Candy man can: The Kracked Kernel bre...

Candy man can: The Kracked Kernel breaks open store in Alexandria

There are 5 comments on the Alexandria Daily Town Talk story from Aug 10, 2011, titled Candy man can: The Kracked Kernel breaks open store in Alexandria. In it, Alexandria Daily Town Talk reports that:

Assorted flavors of popcorn line one of the walls in The Kracked Kernel candy store in Alexandria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alexandria Daily Town Talk.

whatever

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Aug 12, 2011
So what does he mean "Natchitoches isn't the same old Natchitoches it used to be"????? Offends me to the core. It is not our fault he had gift items left over from the previous owner that no one wanted!!
whatha

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Aug 12, 2011
get over it, this is America and he is entitled to his opinion and the right to operate wherever he wants.
Lol

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2011
Another example of not supporting local business
SSL

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Aug 13, 2011
I supported it a good bit and Lord knows my kids did. I hated to see it go.
gotcha

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2011
We are just glad they are here now. Can get the goodies local instead of traveling. He probably didn't even say it like that. Everybody knows how words get changed in media. Ya might should have thought about that before posting something so negative..??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexandria City Marshal arrested Sat Terry jones 4
trenna bonnette Jul 18 igor4 9
Visiting USP Pollock Jul 17 Dorothy 6
Clifton Fairbanks Jul 14 For sure 2
USP Pollock Lockdown (Sep '15) Jul 14 LovingPi 1,426
Jim Wood Jul 14 Baller 19
GAEDA Property-Alexandria Zoo Jul 12 RapidesBayouResident 4

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance