Body found in Kincaid identified as m...

Body found in Kincaid identified as missing woman

There are 7 comments on the The Town Talk story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Body found in Kincaid identified as missing woman. In it, The Town Talk reports that:

The identity of the woman found dead in Kincaid Lake Tuesday afternoon by fishermen was released today, Thursday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Town Talk.

Lilbit69

Deville, LA

#1 Mar 7, 2010
It was Amanda Stroud
Gale

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2010
I pray that Ronnie and his family finds out who did this. They need closure to move on. My heart goes out to this family. I knew Amanda and she was a kind person that didn't deserve the cards that she was dealt.If anyone knows what really went on please comment. I would like to know what happened as well as everyone in her hometown. Thanks and Hold your love ones close cause we're not promised tomorrow.
sad

Seattle, WA

#3 Apr 5, 2010
There was a little about Amanda on the front page of the Alexandria Town Talk. They think the other girt missing may be connected. Gone to young..
Questioned

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2010
what is horsetranquilizers do to a human? This was in the towntalk and was just wondering?
test

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2010
test
Dumb

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2010
test wrote:
test
What does "test" have to do with this topix. This sounds like Tori Coolman. What would she know....
justice to serve

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2012
A warrant for 30-year-old Reginald Deron LaCour was issued last week after a Rapides Parish grand jury indicted the Pineville man in the second-degree murder of Amanda Lee Stroud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USP Pollock Lockdown (Sep '15) Wed Jeanee 1,264
Kay Carnahan? Nov 25 Fast 2
Dead Beat Dads Nov 14 anonsmom 6
Another School sales tax? (Dec '15) Nov 13 Ummmm 31
Walmart on 28 West Nov 12 Ummmm 1
Woodworth Speed Trap....Karma Nov 10 Nodameen 1
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Oct '16 Painter 37

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages