Since: Oct 12

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Has anyone seen her lately? Just wonderin. I was seeing her for a few weeks and shes kinda just disappeared. I heard she moved out of her moms. Any idea where i can find her or anyway i can get in touch with her. Thanx

Since: Oct 12

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2012
DoinThaDamnThang wrote:
Has anyone seen her lately? Just wonderin. I was seeing her for a few weeks and shes kinda just disappeared. I heard she moved out of her moms. Any idea where i can find her or anyway i can get in touch with her. Thanx
and does anyone know if shes gotten back with that loser Brian England?
stfu

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2012
who cares about her? noone on topix or any other website for that matter is worried about her where abouts. she's nasty! & yes, she's with Brain, and every other man that walks and watches her kids. I swear I have never seen someone put their kids off on someone so much. she doesn't deserve those two angels!

Since: Oct 12

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2012
stfu wrote:
who cares about her? noone on topix or any other website for that matter is worried about her where abouts. she's nasty! & yes, she's with Brain, and every other man that walks and watches her kids. I swear I have never seen someone put their kids off on someone so much. she doesn't deserve those two angels!
i heard that he was out of prison. Does he still live in mboro? I need to talk to him also. The last thing she told me was she was pregnant. I need to find out whats really going on.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2012
DoinThaDamnThang wrote:
<quoted text> i heard that he was out of prison. Does he still live in mboro? I need to talk to him also. The last thing she told me was she was pregnant. I need to find out whats really going on.
one more thing, im a good guy. Im just trying to find out if shes pregnant or not. And from the sound of what your saying there's a chance it might not be mine? Who else in the last 2 months has she been with?
Bryan England

United States

#6 Dec 2, 2012
DoinThaDamnThang wrote:
<quoted text> one more thing, im a good guy. Im just trying to find out if shes pregnant or not. And from the sound of what your saying there's a chance it might not be mine? Who else in the last 2 months has she been with?
well its good to kno im so popular. No she is not with me. I kicked her to the curb. I wish u the best of luck wit her. And ur gon need all the luck u can get. She used to be a pretty good ol girl but shes went downhill fast. I kno where shes stayin. Or where shes telling me shes at. Wow what some drama u got urself into. Lmfao

Since: Oct 12

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Bryan England wrote:
<quoted text> well its good to kno im so popular. No she is not with me. I kicked her to the curb. I wish u the best of luck wit her. And ur gon need all the luck u can get. She used to be a pretty good ol girl but shes went downhill fast. I kno where shes stayin. Or where shes telling me shes at. Wow what some drama u got urself into. Lmfao
if your not with her do you know if shes pregnant? I've had 3 different people tell me she is.
Bryan England

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Ya know what man. Everybody from pineville and fourmile are all inbred, reject, retards. She seeing some guy that lives in Tenn. That's where shes at right now. And when shes not there shes up 92 with another dude. Like i said, good luck with that.
stfu

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2012
she must not be too good of a girl for you, if she's not even telling you that she may be carrying your child. and she got her tubes tied LMAO! she tried saying she was pregnant by hubb (while her tubes were tied) then she magically lost the baby.(cause it never existed in the first place). just take my advice, find you another whor*. cause this one is by far the worse one you can get in bed with. literally. you're welcome.
ha ha

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2013
stfu wrote:
she must not be too good of a girl for you, if she's not even telling you that she may be carrying your child. and she got her tubes tied LMAO! she tried saying she was pregnant by hubb (while her tubes were tied) then she magically lost the baby.(cause it never existed in the first place). just take my advice, find you another whor*. cause this one is by far the worse one you can get in bed with. literally. you're welcome.
her tubes are tied. Both baby's bout killed her. They had to rush her to UT with both of them.
Wang Chung

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2013
DoinThaDamnThang wrote:
<quoted text> if your not with her do you know if shes pregnant? I've had 3 different people tell me she is.
Yes she is, and it's mine. Or one of my three buddies. So don't worry about it. Damn good stuff to :)
The One

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2013
I don't know who you are but how my rock taste?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Blind George" Hoskins, selling Raleigh Popcorn (Mar '09) 59 min Jackson 9
Hott off the press 1 hr Fed up 4
The pineville times 2 hr South Bevins 3
Parking around pic pac 9 hr A worker 1
Cerina Foister 10 hr Jr rose 6
Male CNA'S at Pineville 12 hr I hate everything 2
Inks name 13 hr Paula 1

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages