Right Fork School
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holly

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2009
l Pearl Brock standing up on the left side. Mr Taylor standing in the back.
inerested

Palmyra, PA

#2 Jan 9, 2009
the pic is not showing. i would love to see it.
cool

Dyer, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2009
does anyone know about what year this would have been,, i love old pictures lol
MeMaw

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#4 Jan 9, 2009
Maybe middle 60's. Looks like Teacher Otto Brock And Dillard Lawson on right-side on end.If any one knows Pearl Brock from Stoney Fork Hollow they might could figure out the rest of the students that are about his age.
Holly

Roy, WA

#6 Jan 9, 2009
one of the girls in the back might be Irene Saylor from Stoney Fork. Oneof the girls sitting looks like Christine Brock, Pearl Brocks sister from Stoney Fork, ky
people on line

Roy, WA

#7 Jan 9, 2009
one of the guys sitting looks like {Buddy}Carlo Helton, also sitting left side bottom roll might be Herstel Saylor, standing in back girl might be Rose Etta cox from Mill Creek. Hope some one can put all the right names on here.
ME ME

Dyer, TN

#8 Jan 11, 2009
Holly, I Think you are right.That is pearl brock.Didnt he kill his self about 25 years ago?
NOBODYS FRIEND

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#9 Jan 11, 2009
ME ME wrote:
Holly, I Think you are right.That is pearl brock.Didnt he kill his self about 25 years ago?
I think so
Steve Brock

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2009
I think that is so cool I went to that school as a child. How many Pearl Brocks are there? I know one and that is not him.
Right Fork school center

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2009
Steve Brock wrote:
I think that is so cool I went to that school as a child. How many Pearl Brocks are there? I know one and that is not him.
... the Pearl Brock that in the picture has a sister name Rosie Baker from Kettle Island, ky She is married to Albert Baker.
James Brock

Greensboro, NC

#12 Apr 8, 2009
MeMaw wrote:
Maybe middle 60's. Looks like Teacher Otto Brock And Dillard Lawson on right-side on end.If any one knows Pearl Brock from Stoney Fork Hollow they might could figure out the rest of the students that are about his age.

I attended Right Fork in the 70's. I recognize Mr. Taylor and Mr. Lawson. I live in Graham NC.
Not far from Wilksboro my e mail address is [email protected] I would like to hear from some of you Right Fork Alumni.
Faye Neal

Fulton, KY

#13 May 19, 2009
Holly wrote:
l Pearl Brock standing up on the left side. Mr Taylor standing in the back.
Yes... My sister is one of these and I'm sure she would be better at identifying them than me.... I will find out more.... Several, I do know... Pearl Brock (deceased now)... Irene ( Saylor) Johnson... Christine (Brock) Wilson.... My sister,(Dora Jean (Neal) Sumpter....
Faye Neal

Fulton, KY

#14 May 19, 2009
Others I know are... Hershel Saylor.. Monroe (June) Brock... Rosemary Raby....
will

Pineville, KY

#15 Sep 2, 2009
Tommy Collett Dillard Lawson Gillis Taylor in back rowe others not in order Vernon Collett Charlotte Saylor Irene Saylor Pearl Brock Gwen Nunn Mickey Brock Christene Brock Rosetta Cox Raby girl posibly Brenda Mary Gambrele
will

Pineville, KY

#16 Sep 2, 2009
Charles Hilman possibly Lannie Dale Hoskins
Ohio

Newport, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2009
The guy in the 2nd row on right side of screen checked shirt, looks like Vernon Collett formly of Mill Creek.
The guy in the back row one over looks like Verlin Brock...maybe one of his realtives he may be too young for this class.

The guy on left side of screen 2nd row, white shirt looks like Gervus Caldwell.
will

Pineville, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2009
Vernon Collett is nealing on the front row.
will

Pineville, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2009
Vernon Collett is sitting front row third from right.
will

Pineville, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2009
Vernon Collett is kneeling front row third from right
knew him

Brentwood, TN

#21 Jan 8, 2010
ME ME wrote:
Yes he did, he was a good man and is missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mt Lion Football 2 hr Carry 9
Dentist 2 hr Kay 7
Ruben Kidd 2 hr Terry 13
Lucy Wilson larry 2 hr Larry 1
Has Tim left array (Dec '13) 2 hr Corbin 16
amy n nikki!! WALLSEND! (Jun '15) 2 hr Lucy wilson 39
Lucy Wilson 2 hr Amy 6

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance