Looking for Crit Callebs

Looking for Crit Callebs

Posted in the Pineville Forum

wtk

AOL

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Anybody know what happened to Crit Callebs?
rebelchik

Irvine, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2009
if your talking about crit callebs jr he moved away from here and is doing great,he comes in every once in awhile to see the family.but he is really doing great.but if yourtalking about big crit he is still up on 119.
someone

Pineville, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2009
if ur talking about big crit he moved off of 119 from that old store his sister kicked him out dont know where he went after that.
Crit Callebs

Seattle, WA

#4 May 12, 2009
wtk wrote:
Anybody know what happened to Crit Callebs?
Yeah, I know what happened to Crit Callebs. I am living in Olympia, WA. I am doing AWESOME! I am currently training for my first MMA cage fight. I am the official spokesperson for SavetheRedneck.com
Check it out.
I have a tremendously full life. I will probably be back around August or September.
See ya
Ghost of Pineville

AOL

#5 May 13, 2009
Dear Crit, I grew up and played football with your dad. Crit Sr. was a good friend of mine. I greatly enjoyed it. I also got to watch you play against Covington Catholic. Great game!
Ghost of Pineville

AOL

#6 May 13, 2009
I also enjoyed the Web site.
wtk

AOL

#7 May 18, 2009
I was actually looking for Crit Callebs, I think his brother's name was John. Anyways what a treat to see how far his son has come along. I remember him when he was just born, what a great man he has grown to be. Great website.
Krysta

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Jul 5, 2010
someone wrote:
if ur talking about big crit he moved off of 119 from that old store his sister kicked him out dont know where he went after that.
That's funny....He doesnt even have a sister!...lol
Guestwho

Murray, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2010
He was at the Oasis with a date having dinner last week. He works at Baptist Hospital in Corbin. He seems to be doing well.
Are you sure

Anderson, SC

#10 Jul 13, 2010
Guestwho wrote:
He was at the Oasis with a date having dinner last week. He works at Baptist Hospital in Corbin. He seems to be doing well.
I think you may be confused. I don't think Crit is around here. Could that have been someone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning Down the House 1 hr concerned citizen 3
Bell County needs a rehab instead of the court ... 1 hr ROCKWALLER 4
Sarah Simpson At The Vendor's Mall (Apr '10) 1 hr shakeit 15
You punchered your Tires so the church would bu... 1 hr dory the fish 1
Bell County Drug Reputation Goes Nationwide 6 hr Moved Away 3
Bell Co Jail 7 hr Bobby 26
Where the jobs ALBEY? 20 hr Advice 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages