|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

CKdatBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the bomb NUNYA! Your husband must be on the first out side, which means hes been being a good boy! lol :)
haha aweready! Cuz if hes not he knows he will hafta come home n deal with me! ;) lol
Hellen

Langenfeld, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

They are on lock down again since this afternoon - the next one, it never ends in this unit.
nunya

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Hellen wrote:
They are on lock down again since this afternoon - the next one, it never ends in this unit.
ya thats what i heard too! I dunno how long though!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

O that place sucks, drives me nuts, im sure my fustration is nothing compared to theirs , but I hate lockdowns, any words yet on how long this time? I dont think they even had time to get to store! That sucks :(
Mom of 3

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Does anyone know if the prison is on lock down, haven't heard from my son in 3 days getting very worried?
Hellen

Langenfeld, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Mom of 3 wrote:
Does anyone know if the prison is on lock down, haven't heard from my son in 3 days getting very worried?
Yes, they are on lockdown since Wednesday late afternoon - the whole Unii A, B and C nobody knows why
STINA RODRIGUEZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

YES THE WHOLE USP IS ON LOCKDOWN SINCE OCT 31ST.From What Ive HEARD AN Inmate GOT STABBED..THATS AlL THE Info I Knw 4 Now
Mom of 3

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

My son just arrived there and I have o idea about this prison, he was moved from Leavenworth now he is to far for me to visit. I pray for his safety constantly!
nunya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Mom of 3 wrote:
My son just arrived there and I have o idea about this prison, he was moved from Leavenworth now he is to far for me to visit. I pray for his safety constantly!
just be prepared...this prison goes on lockdown constantly. It is not uncommon for them to go on lockdown for weeks at a time. So if u dont hear from him that is usually why. And more than likely, it is usually a stabbing or assault on a guard. He is safe when they r on lockdown and if anything happen to u, they would let u kno. I wish u both luck!
STINA RODRIGUEZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

HOPEFULLY WE ALL HEAR FROM OUR LOVED 1Z REAL SOON.BUT FOR NOW ALL WE COULD DO IS WRITE THEM N Continue 2hold STRONG AS WE ALWAYS DO..everyoe OF U Ladies Have A Blessed Day
Mom of 3

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Thank you Stina you do the same. I am so lost I am not used to this they were very seldom on lock down in Leavenworth and if they were it was not for long.Do they still get their mail if they are on lock down, and food?
nunya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Mom of 3 wrote:
Thank you Stina you do the same. I am so lost I am not used to this they were very seldom on lock down in Leavenworth and if they were it was not for long.Do they still get their mail if they are on lock down, and food?
yes they do still get mail and they get their normal meals...usually just sack lunches during lockdown but they are not able to go to the store!:( once it gets close to being over they will start letting them out a little at a time to call n email. My letters usually take 5 to 7 days to get to me so im hoping i hear from my husband today. Good luck and if u have any questions... Let me kno! Unfortunately, i have been doin this a while.
STINA RODRIGUEZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

DEAR MOM OF 3.YOUR WELCOME.I HOPE UR OK AND STAYING STRONG for your son.i knw u got use 2 ur son bieng at leavenworth n the way the institution ran there,but just brace ur self 4pollock,cuz it does go on lockdown often,all we could do is wait n pray
STINA RODRIGUEZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

DEAR MOM of 3..yes they still are able 2 recieve mail,n if they have stamps they are able 2send out mail..they recieve 3bag meals a day during lockdowns.once the lockdown is over they r allowed 2go 2store,but usually the spendn amount is limited that time
STINA RODRIGUEZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Dear mom of 3..once the lockdown is in the process of bieng lifted,ur son will be able 2make 5minute phone calls,n send a few emails.then withn like a day or 2 the program is back 2 normal n everythng runs on a normal program.remember be strong 4 ur son.
Diana D

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I got a letter today. He just heard that someone was stabbed again. He didn't know who or any details. How does this keep happening when it obviously doesn't work to lock them down? If someone wants to fight with somebody locking them down is no deterrent. It's like grade school when one kid did something wrong they punish the whole class.Pisses me off.

Mail is like gold right now. So send cards and pictures and anything to make them smile or give them something else to do.
STINA RODRIGUEZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

JUST LETTING EVERY one know that my friend got a letter from her boyfriend today,and he says the lockdown is suppose to last 2weeks.idk how correct that is,but thats what we heard coming from an inmate,i hope this helps
Hellen

Langenfeld, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Thank you all for the information and the posts,
it needs such a long time before the mail arrived overseas, so it is a big help.
I cross my fingers for us all that it is not a two or three-week lock down again.
And I agree with Diana D - it is every time the same; all men paid if one or a few make some trouble; it is a horror.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Hello MOM of 3, I have a friend in the place wher ur son came from and let me tell you, totally different! Regular schedule something happens maybe lockdown half the day or if bad weather, but pollock! Dont drive yourself nuts! What they are telling you is true, this place is a trip, just when things settle they seem to go on lockdown again! Ms Nunya seems to help ease my nerves on the lockdowns, her info has always been accurate and it helps to no my friend is going to get up and walk around when its coming, last time I felt like a kid in the candy store jumpin around! I just cant imagine being locked for days and days but is a catch 22 ther! Whats up Nunya u herd anything yet?
regina

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

i know i havent heard from my son in days. this is not normal.will they notify you if it is your son that is injured? this is bs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pineville Discussions

Search the Pineville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 2,552
Pineville city judge 4 hr Tioga Indian 8
i.m gonna slash all four tires on this ladies car 18 hr Betty 4
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... Fri Alexandria guy 46
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) Jul 10 forum 19,866
Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... Jul 9 Stargazer 9
Ladies Hair Cuts Jul 8 Genealogy Fan 3
•••
•••
•••
Pineville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000