Bell Clowns EMS
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
State of Ky

Corbin, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
The State has been called again but has usual they have done nothing with that bunch of STUPID DUMM ASS"ES THEY ARE USELESS judge will not do nothing to them so the people bought new ambulances to DESTROY like they have all the rest of them
emt in training

Murray, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
let me tell you something i know some of these guys down at bell ems they are great paramedics and emts you dont even begin to know what these guys do or how much it takes to become a emt or paramedic hundreds of hours of training it take to become a paramedic or emt i know im there i would be lucky to be half as good as them if it want for those guys and other emts/paramedic here in harlan and bell theres a lot would be up crap creek without a paddel i thank god for them everyday to know that they would come to our aid if the emergency ever arises.
coach

Paris, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
they sure do a good job of driving those expensive ambulances around to restaurants to buy coffee and food. with my tax dollars.
Bet you money

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
You can gripe and bitch all that you want to but it is a proven fact that you bitch bitch bitch when you do not need them but the second you or your family need them you call them and kiss there ass to there face and bitch behind there back the point is you still call them if you really think they suck post your real name and hell when you do call they will still have to come but they might not try as hard and guess what you will bitch about that so just keep drawing your check and keep on bitching that's what you do best dumbass
To Bell EMS

Lebanon, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
You men and women do a great job, and you know the people that are making these post are the nuts and trouble makers that are no longer working there, so pay no mind to the cowards they are only jealous. To you cowards that hide behind your key pad we know who you are!
anne

Murray, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
coach wrote:
they sure do a good job of driving those expensive ambulances around to restaurants to buy coffee and food. with my tax dollars.
dumb ass they buy their food with their money they pay taxes to you simple minded idiot. yours and my and their tax money gos to the county the schools and welfare get it right.
sad

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Can't get shiped to London with out being hit on the whole way there ... when I get out I'm talking to my lawyer what a joke
wondering

Murray, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
sad wrote:
Can't get shiped to London with out being hit on the whole way there ... when I get out I'm talking to my lawyer what a joke
which one did that lol
well

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2013
coach wrote:
they sure do a good job of driving those expensive ambulances around to restaurants to buy coffee and food. with my tax dollars.
I work for KU and have to go get lunch/breakfast in my company truck. You mad at me too crybaby? Get a life.
BCM

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for KU and have to go get lunch/breakfast in my company truck. You mad at me too crybaby? Get a life.
Yeah, but you are in a company paid truck, and Bell EMS is paid for with tax dollars. Even I don't leave my care running my whole entire lunch break. It's funny how Albey don't want to give VOLUNTEER firefighters any money to man their stations and be ready to put out fires, yet want to HIRE and PAY people because the BCVFD supposedly used tax money for netflix! It's sheer arrogance for him and others to brush off the issue of other city entities blatantly wasting taxpayer money. Using taxpayer funded vehicles for personal use of any kind is against the law no matter what you want to call it (ie whining). When it's my money, I have a right to complain when it's being wasted, and it's really disturbing that it doesn't bother you.
BCM

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text>dumb ass they buy their food with their money they pay taxes to you simple minded idiot. yours and my and their tax money gos to the county the schools and welfare get it right.
Wow, dude! You're clearly the idiot. They weren't saying they were buying the food with the tax dollars, it was that they are using the vehicle to go buy the food. Learn to read before you try to act intelligent. Using the vehicles for personal use is illegal. Once you learn to read, look that up in the Ky and Fed statues.
anne

Murray, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
BCM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, dude! You're clearly the idiot. They weren't saying they were buying the food with the tax dollars, it was that they are using the vehicle to go buy the food. Learn to read before you try to act intelligent. Using the vehicles for personal use is illegal. Once you learn to read, look that up in the Ky and Fed statues.
for one learn how to speak i am not a dude and if you want to know the truth they are on the clock their whole shift they dont get paid lunchs just like your police dept. uses tax paid cars to go buy food and your road dept. your middlesboro fire dept. all tax paid. clearly this and the other posters are pissed off bcvfd or family or nosiy call the bc ems the director would probably be happy to fill you in on the rules and regulations of employees and they are county paid so you want to know what your tax moneys going for call mr.brock the money ems makes go right back to county fund and its devided into all county tax paid accounts police, court house, road dept and ext. let me guess you dont get hungry when your at work. they have to leave the trucks running because one if they get a 911 call 2 the old trucks are crap plus they dont just dont start up and go like a regular car. i dont believe they should be using company trucks to run home or stuff like that but to get food come on get a life. work the job before you judge.
Twisted sister

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text>for one learn how to speak i am not a dude and if you want to know the truth they are on the clock their whole shift they dont get paid lunchs just like your police dept. uses tax paid cars to go buy food and your road dept. your middlesboro fire dept. all tax paid. clearly this and the other posters are pissed off bcvfd or family or nosiy call the bc ems the director would probably be happy to fill you in on the rules and regulations of employees and they are county paid so you want to know what your tax moneys going for call mr.brock the money ems makes go right back to county fund and its devided into all county tax paid accounts police, court house, road dept and ext. let me guess you dont get hungry when your at work. they have to leave the trucks running because one if they get a 911 call 2 the old trucks are crap plus they dont just dont start up and go like a regular car. i dont believe they should be using company trucks to run home or stuff like that but to get food come on get a life. work the job before you judge.
they deserve to drive the county paid vehicles same as judge who runs to get food in his county paid vehicle. I think they deserve more than the judge
Mary F

Dyer, TN

#14 Jan 31, 2013
If im not mistaken the people of ems work like 24 hour shifts. They need to eat sometime. They can't just clock out and run to mcdonalds to get a meal because of lack of manpower.They have to stay with their trucks. I know it may look bad but truth is the truth. If you were in their shoes you would do the same, I know I would! I've seen them get food before and a call come in and they leave right away. Without even getting their food that they had already paid for with money out of their own pockets. So just grow up people. They do a great job for us. You may talk crap now, but who is the first person you are gonna call when something happens. Thats right, you're gonna call ems and they will come to you and treat you unbiased. Then you may eat your harsh words.
anne

Murray, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Twisted sister wrote:
<quoted text>they deserve to drive the county paid vehicles same as judge who runs to get food in his county paid vehicle. I think they deserve more than the judge
i agree
Albey Brock

United States

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Give my office a call anytime if you have a problem. Hiding behind a keyboard isn't helping the problem.
Lawyer

Dyer, TN

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Albey Brock wrote:
Give my office a call anytime if you have a problem. Hiding behind a keyboard isn't helping the problem.
Be careful using someone's name without their permission is a totally different ballgame legally speaking. That's not protected under free speech laws. Especially an elected offical.
BCM

Pikeville, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2013
The whole point is not just the food, and not just about EMS. It's about people using the city vehicles for personal use, and it's wrong no matter who does it. The food and EMS was just an example. And yes, when there is an emergency, we will call them and they will come to our aid. All jobs come with atleast one snag, and because of the type of job they do, they can't have a regular lunch like normal people do. It's understandable that they will have to use them to drive to a restaurant or wherever to eat. However they get paid to do their job with taxpayer funds, and they can atleast turn the vehicles off when they are not in use in an emergency. As far as the BCVFD comment, we call them when we need them, too, yet no one seems to think twice about the harsh words spoken about them even though they are always up and responding to calls when someone's home, business, or our mountains catch on fire. I would love to see a volunteer truck go downtown for lunch and leave the truck running in the parking lot the whole time, or drop off their kid at school before their shift, or make a trip to the store on their way home, or heck even stop for drinks and ciggs down at Happy Mart, lol, because some of you in Pineville would wet yourselves with anger if it were the Volunteers doing it. Seems kind of backwards to me to make excuses for one and bash another. TY for proving a point I was discussing with others about this issue, that's all I needed.
BCM

Pikeville, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Mary F wrote:
If im not mistaken the people of ems work like 24 hour shifts. They need to eat sometime. They can't just clock out and run to mcdonalds to get a meal because of lack of manpower.They have to stay with their trucks. I know it may look bad but truth is the truth. If you were in their shoes you would do the same, I know I would! I've seen them get food before and a call come in and they leave right away. Without even getting their food that they had already paid for with money out of their own pockets. So just grow up people. They do a great job for us. You may talk crap now, but who is the first person you are gonna call when something happens. Thats right, you're gonna call ems and they will come to you and treat you unbiased. Then you may eat your harsh words.
Exactly.
BCM

Pikeville, KY

#20 Feb 1, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text>for one learn how to speak i am not a dude and if you want to know the truth they are on the clock their whole shift they dont get paid lunchs just like your police dept. uses tax paid cars to go buy food and your road dept. your middlesboro fire dept. all tax paid. clearly this and the other posters are pissed off bcvfd or family or nosiy call the bc ems the director would probably be happy to fill you in on the rules and regulations of employees and they are county paid so you want to know what your tax moneys going for call mr.brock the money ems makes go right back to county fund and its devided into all county tax paid accounts police, court house, road dept and ext. let me guess you dont get hungry when your at work. they have to leave the trucks running because one if they get a 911 call 2 the old trucks are crap plus they dont just dont start up and go like a regular car. i dont believe they should be using company trucks to run home or stuff like that but to get food come on get a life. work the job before you judge.
And yes, work the job before you judge, and I'm quite sure the EMS vehicles don't start like normal cars do. I don't think firetrucks do either seeing how ours are older than the EMS trucks are. Guess they'll have to keep waiting for decent equipment and trucks seeing how "MR Brock" continues to hold the money they were going to use to buy those things with. Sad situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pch 6 hr Fact is 19
jones or hopkins from fourmile 15 hr Randy Sherod 3
Dollar General 119 manager? 19 hr Not your business 7
Bell County High School baseball Sat Daddy Ball 58
Wondering Sat Wishing 1
Jesse Hoskins Fri Christy 2
justin sinsabaugh aka weezy (Nov '10) Fri Ohyeah 102

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages