But I did just take note you showed how he "had" to do the work. As I pointed out, the business made him do the work instead of hiring.
The argument the republicans keep making is, leave the businesses alone and they will hire. Yet this example shows they will not on all so many occasions.
This example shows me the business is making money and growing, yet will not hire new people. They just work the salaried employees more so they do not have to hire more people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,821 - 34,840 of54,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pineville Discussions

Search the Pineville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 16 hr Life Coach 31
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. 19 hr Sammy 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 23 hr Life Coach 4,818
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Thu Hey 7
I Love Black Women (May '11) Thu Manny 225
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Thu benson 12
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! Wed Carolinagurl88 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••