Rapides narcotics agents say meth rin...

Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties to Satan's Tram...

There are 37 comments on the The Town Talk story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties to Satan's Tram.... In it, The Town Talk reports that:

Rapides Parish sheriff's narcotics agents have arrested 13 suspects in connection with a methamphetamine distribution ring they say is responsible for 40 percent of the meth in the parish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Town Talk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PJT89

United States

#21 Oct 19, 2011
I know plenty of things about the Tramps that doesn't need to be discussed to anyone because it is no ones business. Someone very close to me was the chapter president in Houma. I also know that s**t talking on the internet doesn't make you tough and words only get you so far. I think people watch "The Sons of Anarchy" and think that's what riding is about. Yea some things like that do go on but not everyday like in the series. Not even Obama has that much trouble in his life. Times are changing, people get older and wise and you can't get away with what you used to. A Tramp told me once, "I'm getting too old to fight so I shoot more." but I could be lying. Yeah! Damn Right I Support Those Tramps!
OutlawTorn

Tucson, AZ

#22 Mar 13, 2012
I grew up in RP. Live in AZ now. Where REAL bike clubs operate. Everything in cenla is half ass, especially the Law Enforcement. The guys I went to school with, the drop outs, went on to become the community's lawmen. Think about it. Tattoos and black vest don't make you a badass. Wear those colors in Tucson or Phoenix and you might never go home. I'm not in a club, cause none of em have the balls to roll with me one on one. It's a pack(coward) mentality. Much like the police.
dragon

Rayville, LA

#23 Jul 28, 2012
It is best not to bring up old wounds, and bad blood from the past,you will never earn the respect we had .our colors will never fade.....dragon.
Cajun Baby

United States

#25 Sep 11, 2012
dragon wrote:
It is best not to bring up old wounds, and bad blood from the past,you will never earn the respect we had .our colors will never fade.....dragon.
I carry pride and honor in my heart everyday to be one of the babies of a Tramp. We were sheltered from the MC workings. What I did see while growing up was brotherly love, respect and and honor amongst themselves.. I have long been grown now and when i look back on the memories
.. i can smile and remember everyone of you that i looked up to.. mainly cause i was shorter than you but you all were genuine peopleand always good to me. So all you biker trashing sacks of mother f**kers... Don't soeak of what you don't know of.. or understamd. It makes you look real stupid.. But then again... you can't fix stupid.
Kyle

United States

#26 Sep 13, 2012
Let em run thru Ball I'll get em all !
mistnrain

Jena, LA

#27 Sep 17, 2012
You all are acting really mature.. Just cause you all want to act like children, why not leave the Clubs out of it. I can tell some of you watch way too much tv. The S.T Motorcycle Club has done a lot for the community and themselves. So harp on someone you may know a little more about. As for the Banditos, I know a few of them too. I personally like them as well as I do the otheer Clubs.. Grow up people.. the law plays ya'll against one another.... and you all allow it..
STFU MCCAIN

Pineville, LA

#28 Apr 7, 2014
Kyle wrote:
Let em run thru Ball I'll get em all !
Would some of you 1%er bikers please ride thru Ball, LA and shove a foot down this women stalking, sideways ass, faggots, corrupt pussy ass mouth!!! Keep harassing people!!! Cops like your lieing, harassing, corrupt ass are why kids that are coming up in todays world as well as people from the last generation have lost faith in the police as well as the entire justice system.

What is it Mr. McCain? Were you butt raped as a child or just picked on in school to the point that you felt the need to become a sideways ass cop that is out to find any possible reason to pull someone over, harrass the hell out of them and try to grow the balls to place something in their vehicle that you can bust them with. I know for a fact that you confiscate drugs and don't turn them into evidence as well as pull people over and never call it in!!!

Someone will get you and put you in your place evidentually and I pray that I am around to see it!!!! I bet your lil pretty ass is the one complaining about yalls "GAY" CHIEF hitting on him aren't you!!!! LMAO!!!
STFU MCCAIN

Pineville, LA

#29 Apr 7, 2014
By the way whoever the deputies where that busted this ring, good job. The people are on your side as long as you are legit about it!! Everytime you take one off the street, you are giving our young children another shot at being successful and falling victim to drug addiction.
TurbochargerFX

Pineville, LA

#30 Apr 8, 2014
STFU MCCAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Would some of you 1%er bikers please ride thru Ball, LA and shove a foot down this women stalking, sideways ass, faggots, corrupt pussy ass mouth!!! Keep harassing people!!! Cops like your lieing, harassing, corrupt ass are why kids that are coming up in todays world as well as people from the last generation have lost faith in the police as well as the entire justice system.
What is it Mr. McCain? Were you butt raped as a child or just picked on in school to the point that you felt the need to become a sideways ass cop that is out to find any possible reason to pull someone over, harrass the hell out of them and try to grow the balls to place something in their vehicle that you can bust them with. I know for a fact that you confiscate drugs and don't turn them into evidence as well as pull people over and never call it in!!!
Someone will get you and put you in your place evidentually and I pray that I am around to see it!!!! I bet your lil pretty ass is the one complaining about yalls "GAY" CHIEF hitting on him aren't you!!!! LMAO!!!
Sounds like you were not hugged enough or had too many Hershey highway probes yourself.
susu

Alexandria, LA

#31 Apr 12, 2014
real biker wrote:
well biker u really show just how much of a dumbass u r, u cant even spell the name of the club u r saying u r in correct. its
"Bandidos" u stupid ass, i think u should go on up there and meet with them.
now how you like me now !!!!!!
Marglob

Hockessin, DE

#32 Nov 29, 2014
Motorcycles are good.
real

Lake Charles, LA

#33 Dec 31, 2014
Straight up wrote:
Fuzzie, you puss. I doubt of Deputies are dealing drugs. What a cheap shot! You really must be hurting or needing a fix, and the best way is to get OLD MAN HILTON back in office. He doesn't care, and let judge lee's son deal openly. You are whinning because Wagner is doing something about the problem instead of skimming off the top to let the drug lords stay in business. It is tougher now to get drugs, and maybe you need to move to San Francisco where you can give blow jobs for your candy on every corner. Fuzzie you are a real piece of work.
Believe parish is just as dirty as I was. Crooked cops not organization
ymmij

Austin, TX

#34 Nov 12, 2015
dear unimformed writers.I rode with the tramps for several years and was a great time.I didnt want to wear a patch because I was aware of the Ricco law which I wanted no part of.It was a loyal brotherhood of riders which I had some great times with.They put up with me because I was one of there painters.I had nothing to do with any meth deals we just rode for the fun of it.these guys knew how to ride and we rode through Arkansas,Tennessee,Loiusiana.A lot of riding,drinking and fish frys.The comments posted have nothing to do with the reality of the group.com ments made like from this (Biker guy) are cowardly.Try running your mouth in Monroe and see where it gets ya.We are all getting old now and many are dead but the history will speak for itself.We were outlaw bikers ridding in the wind.For those still left...keep the wind in your face.ride on.
Blasphemous

Ville Platte, LA

#35 Nov 26, 2015
LaDellah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll buy one. I've never seen the Frito Bandito in person.
I'll being the pop corn...
That guy

Marksville, LA

#36 Sep 20, 2016
Biker wrote:
S6t6m6c....will be visiting Winnsboro soon...wont be hard to spot. I will be one of the guys with BANDITOS across my back, 1% tatted on my arm. Step on out, up, or crawl out of the hole you hide in. The real deal is headed your way.
Well sir, it would probably be intelligent to spell the name of the club you claim ties to correctly. It's bandidos not banditos
tnjen

Pittsburgh, PA

#38 Oct 21, 2016
Interesting thread, brings back memories, not good ones either. After years of cursing bikers because of being attacked at a Tramps party, I have become a sister myself. I have been riding several years now, and proud to call myself a biker babe these days. I said I was a "sister", yes I am a riding sister, but also a sister in Christ. I belong to an international christian motorcycle group, yes I have a patch. After these many years I have come to realize, yes there are common thugs that just happen to ride, but I have met some awesome guys and gals that ride for the joy and freedom of the road, not for crime and terrorism.
Painter

United States

#39 Oct 24, 2016
Just heard by favorite riding buddy from the Satan's Tramps Hot Springs chapter Fink passed last year.R.I.P. brother.Hope your ridding that 80 inch in heaven.Your painter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USP Pollock Lockdown (Sep '15) Dec 2 Donna 1,267
Kay Carnahan? Nov 25 Fast 2
Dead Beat Dads Nov 14 anonsmom 6
Another School sales tax? (Dec '15) Nov 13 Ummmm 31
Walmart on 28 West Nov 12 Ummmm 1
Woodworth Speed Trap....Karma Nov 10 Nodameen 1
Cheating wives Oct '16 Taco 8

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages