First Prev
of 2
Next Last
csx driver 1

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2010
Free kittens if anyone would be interested in them. They are just a few days old but trying to find a good home for them now. They will be ready in 6-8 weeks. Also we have kittens they are a almost 5 months old.
Jelous Ass Knuckles

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2010
csx driver 1 wrote:
Free kittens if anyone would be interested in them. They are just a few days old but trying to find a good home for them now. They will be ready in 6-8 weeks. Also we have kittens they are a almost 5 months old.
What color are they? Short hair or long hair?
sorry

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2010
Sorry I 4got to switch my user name. Had a bit of a fus on here a few days ago. But still what do the look like?
csx driver 1

Winchester, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2010
I can send you pictures of them my email is harlanguy@yahoo.com
wondering

Winchester, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2010
Any more left?
erica

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2010
hey i would like to see some maybe take one if you have any left just email me with the pics if you do erica_loves_ellis@hotmail.com
TAM

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2010
I would like to see some pictures if you still have any left please...I know as long as I like one I will for sure be getting one because I am having to put my favorite kitten that I have down cause she's really sick - it's got me so depressed and if I had another kitty to keep me company like she does it would help me feel alot better! I promise you that he/she will be WELL taken care of I love my cats like their my 3rd child or something and I spoil them rotten too, haha.

But my email addy is: tiffanyalexis85@myspace.com

If you got ANY left please email me ASAP with some pics, cause like I said I will more than likely take one. Thanks!
csx driver 1

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2010
We still have all the older kittens if you are interested
rose

Paris, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2010
email me some pics too please, if you have any left. thanks. are you local?

wendy_saylor@yahoo.com
Animal Lover

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2010
I am looking for a kitten..i want a boy send me a picture CooterBrown_1@hotmail.com thank you so much!!
a sexy lady

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Mar 21, 2010
meow
TAM

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2010
Hey this is the girl that you have been emailing about the kittens w/ the myspace email addy (the one that asked about the gray & white one)...I sent you an email back - just incase you check this before your email or something, I wanted to let you know!

I don't want you to get rid of that kitten because I FOR SURE want him please!:)
erica

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2010
csx driver 1 wrote:
yey i was just wondering if you could send me some pics of the kittens so i could see them you sadi they were 5 months old my email is erica_loves_ellis@hotmail.com if you want ot send me some pics of them
TAM

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Mar 28, 2010
IDK what is going on with you 'harlanguy' but I am wondering why you ain't never emailed me back about that one kitten? I have sent you like 2-3 emails over the past 2 weeks (since that is the last time I have heard from you) about that one gray & white kitten that you have (one of the newborn ones)...this is the girl with the myspace email addy that you have messaged a couple times before with pics of the kittens and stuff.

I just REALLY REALLY REALLY want that kitten...I love him, he is BEAUTIFUL and I would LOVE to have him. So PLEASE will you get ahold of me ASAP when you get this? If you have done gotten rid of them for some reason then PLEASE just let me know - dont leave me hanging in the dark about this! I wanna know if you are still going to let me have this kitten cause if not, I am going to look elsewhere. But I REALLY want that one!

So PLEASE either way, just let me know SOMETHING! ANYTHING?

I hope that something didnt happen to them...and IDK what is going on with you (don't know if your internet is messed up or WHAT) but PLEASE if you can get around a computer atleast EMAIL ME and let me know something. I thought we was gonna be planning a place and date/time for me to pick the kitty up...but you have YET to let me know anything else!

PLEASE GET A HOLD OF ME ASAP!
interested

United States

#15 Apr 8, 2010
would like to know if you still have the kittens if so email cassandrawiggins@att.net
Solid White Kittens

Paris, KY

#16 Apr 8, 2010
I have 2 solid white kittens (one male and 1 female) and a solid black male that's a week old tomorrow but i will hold these for anybody that interested and Thanx...The mother had them indoors(being kept in) so they have no fleas..
Missy

Somerset, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2010
csx driver 1 wrote:
If u stiff have the kittens please contact me i am looking for 2 females ask for Donna
Missy

Somerset, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2010
csx driver 1 wrote:
how old are they
Missy

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2010
Solid White Kittens wrote:
I have 2 solid white kittens (one male and 1 female) and a solid black male that's a week old tomorrow but i will hold these for anybody that interested and Thanx...The mother had them indoors(being kept in) so they have no fleas..
do u still have the kittens
big sis

Winchester, KY

#20 Apr 18, 2010
do you still have kittens if so email me at erica_loves_ellis@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Jay 153,756
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min Princess412 81,638
Bell County back out of Federal Lunch Program F... 11 min please 54
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 35 min Hmmmmmmm 5,203
fact 2 hr wellsaid 3
Willie Fuson backing SCOTT MADON 2 hr Elmer Fuson 1
Madon again 4 hr Flower Child 2
•••
•••
Pineville Dating