who do you want to be the next rapide...
Wewonagain

Duluth, GA

#19917 May 6, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Your bragging about winning a renewal and increase on property taxes? Your no different than all those Levin and Monroe St. trash. No different than all the Tioga trash. Those are the type of people who vote ton increase property taxes. Out of 6,000 people, maybe 2000 were deputies and their family. But then again over half of the SO is white trash or ghetto trash. Nevermind.
hey moron you need to learn to spell yourself!! What the hell is a vote ton??????
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19918 May 6, 2013
Wewonagain wrote:
<quoted text> hey moron you need to learn to spell yourself!! What the hell is a vote ton??????
I see your brain can't interpret a slight typo. "on" instead of "ton" big difference in a typo and not being able to completely spell. It wasn't a misspelled word either. "ton" is a word. Know the difference idiot. Your a liar anyway. People who can "buy people 10 times" own property and usually don't want a tax increase. Your just another liberal Obama supporter.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19919 May 6, 2013
Yes the renewal passed But i feel proud that myself and a big portion of those who voted no listened to my spill about a crooked politicion and voted no. I sleep very well knowing i did not lower myself down to give Hilton an open checkbook to continue to waste out ax money. I had a dream that the RPSO will go bankrupt under the Hilton era. The story was out before the election on the tax renewal that rev. George was laying Hands on the RPSO guru's to save his deadhead job and the ladies were ejoying the break.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19920 May 6, 2013
Wewonagain wrote:
<quoted text> And you my friend must undoubtedly. Be from flat woods . Oh by the way I'm not white trash I could probably buy and sell your country ass 10 times over! Crybaby !!!!!!
You got all that money, why don,t you buy Hilton and send him back to Mexico. Better spend it , you cannot take it with you.
PinevilleEye

Ville Platte, LA

#19921 May 8, 2013
Bobby S. do you eer get any work done? Everytime is see you, you are aways crying about your job. Growup
RapidesBest

Ville Platte, LA

#19922 May 8, 2013
Ward6speaker wrote:
We all voted to help the Sheriffs Department, so I will speak for Ward 6 and say do us a favor and ship K. Ashworth away from here.
Hahahaha. You are right my friend, He needs to just go home. We don't need him anywhere in the parish.
PinevilleEye

Ville Platte, LA

#19923 May 8, 2013
PinevilleEye wrote:
Bobby S. do you eer get any work done? Everytime is see you, you are aways crying about your job. Growup
Sorry old computer. EVER and I. Piece out
BACK BLAST

Alexandria, LA

#19924 May 8, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Your bragging about winning a renewal and increase on property taxes? Your no different than all those Levin and Monroe St. trash. No different than all the Tioga trash. Those are the type of people who vote ton increase property taxes. Out of 6,000 people, maybe 2000 were deputies and their family. But then again over half of the SO is white trash or ghetto trash. Nevermind.
No matter what you think of the SO as white trash or whatever, they still serve and protect your sorry asz. You are calling a lot's of people white trash. Take a look in the mirrow.
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19925 May 8, 2013
BACK BLAST wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you think of the SO as white trash or whatever, they still serve and protect your sorry asz. You are calling a lot's of people white trash. Take a look in the mirrow.
Relying on the corrupt lazy SO is stupid, and anyone who does rely on them deserves what happens to them. How can I rely on a bunch of people with GEDs. The only hiring requirement is to know someone. If I called the SO they would probably arrest me due to lack of knowing the law or having the "arrest everyone" mentality. Better yet, the person causing me harm would be a relative of someone and nothing would happen as usual. What a joke. You prove my point.
BACK BLAST

Alexandria, LA

#19926 May 11, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Relying on the corrupt lazy SO is stupid, and anyone who does rely on them deserves what happens to them. How can I rely on a bunch of people with GEDs. The only hiring requirement is to know someone. If I called the SO they would probably arrest me due to lack of knowing the law or having the "arrest everyone" mentality. Better yet, the person causing me harm would be a relative of someone and nothing would happen as usual. What a joke. You prove my point.
He Stupidasz you didn't respond to my comment. You made another un-educated stupid cry-baby, moan & groan comment. Stay off the streets and you won't get caught with those outstanding warrants hanging over your head. lol lmao
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19927 May 11, 2013
BACK BLAST wrote:
<quoted text>
He Stupidasz you didn't respond to my comment. You made another un-educated stupid cry-baby, moan & groan comment. Stay off the streets and you won't get caught with those outstanding warrants hanging over your head. lol lmao
Hey spelling bee champ. Scroll up idiot. It was a response. You are a perfect example of what RPSO is. Do you write your reports like you post? Don't answer that. Do you know the word "uneducated" is a word that requires no hyphen? Don't answer that either. I have a warrant? I would say to not answer that but how the hell would you know. LOL! Oh wait let me double my stuff up like you to remain cool. Here goes. "LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMFAO, Ha Ha, Heh heh, your an idot."
English major

Pineville, LA

#19928 May 12, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Hey spelling bee champ. Scroll up idiot. It was a response. You are a perfect example of what RPSO is. Do you write your reports like you post? Don't answer that. Do you know the word "uneducated" is a word that requires no hyphen? Don't answer that either. I have a warrant? I would say to not answer that but how the hell would you know. LOL! Oh wait let me double my stuff up like you to remain cool. Here goes. "LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMFAO, Ha Ha, Heh heh, your an idot."
Your, you're, you are?
drama teens on computer

Alexandria, LA

#19929 May 12, 2013
Maybe some people forgot what the the title of this forum is. Just a suggestion. Create a new forum on topix with these titles,who has the best grammar,who can ridicule the best,who is the best drama queen,who is the most childish & etc..........
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19930 May 13, 2013
English major wrote:
<quoted text>Your, you're, you are?
Your, you're, or you are? Is that what you meant? You have to love the Hilton worshipers. Anytime you make a point an English teacher comes along and finds a misspelling or autocorrect gone bad. They totally ignore the substance of a post. But the last person who posted has it right. The substance of this thread is gone and the children have come out to play.
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19931 May 13, 2013
So happy I'm moving out of this god forsaken parish!
Luke cage

Alexandria, LA

#19932 May 14, 2013
Adele wrote:
So happy I'm moving out of this god forsaken parish!
BYE
No Lie

Ville Platte, LA

#19933 May 14, 2013
Adele wrote:
So happy I'm moving out of this god forsaken parish!
Don't let the door hit you in the axx.
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19934 May 14, 2013
Adele wrote:
So happy I'm moving out of this god forsaken parish!
Good for you! Cenla is the laughing stock of the state. If it wasn't for welfare it wouldn't exist.
BACK BLAST

Alexandria, LA

#19935 May 14, 2013
Adele wrote:
So happy I'm moving out of this god forsaken parish!
Just what is an "ADELE?", but anyhow Cenla will be better off without you. As has already been said, "Bye"
English major

Pineville, LA

#19936 May 14, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Your, you're, or you are? Is that what you meant? You have to love the Hilton worshipers. Anytime you make a point an English teacher comes along and finds a misspelling or autocorrect gone bad. They totally ignore the substance of a post. But the last person who posted has it right. The substance of this thread is gone and the children have come out to play.
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Hey spelling bee champ. Scroll up idiot. It was a response. You are a perfect example of what RPSO is. Do you write your reports like you post? Don't answer that. Do you know the word "uneducated" is a word that requires no hyphen? Don't answer that either. I have a warrant? I would say to not answer that but how the hell would you know. LOL! Oh wait let me double my stuff up like you to remain cool. Here goes. "LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMFAO, Ha Ha, Heh heh, your an idot."
Your, you're, you are?
My post was in " ridiculed someone for spelling when "Okay" misused "you are" by using "your."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy "Bubba" James candidate for Sheriff of Rapi... 1 hr Justwhatithink 43
Old chain restaurant buildings in Alexandria/Pi... Jul 31 Skillet 2
Downtown insanity Jul 30 Nodameen 7
Ashley Ballard needs to get off the heroin Jul 28 Tslim 1
We need to purge Pollock of idiots. Jul 27 rage 1
Pollock la federal prison lockdown? (May '13) Jul 27 Hope 217
News 'RADD-ical' plan would transform downtown Alexa... Jul 26 Skillet 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages