Do you have to pass a drug test to wo...

Do you have to pass a drug test to work at JCpenney in Alexandria?

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
job

Pineville, LA

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Do you have to pass a drug test to work at JcPenney in Alexandria? Are there any other places that are decent that do not dru test
Too Late

Alexandria, LA

#2 Sep 30, 2012
What's the matter?
Already screwed up your life by using drugs?
lol

Haslet, TX

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Here's an idea: stop using drugs you idiot and you wouldn't have to ask dumb questions like that.
job

Pineville, LA

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Way to be so judgemental! I have been very successful this far smoking WEED! Atleast I don't have needle in my arm or bottle to my lips! Sooo no too late my life isn't screwed up!
Who is responsible

Pineville, LA

#5 Sep 30, 2012
job wrote:
Way to be so judgemental! I have been very successful this far smoking WEED! Atleast I don't have needle in my arm or bottle to my lips! Sooo no too late my life isn't screwed up!
LOL..you must be "tokin" right now as you post since you can not spell or punctuate sentences. Does smoking weed mean that much to you that it controls your future? Clean up, straighten up, and start living a real life without drugs.
Good Grief Too

Alexandria, LA

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Almost everyone drug tests these days, so decide what is more important to you.
little foot

Sterling Heights, MI

#7 Oct 17, 2012
lol my college professor tokes up before class, so before you say someones lifes fucked because of a harmless plant that has never once killed anyone and the one plant that MILLIONS of successful people have and still do smoke, you should probably stop being a judgemental fuck. Look at how many people have died from Alcohol, billions, look how many from herione, coke, and so on. How many did i say again have died from smoking weed? Oh that's right, ZERO. OH and by the way, homeboy Barack Obama, you know, the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES, was known in college aas Barack Oganja, because he smoked mad weed. My best advice to you is to quit like me, drink lots of water, clean yourself out, get a job, and then smoke as much as you want, cause trust me, a tolerance break for weed smoking is the best. love to all you poor souls who have no knowledge.:*
Beth

Littleton, CO

#9 Apr 8, 2013
You know what, I am getting sick and tired of fuckheads like you people who hate on those of us who smoke weed. It is not a horrible drug, it is actually a very useful medication for many people who are sick or in pain. If a person smokes weed and does act like an idiot or fuck up their life, it is because they are an idiot in the first place and weed just brings it out. It is legal in my state to smoke it medicinal license or no. Because the politicians in my state know it's natural and much better than taking a bunch of pills. Unfortunately, the major corporations get some kind of discount on benefits for drug testing all prospective employees and it is up to them whether to hire you if you have pot in your system. Oh and by the way I'm toking up as we speak. I challenge you to find errors in my post.
poopoo

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Just stop smoking weed long enough to pass the piss test. Then the only time you'll have to take one is when get hurt on the job. If you can't stop long enough to pass the test, you're have a drug problem or you're lazy. Stop bitching about it and do something about it. You could always move to Colorado.
put it down

Jonesville, LA

#11 Apr 15, 2013
Beth wrote:
You know what, I am getting sick and tired of fuckheads like you people who hate on those of us who smoke weed. It is not a horrible drug, it is actually a very useful medication for many people who are sick or in pain. If a person smokes weed and does act like an idiot or fuck up their life, it is because they are an idiot in the first place and weed just brings it out. It is legal in my state to smoke it medicinal license or no. Because the politicians in my state know it's natural and much better than taking a bunch of pills. Unfortunately, the major corporations get some kind of discount on benefits for drug testing all prospective employees and it is up to them whether to hire you if you have pot in your system. Oh and by the way I'm toking up as we speak. I challenge you to find errors in my post.
"Medicinal license or no"

You asked smoke dog
workforlife

Eugene, OR

#12 May 21, 2013
poopoo wrote:
Just stop smoking weed long enough to pass the piss test. Then the only time you'll have to take one is when get hurt on the job. If you can't stop long enough to pass the test, you're have a drug problem or you're lazy. Stop bitching about it and do something about it. You could always move to Colorado.
I just want to clear something up... I work 2 jobs have never called in once and never late and cover for the ones who call in and/or are in the bathroom puking all day EVERYTIME! I prefer a bowl after work before bed rather than a bottle and still cover for the ppl that don't smoke but cant seem to work either
workforlife

Eugene, OR

#13 May 21, 2013
lol wrote:
Here's an idea: stop using drugs you idiot and you wouldn't have to ask dumb questions like that.
I just want to clear something up... I work 2 jobs have never called in once and never late and cover for the ones who call in and/or are in the bathroom puking all day EVERYTIME! I prefer a bowl after work before bed rather than a bottle and still cover for the ppl that don't smoke but cant seem to work either! and don't let me forget to tell you IT IS PRESCRIBED BY A PHYSICIAN
Charlie Lemoine

Netherlands

#14 May 25, 2013
Welcome to Central Louisiana where the men are stupid and the women are sluts...LOL!
will fight for my rights

Northumberland, PA

#15 Nov 20, 2013
its crazy that people run there mouths before they know anything about the facts. its people like y'all that don't take the time to educate yourself on the topic. if weed was legalized there wouldn't be over crowding of jails or prisons and then law enforcement could spend more time and use their limited resources on worse thing like murders,rapist and harder drug cartels like cocaine,crack,meth,and heroin.also the government would be able to tax it and bring in more money to cover the debt we are in. plus then people would not have to go to a drug dealer to get weed and and in return they would not be putting money in drug cartels pockets witch has been traced back to terrorist organizations. you would also get better quality weed that you know will not have any mold or spider mites cause the places that are certified to sell it have regulations and standers they have to meet.plus alcohol has a lot worse effects and killed a lot more people and has more of a mind altering affects then weed it self dose so in all reality if anything should be illegal it should be alcohol
ozzy

Tustin, CA

#16 Feb 24, 2014
I had to get in on this. Yur stupied I m worth 6.8 million @ I've smoked weed since the beginning of the herb era. Now I'm richy rich birch smoke weed everyday:-$
Samesong

Pineville, LA

#17 Feb 25, 2014
little foot wrote:
lol my college professor tokes up before class, so before you say someones lifes fucked because of a harmless plant that has never once killed anyone and the one plant that MILLIONS of successful people have and still do smoke, you should probably stop being a judgemental fuck. Look at how many people have died from Alcohol, billions, look how many from herione, coke, and so on. How many did i say again have died from smoking weed? Oh that's right, ZERO. OH and by the way, homeboy Barack Obama, you know, the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES, was known in college aas Barack Oganja, because he smoked mad weed. My best advice to you is to quit like me, drink lots of water, clean yourself out, get a job, and then smoke as much as you want, cause trust me, a tolerance break for weed smoking is the best. love to all you poor souls who have no knowledge.:*
People have died from smoking pot. They have died in crashes and killed innocent people in car crashes. Probably some have drowned and by other accidents all while getting high on weed. Thousands.
Conan

Woodworth, LA

#18 Feb 26, 2014
job wrote:
Way to be so judgemental! I have been very successful this far smoking WEED! Atleast I don't have needle in my arm or bottle to my lips! Sooo no too late my life isn't screwed up!
Another druggie that thinks 'HIS' choice of drug is ok, it's all the other drugs that are bad. Congratulations, you have just graduated from your Junkie 101 class.
Yeah right

Fort Necessity, LA

#19 Feb 26, 2014
"People have died from smoking pot. "

But with a contented smile on their face.
Save yourself....drink more booze.
ashley

Stockbridge, GA

#21 Nov 14, 2014
me bitch wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..you must be "tokin" right now as you post since you can not spell or punctuate sentences. Does smoking weed mean that much to you that it controls your future? Clean up, straighten up, and start living a real life without drugs.
just wondering who tf are you to judge??? your no god or deity noone preys to you may for you! grow up honey
Factsarebetter

Fort Collins, CO

#22 Oct 5, 2015
Samesong wrote:
<quoted text> People have died from smoking pot. They have died in crashes and killed innocent people in car crashes. Probably some have drowned and by other accidents all while getting high on weed. Thousands.
There are more proven deaths from selfies than from smoking pot, and more car crashes from texting. Time to ban all cellphones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USP Pollock Lockdown (Sep '15) 43 min Laurenmichelle 973
Weiss & Goldring Building 3 hr New Orleans 12
Robbie Martin has got to GO...Pineville Deserve... (Oct '15) 15 hr David Brocoto 19
August 2016 Sun Angie 3
where she at Sat donna 8 toes 3
lockdown Aug 24 Donna 1
News Building utilities to hold up better against hu... (Nov '08) Aug 17 Serratus Anterior 3

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages