the best football player to ever come...

the best football player to ever come out pineville

Created by football agent on Jan 1, 2010

635 votes

Click on an option to vote

isiah hill

fred bishop

eddie bishop

mike zackery

david asher

poppy harris

darren howard

tuck woolum

mike duvall

johnny lewis

True

Clay City, KY

#177 Sep 27, 2012
Forgot wrote:
Russ Ferguson should be on that list
You are right
once a mf still a mf

Middlesboro, KY

#178 Sep 27, 2012
David Asher started this him on his laptop voting for himself every day come on Dave we all know you think you were the greatest
concerned citizen

Corbin, KY

#179 Sep 27, 2012
1.) Fred Bishop
2.) David Asher
3.) Biff Madon
4.) Tuck Woolum
5.) Timmy Goodin
6.) Timmy Slone
7.) David Adams
8.) Mark Woolum
9.) Ben Johnson
10.) Doug Adams
ssf-

United States

#180 Oct 4, 2012
Leaving oy some good ones.
concerned citizen

Corbin, KY

#181 Oct 4, 2012
My list was just a top ten, i agree, there are many names still out there that deserve to be recognized
top ten

Middlesboro, KY

#182 Oct 4, 2012
Biff Brooking Alan Taylor Julie Lundy Pee Wee mays Steve Coomes John Bradley Mills Tim Jeffrey David Napier Charles ray miracle Kevin Hendrickson
Thor 76G

United States

#183 Oct 5, 2012
Their was only one ballplayer that made first team all state on the 1967 football team at pineville and it wasnt david asher. can anyone guess who it was?
Pineville alumni Boy

Richmond, KY

#184 Oct 5, 2012
i think they Ryes boys had a lot of potential in the game of football ..well not only in football the older one which was Ricky was damn good at both sports football and basketball i believe he could of made it anywhere he wanted to go ... but he made bad choices when he inter high school.. and started around the wrong crowed but them boys could of done something at Pineville billy wasn't as good as ricky at running the ball but was damn good i love watching them boys played b/c i knew they was good for at least 3 to 4 tds a game... and at least 250 to 300 yds rushing ....that's mine belief
Obama

La Follette, TN

#185 Oct 6, 2012
Thor 76G wrote:
Their was only one ballplayer that made first team all state on the 1967 football team at pineville and it wasnt david asher. can anyone guess who it was?
Tony zack attack zackery
mee

Middlesboro, KY

#186 Oct 6, 2012
I was.
Thor 76G

United States

#187 Oct 6, 2012
Good guess obama but tony is not that old and i dont know who mee is but thats not right either
gravel pit

Middlesboro, KY

#188 Oct 7, 2012
What about Robert Howard all you young guys don't have a clue these guys are who were players back in the day can anyone tell us what college Robert Howard went to and who was his roommate and his brother oscar Howard was a beast also so you guys should think before you put who was the best there is so many players that could be the best
lola

Middlesboro, KY

#189 Oct 7, 2012
Louisville, Johnny Unitas. Robert is a great man. Have heard many great football stories about him 2.
gravel pit 70 series

Middlesboro, KY

#190 Oct 7, 2012
That's right Lola I think that is great where Robert Howard was Johnny Unitas roommate in college and he was a great athlete and all those Howard boys were great athletes
Tub

United States

#191 Oct 7, 2012
Trying to figure best is an endless argument. Just recognize the ones that did well and even those who tried.
PHS Alum

Harrodsburg, KY

#192 Oct 7, 2012
How would we as alumni go about gettin phs to start a hall of fame, not just for football, but all sports?
Thor 76G

United States

#193 Oct 7, 2012
they already have one
70series crawdad hole

Middlesboro, KY

#194 Oct 7, 2012
I agree tub
Thor 76G

United States

#195 Oct 7, 2012
no one hs ansered my question 183
The right one

La Follette, TN

#196 Oct 7, 2012
Jimmy foley mr I hill and a big he'll no to all the kids played in 2000 this a joke there is no one from 2000 s with ability to play football get the he'll out here is this a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COLBY sham marriage 2 hr curious 4
Snow day for COLBY 2 hr curious 2
Bell county football 6 hr The truth 5
Gary ferguson (Jun '15) 7 hr VJW 36
Angel Watts Bruner was a beautiful, kind person 7 hr VJW 11
How long after eviction do you have to be out? (May '09) 8 hr free-ride 44
Fire Gilliam, Gambrel and Lefevers 8 hr grandparent 7
has any one who had the flu.did you get a rash ... (Feb '09) Thu Lorna gee 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance