sillybilly2

Pineville, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2013
how sad to no that they r so many ho's in arjay and the married men cheatin with em. from all over bell co.
sillybilly2

Pineville, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Who is cheatin on who. Who has the guts to tell all. A lot can be made and the truth can set you free.
sillybilly2

Pineville, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2013
5 signs they're cheating. #1-they change their music and ring tones way different than what they listen to. #2. They buy new clothes and underwear. #3. They wear different perfume or cologne and keep it in their vehicle. #4. They go to a different area than they usually do. #5. They can't help but mention a persons name you may or may not know, they mention it often and may talk about how that person commented on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are rapides parish employees being called out? 12 hr Let It Go 20
2 Pt reduction status Mar 24 claudia7203 1
News Deadline looms for Alexandria riverfront ideas Mar 21 Yada Yada Yada 1
News Ex-Avoyelles police juror booked over lawnmower (Sep '12) Mar 19 good grief too 10
3rd Circuit Blows Lid Off Woodworth Speed Trap Mar 19 Road Runner 11
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) Mar 17 dwayne andries 19,907
Pollock la federal prison lockdown? (May '13) Mar 17 Orgnal Boss Lady 206

Flood Warning for Rapides Parish was issued at March 26 at 11:04AM CDT

Pineville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]