Does anyone know joshua smith from pi...

Does anyone know joshua smith from pineville?

Posted in the Pineville Forum

help me out

Anderson, SC

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Does anyone know him or anything about him?
SOMEONE THAT KNOWS

Beattyville, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2011
why,i have a reat nephew by that name who is his mother?
SOMEONE THAT KNOWS

Beattyville, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2011
that should be great
smith

Clarksville, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2011
help me out wrote:
there are lots of joshua smith's. there was one that lived in wallsend.
i do

Ooltewah, TN

#5 Nov 21, 2011
help me out wrote:
I know a Joshua Smith from Pineville. What do you want to know?
someone who knows

Somerset, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2012
so what do u know about him, just curious
MYSELF

Brownsville, TN

#7 Jul 23, 2012
he likes to get on topix and write about stupid shit.
bank

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2012
hey who wants to bet that MyArmCandy is Angel Collett..she has been seeing him for months now..
i hit dat

Murray, KY

#10 Aug 16, 2012
josh stay way from dat its crawling wit da herpes
wat the frick

Corbin, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
u tell me why ppl are talking about my arm candy being angel but how come they aint no txt wonder who had them taken off i bet it was her just because she was talkin to him and someone else at the same time so she had it taken off besides you know she had to be talking to him and someone else we all know how she is i mean come on
josh

South Fulton, TN

#12 Nov 9, 2012
why is it that ppl aint got nuttin better to do than talk about other ppl behind their backs and whoever i hit that is ur sayin she has somethin that means u do to if she does u piece of shit and everyone needs to keep their shit and opinions to their self i love angel and she is a great person and a better mom so unless u know what ur talkin about shut ur mouth....and whoever the last person is if she was talkin to someone i think i would known by now dont u think, i mean if she was it wouldve come out by now and besides unless u can prove it or was the one she was with fuck off urself i dont wanna hear about it i got enough problems other than ppl talkin shit where noone can c them good for u pussy
Drug dealer

Dyer, TN

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Do you mean Joe Smith the drug dealer THat lives in Harrogate?

He's probably still in the hospital for DUI and wrecking
Sammie

Lebanon, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Yeah I know very well.
a helpfull friend

Corbin, KY

#15 Feb 17, 2013
josh ur a moron, angel has had you at home with the kids why she ran the roads and f###ed around behind your back the whole time yall have been together, you have to be stupid not to know it she did the same thing with you when she was with charles, listen man once a cheater always a cheater her and her sister and her cusions aint nuttin but big ass w##res and if yall are together leave because i have seen her out with several different guys man you dont need anything that f###s around on you as much as she probably is do yourself a favor and leave before its to late she is probably on fb or on a phone somewhere setting plans to go mess around as im writing this find you a girl worth having man you dont want a nasty w##re like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are parents dissatisfied with BC high schoo... 11 min Food for Thought 7
Chad Shannon 19 min lmao 9
Bell theater 1 hr Old school 11
COLBY setting fires? 1 hr When tell me When 23
Is Johnny walker dead (May '14) 2 hr Walker Texas Ranger 25
Co Parent Christian Mistress Brandy 4 hr Church Lady 1
Where Them LIQUOR STORES? 7 hr News 19

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance