Looking for a female poodle to breed ...

Looking for a female poodle to breed my poodle with

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Poodle lover

Cambridge, MA

#1 Mar 21, 2012
If anybody has a female poodle and would like to breed with my dog I would be more than gladly to breed him. If interested leave a comment and please provide information about her. Thanks
dog lover

Gaithersburg, MD

#3 Jun 28, 2012
do you have a standard,miniature,or toy poodle? i have a female purebred poodle i want to breed but i cant find a male to breed her with.
Slga

Dyer, TN

#4 Jun 28, 2012
I have a toy poodle he is appricot in color and 6 years old would love to breed him. What color and age poodle is yours? Leave a message on here if interested. Thanks
male poodles

Dyer, TN

#5 Jul 3, 2012
i have 2 male poodles a black one he is 1 and a silver and black (party color)i would breed for a small fee. if interested leave a message on here.
Loves Them Coal Miners

Herndon, VA

#6 Jul 15, 2012
I have a male black and white party poodle, he is purebreed and 6 years old. I am very interested in breeding with a female poodle; but he has a tail because I think cutting the tail is cruel and mean... If you are interested please leave a email so i can contact you
poodle

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2012
I have a silver female poodle that is around 2 1/2 yrs old would like to breed when she comes in heat.
Loves Them Coal Miners

Herndon, VA

#8 Jul 16, 2012
Hey Poodle! Where is your location? I would be interested in breeding with your dog when she comes into season. All I ask is the first pick of the litter.
female tpoodle

Oakdale, TN

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Poodle lover wrote:
If anybody has a female poodle and would like to breed with my dog I would be more than gladly to breed him. If interested leave a comment and please provide information about her. Thanks
I have a female poodle black full blooded she's a miniature
Daniel Zammit

South Melbourne, Australia

#12 Nov 14, 2012
hi there i have a male toy poodle full black looking to breed??
brittany cadman

Gallup, NM

#13 Dec 5, 2012
i have a miniature male poodle who is in heat.....he is a full blooded poodle who turns brown in the winter than white in the summer.....would anyone be interested.... we live in church rock new mexico near gallup :)
brittany cadman

Gallup, NM

#14 Dec 5, 2012
i have a male miniarture poodle who is in heat........he is brown in the winter and turns white in the summer.......we live in chuechrock new mexico (near gallup)
Male looking for a mate

Orange, VA

#15 Dec 6, 2012
I have a black toy poodle. He is registered a ready to mate. All we ask in the money for one puppy. We live in Cadiz Kentucky which is lower kentucky near Nashville. He will be I year old on january 20th.
Male looking for a mate

Orange, VA

#16 Dec 6, 2012
I am not looking to mate with your dog but a males dont go into heat. Thats only female dogs.
123abc

Herndon, VA

#17 Dec 6, 2012
female tpoodle wrote:
<quoted text>

Where is your location? I would love to breed my dog with yours. If you need more information about my poodle please feel free to ask. Could you leave a name and a email address?
Poodle Lover

Herndon, VA

#18 Dec 16, 2012
female tpoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to take your offer all I ask is first pick of the litter, can you leave a email so I can contact you
yingling

United States

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Poodle lover wrote:
I think there is a female punk ranger at the tunnel maybe you could raise some police dogs.
Poodle Lover

Herndon, VA

#20 Dec 23, 2012
yingling wrote:
<quoted text>I think there is a female punk ranger at the tunnel maybe you could raise some police dogs.
I am not looking for smart ass comments Yingling! But thanks for your two cents though

Since: Dec 12

Orange, VA

#21 Dec 26, 2012
poodle wrote:
I have a silver female poodle that is around 2 1/2 yrs old would like to breed when she comes in heat.
i have a toy poodle looking to mate and i live like a hour away.
Mildred Figueroa

Agawam, MA

#22 Feb 9, 2013
I'm looking for a female toy poodle to breed with in the area of West Springfield,mass.No money ask with can come to an agreement,we just will like to keep a puppy.If interested can you please leave your information with an email, so we can contact you.Thank you.
Forgiving God

Richmond, KY

#23 Feb 9, 2013
I have two female poodles ready to have pups . I need a male poodle .a smaller toy poodle is preferable .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BCHS Football 2017 (May '17) 47 min Thanks 132
Beer truck blocking street 1 hr Concerned 1
Drug Houses In Pineville 2 hr someone that knows 5
How long after eviction do you have to be out? (May '09) 3 hr Shame on you 100
Allie Patterson 6 hr know her too 4
Eddie Saylor will be new magistrate 10 hr colby too 27
Looking for Jeff Rutherford from Dorton Branch (Aug '15) 13 hr Badazzz 18

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance