Post names that they support and vote...

Post names that they support and vote them out

Posted in the Pineville Forum

Vote them out

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Who is running for office and who supports them
Lets make a stand

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2012
we dont like who runs the county lets post who they support and keep them from getting another yes man in office
My Take on the BS

Nerinx, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Albey Brock is a nuisance! He still has made no progress on the bridge to nowhere/industrial park/four wheeling park (whatever it is), no new power plant up there, no airport, closing down fire stations, no new hotel in Pineville, neglected backroads, favors for community members on taxpayers dime, "not worried about the few, just the many," when his job is to worry about everyone, personal vendettas instead of concern for citizens, trying to control everything, and so on and so on! Someone with a brain and a heart for this community please run against this man!
vote

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2012
My Take on the BS wrote:
Albey Brock is a nuisance! He still has made no progress on the bridge to nowhere/industrial park/four wheeling park (whatever it is), no new power plant up there, no airport, closing down fire stations, no new hotel in Pineville, neglected backroads, favors for community members on taxpayers dime, "not worried about the few, just the many," when his job is to worry about everyone, personal vendettas instead of concern for citizens, trying to control everything, and so on and so on! Someone with a brain and a heart for this community please run against this man!
Who does he support?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johnny carnes 4 hr Missed 12
buisnesses who violate laws 7 hr The truth 15
Bullying 8 hr Joker_LMAO 5
Bell county high school basketball 8 hr Chained Rocker 33
DarrellandAmberLaws 9 hr Good one 5
Walking lady with huge beautiful booty 9 hr Info 2
Missing list (Aug '14) 10 hr Lost 2
has any one who had the flu.did you get a rash ... (Feb '09) Fri Rae 96

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web