does anyone know david napier and his sister tammy?

Posted in the Pineville Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
gone away

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2009
i havent hear from them for long time!
Niece

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
gone away wrote:
i havent hear from them for long time!
That's my aunt & Uncle
Their cousin

Sorrento, FL

#3 Oct 20, 2012
Tammy lives in Michigan but her daughter lives in Arjay. David is in Indiana I think.
Their other cousin

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
I think Tammy lives in Arjay and her daughter lives in Michigan....David is in Iowa I think.
Their cousin

Sorrento, FL

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Tammy has a daughter in Michigan and one in Arjay. Last I heard Tammy moved back to Michigan:(. haven't heard from David in awhile. They were like my brothers and sisters growing up. Would love to see them both.
Their other cousin

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2012
I think Tammy has a daughter in Missouri and Michigan and she lives in Arjay. David lives in Montana with his other cousin and cousins girlfriend and their 4 daughters and a dog.
Their other cousin

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Its pretty obvious that Their cousin from florida doesn't know what she's talking about, i know what i'm talking about.
Their cousin

Sorrento, FL

#8 Oct 20, 2012
I think you're a very bored person who needs to get a life.

To their niece... I checked with mom and Tammy IS in Michigan and David in Indiana.
Their other cousin

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2012
No i think you are the one that needs to get a life, go do some of your drugs like you normally do, i think i know which one you are now. I talked to mom and Tammy is in Arjay and David is in Montana. Go smoke one like you yust to their cousin from florida like you yust to do.
Their cousin

Sorrento, FL

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Lol...I don't know why you're spending so much time on this but at least you're an entertaining troll:D

However...I'm done with it now. Good night, Troll.
Yet Another Cousin

New Tazewell, TN

#11 Oct 20, 2012
Who are you, cousin from Winchester? You really must be bored.... it took me a minute to figure out that "yust" is "used to". Tammy's grandmother is here right now, and says "Tammy is in Michigan, David is in Indiana. We don't have any people in Iowa or Montana".
Their other cousin

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2012
See i told everybody. She does drugs, now she has to sleep it off. Why did you call me a troll? You know i can't help the way i look. You yust to call me that when we were kids and i hated it then like i do now. I can't belive youd still be acting like that......I want an ipology for that one.
Their other cousin

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2012
Who are you cousin from Tazewell? You must be bored to be joining in on a family conversation that is on a public forum. Tammy's great grandmother is here with me now and says "Tammy is in Arjay, David is in Iowa or Montana with his sisters best friends cousin on their honeymoon." If you'd look up the word yust to in the dicktionary youd see what it means.
comedy relief

Richmond, KY

#14 Oct 21, 2012
This is some funny sh*t. I mean redneck dictionary terms. Who is where and what cousin really knows this and that. I thought being that all you cousins are double and triple cousins, that you all would know everyone's business better than this. Guess that interbreeding would also explain word yust. LOL so hard!!! I have to say all I need for a good laugh to a bad day, is a dab of stuff like this. Comedy Relief!
Their other cousin

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2012
comedy relief wrote:
This is some funny sh*t. I mean redneck dictionary terms. Who is where and what cousin really knows this and that. I thought being that all you cousins are double and triple cousins, that you all would know everyone's business better than this. Guess that interbreeding would also explain word yust. LOL so hard!!! I have to say all I need for a good laugh to a bad day, is a dab of stuff like this. Comedy Relief!
Why don't you mind your own business nosey nellie. Nobody axed you to stike your knows in our family business that we are diskusing here on topiks. My great grandmother told me to say that word for word. What i say is this, David isn't where we said he's at, he's in Mississippi with the carnival, we're proud of you for finally getting to be weight guesser at the shows you do, sure beats the ring toss salesman. And Tammy finally moved out of arjay and moved on up in society she's in Wallsend now and finally got her piece of the pie.
Aunt Zoey

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 21, 2012
Yu Peoplee on hear are juzt stupd. Gett a lifive.
comedy relief

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 21, 2012
Still funny as hell. And baby, if you don't want a nose'n Nellie maybe you need to air your dirty laundry somewhere other than Topix. Look out your window. Boo!
Megan Napier

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Look people MY aunt Tammy lives in Michigan with her son William. My uncle David lives in Indiana. I would know because my Daddy is Donald Napier. So all shut up about it okay!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 min Anne52 81,595
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 30 min Mitch 1,282
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min Nutz 151,117
Bad water bills 1 hr VOTER 17
garbage people 7 hr garbage 12
Bell County Superintendent NOT posting jobs! 14 hr question 19
animal shelter 16 hr bell county 9
•••
Pineville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000