Lets recount the Steve Green years as...

Lets recount the Steve Green years as police chief

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blast from the past

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 14, 2009
Wheres Steve Willis Green these days. Must be one of the best Chiefs Pineville Police Department ever had.
to blast from the past

Clay City, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2009
HI, Steve
Blast from the past

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 15, 2009
He really wasnt selfish at all, he thought of nothing other than his men. He didnt know that Greg Hendrickdon was stealing and Clay was high. He was a physical specimen want he. I seeing him work so hard and his kind words towards the public.
justin

Georgetown, KY

#4 May 7, 2009
Chief two bellies was a joke.
it is True

Pineville, KY

#5 May 7, 2009
he was a butt hole to the extreme!...i would guess he is somewhere making someone feel bad with his hateful mouth...
He should really try to be nicer..
but oh well ..he seemed very unhappy
Heart attack soon

Richmond, KY

#6 May 16, 2009
Willis knew how to make a buck and how to be a dickhead.
Earl

Beattyville, KY

#7 May 18, 2009
He got out of town just in time didn't he-before old Bobb could drag him to the Federal pen.
Yea he disappeared

Richmond, KY

#8 May 18, 2009
Ole Steve headed out while the getting was good. When Bob was just running Steve was sayin how he was going to be chief again. Then all of a sudden he just disappeared.
Earl

Beattyville, KY

#9 May 19, 2009
Just the thought of him makes me want to [email protected]
okthen

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 9, 2009
Which facts would that be?
just wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Oct 9, 2009
Blast from the past I see your trying to school us with old news,try to tell us something like maybe the truth or at least something you really know about.
one who knows

Deposit, NY

#13 Oct 11, 2009
I liked it when he tried to tushhog Carl Webb in front of the poolhall and ended up on his big fat ass crying for backup,you should have seen the smiles on his backups face and Mayor Bob Madon.What a wonderful sight.
Thomas

Georgetown, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2009
The Truth, you say. Well if you can handle it, here goes. How about the time when Wallsend was flooding and had to be evacuated from knee deep water? The flooding was all because of the Administration's lack of preparation. Seems the pump station's underground pump gate was blocked by a good sized tree log or metal grate, or whatever. That's right, who could have known? Why would anyone have to wait until a flood came, right? Well, that is why you have to keep up with everything and not just drive around town saying howdy do. Well, anyway, check it out. It's all true. Can you handle the TRUTH?
EPA

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2009
Wasn't he the one who helped cover for Bob when the city got caught doing illegal brush burning? Bob came up with some "police report" about people constantly breaking a lock on the site, taking their brush in there and burning it. Now, how many around town are even that ambitious? The city did all the pickup at the time anyway. I hope the ink was dry on that report before Bob turned it in. LOL
if I had a nickle

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2009
He was also the lst one to turn a blind eye when Boob's Boys drove around drunk, beat their women, and robbed places.
Thomas

Georgetown, KY

#17 Oct 12, 2009
You guys are starting to talk about Madon. Topix will be taking these posts off soon. You see, many of the Madon supporters firmly believe that if you don't remind the public about Bob, or talk about him, people will forget all the problems, and they will welcomce him back with open and loving arms. Those Madon supporters are the real evil ones, not so much Bob himself.
LastOneOut

Suwanee, GA

#18 Oct 12, 2009
Makes you proud to be from Pineville, doesn't it?
Thomas

Georgetown, KY

#19 Oct 12, 2009
Well, only those people who love Madon are proud. They really seem to grow stonger daily in their non-christian support of a convicted felon. It is almost like a bunch of vampires who are totally d to his power. It is one of the most bizzare stories devoted to his history. I personally am ashamed to live in Pineville, but I can not afford to move away. If some say if you don't like it leave. Well, I can't afford to leave, or I would.
poor baby

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2009
Then I guess your stuck then so suck it up.
carma

United States

#21 Oct 14, 2009
"LastOneOut"]Makes you proud to be from Pineville, doesn't it?
Well I was a pineville resident and now Iam glad I moved. Steven Greene aways covered up for the Madons. He was rude and used his position to fill his poctets, same for the whole Madon family. If you people remember years ago the City CLerk Leah was screwing the madons and steve. So the ones who signed checks and approved the dirty work was all in it together. It wasn't just steve who turned a blind eye to the evil even the ones after him did. I've prayed for carma to come to them. Maybe its getting to them now. Iam sure it not over yet. People like them SCARE ME! I don't see why people support them, don't beleive anything that comes out of their month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blocking of Pineville sidewalks by vehicles 8 hr Sure 7
Stop Blaming The Homeless Shelter 11 hr Fire Chief 50
Ance Tigue (Feb '17) 14 hr xxxxxxxx 7
Cook dating men 15 hr Yum 25
Eddie Saylor will be new magistrate Mon Pager 20
lcr roof (larry combs) Sun aaron 4
Michael Mills Sat Sss55 5

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance