name brand purses,handbags,wallets,& ...

name brand purses,handbags,wallets,& sunglasses for sale

Posted in the Pineville Forum

lady

Eubank, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2009
I have a variety of each. CHANEL - DOONEY & BOURKE-JUICY CONTOURE - DOLCHE & GABBANA - COACH. All new very nice still in bags and wrappers. Cheap as you can get them all authentic. Must see.
lady

Eubank, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2009
For more information just get in touch with me on here and I can tell you more. Thank you!!
April

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2009
So they are truly what you say they are? They are not knock offs?
lady

Eubank, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2009
no they are not knock offs. They are the real thing sweety. I guarantee them with every purchace made the buyer will get a reciept with a full money back guarantee. You are more than welcome to come to look at them at anytime. I have a variety of each but they don't last long. All the Juicy has been sold will have another load in soon.
April

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2009
Ok then tell me how much you want for a Dooney & Burke Barrel Bag?
bell

Dyer, TN

#6 Mar 26, 2009
And where can we see these bags?
bearclaw

Dyer, TN

#7 Mar 27, 2009
how do you find out about these handbags and what they look like.
unknown

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 27, 2009
lady wrote:
I have a variety of each. CHANEL - DOONEY & BOURKE-JUICY CONTOURE - DOLCHE & GABBANA - COACH. All new very nice still in bags and wrappers. Cheap as you can get them all authentic. Must see.
do you have a small coach wallet, not checkbook style let me know
lady

Eubank, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2009
you can reach me at 606**269**4689 for all details. If I don't have what you want I can get it within a day or two. Prices may vary on size of purse and handbag.
mmmmmmmmme

Pineville, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2009
what brands of sunglasses do u have???? can u send pics or where can i come to see them???? how much are they???? oh i also have a purple Dooney & burke purse for sale .....It register REAL THING!!! let me know....
lady

Eubank, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2009
they are CHANEL I will have more of them tomorrow with the stones on them. Each pair comes in it's own unique satin pouch. They are $15.00 a pair.
lady

Eubank, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2009
I have a veriety of DOONY-BOURKE...CHANEL...DOLCHE - GABBANA...JUICY CONTOUR...COACH....I also have the COACH sling backs...very nice for teenagers or for the one who likes to 4-wheel without loosing personals..I will have the CHANEL jewerly tomorrow.
JustMe

AOL

#14 Mar 27, 2009
hummmm....Chanel jewelry? What kind...I mean is it silver or what...and is it rings, earrings, necklaces, etc. I'd really like to see some pics. Also, if you're selling all of this stuff...do u sell at any of the flea markets or anything? If not u should! If you do maybe I could see the stuff there.
someonethatknows

Bolivar, TN

#15 Mar 27, 2009
lady wrote:
I have a veriety of DOONY-BOURKE...CHANEL...DOLCHE - GABBANA...JUICY CONTOUR...COACH....I also have the COACH sling backs...very nice for teenagers or for the one who likes to 4-wheel without loosing personals..I will have the CHANEL jewerly tomorrow.
why not make an account on photobucket.com and upload pics of these purses then post the link so everyone can see them
mmmmmmmmme

Pineville, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2009
Myspace would probably be easier w/a link from here....let me know if u get any other brands of sunglasses...thank u
lady

Eubank, KY

#17 Mar 27, 2009
I'm not sure on how to do any of that stuff, I wish I did I guess it would be easier. But what ever brand you are intrested in I can give details on every item. Or you can call 606***542***9215 -or- 606***269***4689. Thank you.
lady

Eubank, KY

#18 Mar 27, 2009
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have a small coach wallet, not checkbook style let me know
I can get the wallets there are two kinds. There are the soft regular wallets. There are the hard case wallets, sort of like glasses cases but flat with a small latch on the front closure part that slides to the side to open. I only have one of these it is zebra stripe with maroonish red inside. Real nice! asking $20.00 on wallets $25.00 on hard case wallet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is coal dead? 3 hr Moved West 5
Fred Roark Jr 14 hr Fact 6
Is Johnny walker dead (May '14) 14 hr private 40
Mothers who have abandoned their kids 17 hr YouLiveOffTheGove... 66
So long pineville hospital 18 hr lights still on 37
Looking for Bud Hayden 21 hr Dirty 6
Forget the number Wed Promise 3

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance