Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
wonder

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 2, 2009
 
I am just curious.
heckyeah

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 3, 2009
 
Those homes are old there bound to be a few ghosts lurking around.
questions

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 3, 2009
 
anyone know the history of the white house across from the new court house?
Amy

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 4, 2009
 
That white house you are talking about fasinates me so much. It looks haunted. But I would love to live there.
ghost lady

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I haunt a lot of houses in Pineville, Ky. I especially like Dr. Rader's house. It's a nice house to haunt. At night, I go over to the graveyard and visit my resting place. I died during the 1700's. It was 1732 to be exact. It was January during a very cold and vicious blizzard. I caught a cold which turned into pneumonia and killed me. I was caught between this world and the next. I couldn't ever find the courage to pass over to the other side.
Something Good

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 17, 2009
 
Where is the new courthouse and when was it built?
BULLSHI-

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

ghost lady wrote:
I haunt a lot of houses in Pineville, Ky. I especially like Dr. Rader's house. It's a nice house to haunt. At night, I go over to the graveyard and visit my resting place. I died during the 1700's. It was 1732 to be exact. It was January during a very cold and vicious blizzard. I caught a cold which turned into pneumonia and killed me. I was caught between this world and the next. I couldn't ever find the courage to pass over to the other side.
WHEN DID THE NETHERWORLD DECIDE TO GET THE INTERNET?
Ghostbuster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

ghost lady wrote:
I haunt a lot of houses in Pineville, Ky. I especially like Dr. Rader's house. It's a nice house to haunt. At night, I go over to the graveyard and visit my resting place. I died during the 1700's. It was 1732 to be exact. It was January during a very cold and vicious blizzard. I caught a cold which turned into pneumonia and killed me. I was caught between this world and the next. I couldn't ever find the courage to pass over to the other side.
You must be an indian then, since no white men were here in 1732. Uh...and I don't think this graveyard was there either.

However, Dr Rader's house was the best haunted house in Pineville for many years, back when Laura Creech lived there. But when Rader moved in, all the ghosts moved out.
One More

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 3, 2009
 
There are 2 or 3 houses down on Tennessee Avenue at the phone building that has spooks living in them.
Ice Queen

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 24, 2010
 
Is the two story tan house next to the phone building the house were the Lewis man back in the 70's was murdered?
pville

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 25, 2010
 
he was murdered in fourmile if it is the right one
Saw it

Fort Knox, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 29, 2010
 
Ghostbuster- there are some still there.
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Sure there are ghosts in pineville. I also think I saw a unicorn on 119, and Bigfoot was walking around walgreens the other day. Jesus came over last week too. A mystical place that Pineville...
Ice Queen

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 5, 2010
 
does anyone reamber the "Lewis" guy that was killed in his home back in the 1970's I think he was ice picked and cut up pretty bad by his wife's boyfriend I cant reamber his name just his last does anyone know were the murder took place I thought it was on Tenn.ave in town,,
Sally

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Real or fake?
Wondering

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 25, 2012
 
Ice Queen wrote:
does anyone reamber the "Lewis" guy that was killed in his home back in the 1970's I think he was ice picked and cut up pretty bad by his wife's boyfriend I cant reamber his name just his last does anyone know were the murder took place I thought it was on Tenn.ave in town,,
What is the history of the homes along Tennessee Avenue ? Does anyone know ? I had a dream of a movie theater or a large group of people standing in line and a a & p nearby something happened around halloween. I dreamed a real nightmare was occuring near one of the house it had something to do with stabbing. The house was on a hill overlooking the town.
Joann fowely

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 25, 2012
 
Does the city of Pineville really pay her she does nothing what a job come on now how much do they pay her 2 put a haunted house in the pine mt. state park once a year and that's all she does come on sherwin lets find her something 2 do for real she does nothinggggggggg
Wondering

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 3, 2013
 
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>What is the history of the homes along Tennessee Avenue ? Does anyone know ? I had a dream of a movie theater or a large group of people standing in line and a a & p nearby something happened around halloween. I dreamed a real nightmare was occuring near one of the house it had something to do with stabbing. The house was on a hill overlooking the town.
did something like this take place

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Pineville Forum right now

Search the Pineville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Ari son of Anarchy 149,732
Prostitutes 50 min 4real 2
Jenny Bailey Carnes 51 min 4real 15
BC School Funds Missing ??? 2 hr harley wilson 55
New couple in town 4 hr Yes 2
post office 4 hr Jason 4
Ericka Farmer hooking again 4 hr Rucking pick 2
Mountain Cold Case - Jennifer Bailey - 1990 (Apr '10) 13 hr I believe 384
city cops and pic pac 17 hr steve 23
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Bell County was issued at August 20 at 4:26PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pineville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pineville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••