United States

#2 Oct 12, 2012
carmen lakes wrote:
does anyone know if the penitentiary is still on lockdown and why??? 10-11-12
. Yes they are but I'm not sure why.
Diana D

Austin, TX

#3 Oct 12, 2012
10-12-12 They must still be locked down because I would have heard by now. I'm supposed to drive there tomorrow from Austin. This happened the last time I came a month ago. He called Friday morning to say they were getting locked down and then called at 11AM to say they were out. I was hoping this would happen this time. Poor guys. It's never ending. I haven't heard what happened yet.
nunya

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Diana D wrote:
10-12-12 They must still be locked down because I would have heard by now. I'm supposed to drive there tomorrow from Austin. This happened the last time I came a month ago. He called Friday morning to say they were getting locked down and then called at 11AM to say they were out. I was hoping this would happen this time. Poor guys. It's never ending. I haven't heard what happened yet.
I got an email on Tuesday that said it was probably going to be a long one. Its been weeks and weeks before and other times only days! Sooo hard to tell! Makes planning visits hard. I'm supposed to go in 2 weeks so hopefully it will end soon!
Jazzy

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Medium must be locked down as well because I have'nt heard from my boyfriend since tuesday evening :(
Diana D

Austin, TX

#6 Oct 13, 2012
nunya wrote:
<quoted text> I got an email on Tuesday that said it was probably going to be a long one. Its been weeks and weeks before and other times only days! Sooo hard to tell! Makes planning visits hard. I'm supposed to go in 2 weeks so hopefully it will end soon!
Why does he think it will be a long time? Any idea what happened?
nunya

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2012
Diana D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does he think it will be a long time? Any idea what happened?
I am not sure. That's just what his email said. Hopefully just like a week or so but I honestly have no clue. Seems in the past its usually assault on a guard but who knows. I'm sure I will get a letter with more details within the next couple days. Sorry
Maggie

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 13, 2012
Havent heard from my dad since Tuesday morning. Why is USP still in lockdown and what even happened?
Diana D

Austin, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2012
When they get locked down they're told nothing. They won't know til they get out. Sorry you're going through this with your Dad. Its my son that's locked up.We all suffer.
Hellen

Staufenberg, Germany

#10 Oct 14, 2012
My man sends me an email on Thuesday, and he told me there was a fight in the yard, but he thought it was nothing really bad and it would not be a long lock down, so I am surprised that they are still on lock down until today.
Diana A

Austin, TX

#11 Oct 14, 2012
6 days now, this is long enough.
yeah buddy

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Oct 14, 2012
ya the email i got from my husband on tuesday made it sound like it might be a while but i dont think they ever really know for sure. i havent got any letters yet but i am sure one will come soon and hopefully then we may have more details. usually once they get towards then end of the lockdown they start letting them out for an hour or 2 each day and they can usually call or email then. this prison is crazy! i have seen lockdowns for days and some for weeks and weeks! hopefully this one ends soon!
nunya

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Got a letter yesterday. He said he isn't exactly sure what happen but he thinks its big cause they all got shook down. He was worried it might be a while but hopefully not too long!
CAC

Palestine, TX

#14 Oct 17, 2012
FYI - if you are concerned about the proposed change in the point system for visitation at Pollock, please go to change.org and sign : Petitioning A.W BOWE
A.W BOWE: leave the visitation points @ usp pollock @ 12 points a month
Eve B

Waltham, MA

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Has anyone figured out exactly why inmates are locked down? My brother just got moved there a couple of months ago and we havent heard from him.
Diana D

Austin, TX

#16 Oct 20, 2012
Eve B wrote:
Has anyone figured out exactly why inmates are locked down? My brother just got moved there a couple of months ago and we havent heard from him.
They don't even know because they haven't been able to talk to each other yet.If the guards don't tell them, they have no way to know what happened. They haven't been out for even a couple of hours to call or I would have heard. One time they were locked down (this year), for over 30 days!
GRRR

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Oct 21, 2012
has anyone heard about how long this lockdown is gonna last? usually my letters give me a time but he didnt seem to know yet so i was just wondering if anyone has an idea or has heard anything. i am supposed to go this weekend...
STINA RODRIGUEZ

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2012
IVE HEARD FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT THEY GOT LETTERS SAYING THE LOCKDOWN SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVER BY NOW..I ALSO HEARD THAT THE LOCKDOWN WILL sTART THE lIFTING PROCESS tHIS tUESDAY,SO WE WILL SEE HOW ThAT GOES,oNLY tIME wIlL tELL.
nunya

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Yay finally heard frommy husband!!!!:) called this morning n said they r slowly coming out. They will be back to normal schedules this week and visits this weekend!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 22, 2012
nunya wrote:
Yay finally heard frommy husband!!!!:) called this morning n said they r slowly coming out. They will be back to normal schedules this week and visits this weekend!
Your the bomb NUNYA! Your husband must be on the first out side, which means hes been being a good boy! lol :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 52 min IJS 3,493
the race is on for d.a. 14 hr Fred from Flatwoods 6
Next Alexandria City Marshal 16 hr Freddie 4
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) 19 hr Warden Floyd 19,876
Do you approve of JACQUES M. ROY as Mayor? (Jan '14) 22 hr LSUFAn58 20
The Race Is On Sun Local Esq 1
Doug Selman Sun Dont Drop the Soap 3

Pineville Jobs

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pineville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pineville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]