John Slusher again
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Suppress

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 9, 2009
After driving while drinking, he follows up with driving 20+ MPH over the speed limit. When he causes a fatality, can he buy his way out of that, too? Apparently, he not only considers himself above the law but that he owns it. Maybe he does.
john friend

Brownsville, TN

#2 Dec 9, 2009
john has helped alot of people in this town and he has made mistakes but every body has if anybody on here can honestly say they havent made any mistakes you are only lieing to yourself.

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Dec 9, 2009
wow
really

Pineville, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2009
who did he help. the rich. as far back as i can remember he always took advantage of the poor.
hehe

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2009
He sold them nice motorbikes for a reduced price.
harleyman

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2009
john friend wrote:
john has helped alot of people in this town and he has made mistakes but every body has if anybody on here can honestly say they havent made any mistakes you are only lieing to yourself.
You could change the name to Bob Madon and it would sound like his excuse. Anybody hear what happened? He was supposed to be in court yesterday. Going more than 20 over can be considered reckless driving and loss of license. But we know that would never happen to him in a Bell County court.
Pig

Anderson, SC

#8 Dec 9, 2009
Suppress wrote:
After driving while drinking, he follows up with driving 20+ MPH over the speed limit. When he causes a fatality, can he buy his way out of that, too? Apparently, he not only considers himself above the law but that he owns it. Maybe he does.
Who caught him County, State? In what county! and What name did he use this time?
This is crazy

Ripley, TN

#9 Dec 9, 2009
He has made some mistakes? A mistake is when you do something, unintentionally, and it turns out bad. Knowing that you are doing something wrong, is alltogether different than a mistake. I'm tired of hearing about all these dopeheads, and drug dealers, and all around dirt bags using a few mistakes excuse. It's bullshit.
Too Bad

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2009
So what, I drive 20 mph over the limit everywhere I go. Get in the right hand lane so I don't have to flip you the bird when I pass your granny ass.
matty

Pineville, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2009
you must be a first class prick just like he is
Rematch

Knoxville, TN

#12 Dec 10, 2009
Too Bad wrote:
So what, I drive 20 mph over the limit everywhere I go. Get in the right hand lane so I don't have to flip you the bird when I pass your granny ass.
Nice to hear from you, John-Boy. Exactly the attitude we expect. We'll remember that at election time when you try to buy junior another term in office. Happy motoring and be sure to tip the judge.
Know Him

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2009
Rematch wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to hear from you, John-Boy. Exactly the attitude we expect. We'll remember that at election time when you try to buy junior another term in office. Happy motoring and be sure to tip the judge.
That was an air ball, Rematch, as are all your many posts directed at John. I guarantee you he can't even use a computer and never reads the crap on here.
watchout

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2009
Yeah, I'll bet you know him. Oh, doesn't Johnlefty buy and sell stuff on ebay? Maybe he pays somebody to do that for him, too. Is it crap that he was in court on the offense mentioned - yes or no? If in doubt, check with the flower shop.
Too Bad

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2009
Rematch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not John, ass wipe. I was just saying get out of my way, I have a job to get to and money to make.
overruled

Springfield, TN

#16 Dec 10, 2009
In that case - up yours.
Too Bad

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2009
overruled wrote:
In that case - up yours.
I guess you are a check drawer. Get a j-o-b and get the hell out of my way.
Ebayer

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2009
watchout wrote:
Yeah, I'll bet you know him. Oh, doesn't Johnlefty buy and sell stuff on ebay? Maybe he pays somebody to do that for him, too. Is it crap that he was in court on the offense mentioned - yes or no? If in doubt, check with the flower shop.
Who in hell cares, besides you?
Too Bad

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2009
John is cool, he always treated me fair. You go John!
craig

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2009
Ebayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in hell cares, besides you?
if you don't care move on
alston

Mount Juliet, TN

#21 Dec 12, 2009
Did John buy his way out again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron and Jess 1 hr Too long 1
Recent escapes from Bell Co Dentionion 1 hr Eye watcher 81
Aaron 2 hr Been Waiting 1
Christopher Hurst Go get your kids!! 5 hr pineville pit of ... 2
Clowns 5 hr What 21
Scott Allen (Jun '15) 5 hr True friend 13
Principles elite 5 hr no doubt 2

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance