Are Southerners Stupid or do they jus...
truth

Bronx, NY

#5326 Jun 28, 2015
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up on LI. And, I have to agree with you on all but one thing. I have seen tons of interrelationships in the south. Very impressive. There is much more intolerance for it, but I see it more in Charlotte than I ever did in my college towns; Syracuse, Boston, and Buffalo. And, not as much from Brooklyn to Suffolk.
#racehaters #whiteracekillers #mudsharks

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5327 Jun 28, 2015
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
But the confederate flag is a symbol of hate. And he hates black people. Interestingly enough, he was poor and uneducated, like many blacks who commit crimes. He was clearly sick. But, hate still existed.
I would love to hear your thoughts on the confederacy. Bring your A game. My previous thought about the flag was that it was just a stupid piece of cloth. My position has since evolved. It's more than that to me now. But, you have my attention.
The Confederate Flag is Not a symbol of hate! Some of my family and probably some of your family died for that flag! They did not own slaves. They were fighting for Southern Independence from rude arrogant, obnoxious yankees. As I have shown you before their were slaves in the northern states also and had been there since what is now the United States was a British Colony. Slaves remained in Washington D.C. within view of the White House all the way till the end of the war. Lincoln did nothing to free them or slaves in the border states or northern states.

As I have shown you in the past many Indians, Blacks, Whites and even Mexicans fought along side each other in the same units for the freedom of the South. Black folks in the union army were segregated and treated badly by the yankees.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#5328 Jun 30, 2015
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Confederate Flag is Not a symbol of hate! Some of my family and probably some of your family died for that flag! They did not own slaves. They were fighting for Southern Independence from rude arrogant, obnoxious yankees. As I have shown you before their were slaves in the northern states also and had been there since what is now the United States was a British Colony. Slaves remained in Washington D.C. within view of the White House all the way till the end of the war. Lincoln did nothing to free them or slaves in the border states or northern states.
As I have shown you in the past many Indians, Blacks, Whites and even Mexicans fought along side each other in the same units for the freedom of the South. Black folks in the union army were segregated and treated badly by the yankees.
Timmy_, this is intellectually dishonest. The flag represented a southern conceptual framework, which included slavery. Why can't you just admit that? The flag was about hate. The developer of the flag even says this. The soldiers who fought in the war are quoted saying this. Werre they all wrong then and you are right now?

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5329 Jun 30, 2015
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy_, also, blacks were treated poorly by all people. Tis was not isolated to the North. Anything else is also intellectually dishonest.

Location hidden

#5330 Jun 30, 2015
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy_, this is intellectually dishonest. The flag represented a southern conceptual framework, which included slavery. Why can't you just admit that? The flag was about hate. The developer of the flag even says this. The soldiers who fought in the war are quoted saying this. Werre they all wrong then and you are right now?
Hate Syracuse you have been taught a false history. The north got to write history so they painted the picture that they attacked the South to free the slaves. That is NOT true. Lincoln had no intention of freeing the slaves. He hated black folks and only issued the Emancipation Proclamation because civilian support for the War was very low in the north and the Emancipation Proclamation only applied to the states that had seceded. Mo, Ky, Delaware, Maryland, WV, District of Columbia and even New Jersey continued to allow slavery after the Emancipation Proclamation was issued. Slavery was being practiced within view of the White House dishonest abe seen it everyday.

Slavery existed under the American Flag from the founding of the Nation all the way till 1865. Countless Indians were murdered under the American Flag, Thousands of innocent Southern Civilians were murdered under the American Flag. Don't see you protesting it.

Lincoln also wanted to justify his terrorist total war crimes against the civilian population of the South which included black folks by the way so he claimed he was freeing the slaves.

Location hidden

#5331 Jun 30, 2015
Only about 5% of southerners owned slaves and most of them were rich planters. Why would poor folks have fought and died so some rich snob could own slaves?
Why

Hubert, NC

#5332 Jun 30, 2015
Honestly, I hate being down South. Anywhere past West Virginia is not for me. There are a LOT of things I hate about southerners.
1) Their "nice-meanness". If you're going to be mean, then be mean. Being backhandedly nice is even worse than being mean because you're being a repressive, I'm-above-being-mean-but-I'm-a lso-above-you cumtwat. Say it straight, or blow it out your ass.
2) Their awful service. Every restaurant I have ever gone to in West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee have had almost embarrassingly bad waitstaff. "Southern hospitality" is cute, but if you're as dumb as a post and you can't keep an order straight or you're completely incompitent otherwise,(oh, yeah I forgot we're out of tater tots today.*walks away with new order, comes back* I forgot we're out of slaw too.) you're wasting my time (something I do not have much of) and I'll just make myself a peanut butter sandwich.
3) Oh my god. The gays are not going to come and strangle you in your sleep with rainbow flags. Stop being such a brown-nosed biggot and get a grip. This is the 21st century. And every passage in Leviticus and Romans 1 & 2 can be shot down by real logic in less time than it takes for you to jizz in your cousin, and we all know that only takes a second.

Location hidden

#5333 Jul 1, 2015
Why wrote:
Honestly, I hate being down South. Anywhere past West Virginia is not for me. There are a LOT of things I hate about southerners.
1) Their "nice-meanness". If you're going to be mean, then be mean. Being backhandedly nice is even worse than being mean because you're being a repressive, I'm-above-being-mean-but-I'm-a lso-above-you cumtwat. Say it straight, or blow it out your ass.
2) Their awful service. Every restaurant I have ever gone to in West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee have had almost embarrassingly bad waitstaff. "Southern hospitality" is cute, but if you're as dumb as a post and you can't keep an order straight or you're completely incompitent otherwise,(oh, yeah I forgot we're out of tater tots today.*walks away with new order, comes back* I forgot we're out of slaw too.) you're wasting my time (something I do not have much of) and I'll just make myself a peanut butter sandwich.
3) Oh my god. The gays are not going to come and strangle you in your sleep with rainbow flags. Stop being such a brown-nosed biggot and get a grip. This is the 21st century. And every passage in Leviticus and Romans 1 & 2 can be shot down by real logic in less time than it takes for you to jizz in your cousin, and we all know that only takes a second.
You are disgusting if you don't like the South stay in yankeeland no one wants you yankees here! West Virginia is not part of the South you ignoramus. You will be judged someday by the Word Of God whether you like it or not!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#5334 Jul 1, 2015
Why wrote:
Can't find a decent job up North?
That's tough! Poor guy! You eat tater tots!?!? Damn.
It gets worse and worse! Do you pay to watch people "jizz" in their cousins, or do they let you watch for free? ;-) They also spell it "bigot" sonny! Yankees don't go to school anymore? Apparently not a sister f****r like you, right?

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5335 Jul 1, 2015
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate Syracuse you have been taught a false history. The north got to write history so they painted the picture that they attacked the South to free the slaves. That is NOT true. Lincoln had no intention of freeing the slaves. He hated black folks and only issued the Emancipation Proclamation because civilian support for the War was very low in the north and the Emancipation Proclamation only applied to the states that had seceded. Mo, Ky, Delaware, Maryland, WV, District of Columbia and even New Jersey continued to allow slavery after the Emancipation Proclamation was issued. Slavery was being practiced within view of the White House dishonest abe seen it everyday.
Slavery existed under the American Flag from the founding of the Nation all the way till 1865. Countless Indians were murdered under the American Flag, Thousands of innocent Southern Civilians were murdered under the American Flag. Don't see you protesting it.
Lincoln also wanted to justify his terrorist total war crimes against the civilian population of the South which included black folks by the way so he claimed he was freeing the slaves.
With all due respect, this is 100% wrong. your demographics on slavery is wrong, the reasons for war are wrong, you are wrong. indians were slaughtered and blacks were raped and hung. This speaks of the evils of white america as an entire body.

Location hidden

#5337 Jul 1, 2015
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, this is 100% wrong. your demographics on slavery is wrong, the reasons for war are wrong, you are wrong. indians were slaughtered and blacks were raped and hung. This speaks of the evils of white america as an entire body.
Here is an article that explains what dishonest abe thought about black folks. http://www.history.com/news/5-things-you-may-...

Location hidden

#5338 Jul 1, 2015
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
The Confederate Army never slaughtered Indians. Indians were in the Confederate Army and were allowed to be officers and serve along side White Men so were Black folks. I am not aware of any incidents of the Confederate Army raping or hanging any black folks.

Location hidden

#5339 Jul 1, 2015
Hate Syracuse your liberal yankee schools taught you lies about the War and the South.
anonymous

Lake Villa, IL

#5340 Jul 1, 2015
Then explain this would you?
Lincoln in Dalivision was created based on the Dalí painting Gala Contemplating the Mediterranean Sea which at a distance of 20 meters is transformed into the portrait of Abraham Lincoln (Homage to Rothko). Dalí painted two original versions of this painting spanning from 1974 – 1976, which are similar but not exactly the same. The first resides in the Museum in Figueras, Spain. The second resides in the permanent collection of The Salvador Dalí Museum in Saint Petersburg, Florida.This painting is the basis for the Lincoln in Dalivision lithograph. Prior to the acquisition by The Salvador Dalí Museum, the painting resided in Japan.
That is the mother of my children ,my ex ,depicted in the bottom right corner ,the print with the caricature.

If you stand in the Lincoln Memorial you can feel the tension between the sides as you read the words .
anonymous

Lake Villa, IL

#5341 Jul 1, 2015
Like Nostradamus words in his letter to the king ,some real fear there ..
Jim1

Charlotte, NC

#5342 Jul 15, 2015
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> The South legally seceded from the union. There was no law or any language in the Constitution that prohibited secession. Your evil dictator dishonest abe lincoln illegally and unconstitutionally waged a war on the South attacking innocent civilians.
Robert E.Lee said that to put all uniforms, swords and flags in museums for to fly the flag would be treason. He had everything removed that was of the Civil War and when he died and his daughter was asked about flying his flag she said no he considered it treason.
The south was part of the Constitution and it was not made for only the north--it was written for one nation, one country. The United State of America. To secede was committing treason.
Jim1

Charlotte, NC

#5343 Jul 15, 2015
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are disgusting if you don't like the South stay in yankeeland no one wants you yankees here! West Virginia is not part of the South you ignoramus. You will be judged someday by the Word Of God whether you like it or not!
You too with your judgement hatred of another human being --we are all God's children whether you like it or not and only He judges not you.
Jim1

Charlotte, NC

#5344 Jul 15, 2015
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy_, also, blacks were treated poorly by all people. Tis was not isolated to the North. Anything else is also intellectually dishonest.
In the northeast In the 60's the blacks held positions of supervision in the large industries which were the better paying jobs held during that era and very clean nice work that people held. They did not have segregation as in the south and all worked together and played together as many industries of that era were big on being "families" where you had gatherings of picnics. This consisted of all races not just white. Of course are racist everywhere but their tongues on hate was held. No one says you have to like anyone you don't wish too but you need to respect people and learn to live and let live.
Jim1

Charlotte, NC

#5345 Jul 15, 2015
Timmy_ wrote:
Hate Syracuse your liberal yankee schools taught you lies about the War and the South.
I hate to tell you this but the truth is the north never dwelled on the south and the Civil War --the big education of history of wars was the World Wars. You knew everything there was to know of every battle fought. Civil War was past history as other wars and no one was carrying around Civil War flags --its insane to carry the hate only of that war. All war is hell not just the Civil War.
Jim1

Charlotte, NC

#5346 Jul 15, 2015
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry we had to come south because you wonderful stubborn, mean people lived in the past and we had to get you into the 20th century and now the 21st century but you are so stubborn you want to stay in the past. My company moved me here cause no one was educated enough to do the jobs that moved here and move into the computer age. But with the help of Yankees this new generation is really moving forward. Why soon the south can be put to rest of the past. But it too the invasion of the peoples of all states and countries to move to the areas of the south and let their voices and peoples be heard and the hate drowned out.

By the way--Yankees always considered anything below Maryland was the south.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
family in need of a helping hand Jun 24 true person 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Jun 24 Timmy_ 257
friend (Aug '15) Aug '15 mother hen 1
brittany Robinson (May '15) Jul '15 Lee Camansbals 2

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance