Accident at Holler Crawler Event
Info Seeker

Lebanon, KY

#21 Oct 20, 2012
info wrote:
NO ONE has the facts on this! Good grief!
Steve Payne died when a 14 yr old BOY was driving too fast and hit him, causing him to flip his ATV which crushed him. The 14 year old was hurt but not badly. There were 2 other bumps and bruises accidents and a guy cut the tip of his finger off in a towing accident. There you vultures, now you know everything. Go back to your nosey litle lives.
How would we have facts if we were not there and no one has posted them?

Thank you for the information. This is so terribly sad everyone needs to pray for this man's family.
FROM ARJAY

Somerset, KY

#22 Oct 20, 2012
hmmmm, well your facts may be straight about steven payne, i didnt see anything on here on joe smith! i know for a fact that this is true, his family told me hes been flown out.
friend

Ripley, TN

#23 Oct 20, 2012
info wrote:
Steve Payne died when a 14 yr old BOY was driving too fast and hit him, causing him to flip his ATV which crushed him. The 14 year old was hurt but not badly. There were 2 other bumps and bruises accidents and a guy cut the tip of his finger off in a towing accident. There you vultures, now you know everything. Go back to your nosey litle lives.
He wasn't on an atv it was his dirt bike
Sure Enough

Murray, KY

#24 Oct 20, 2012
God bless this family.
old buzzard

United States

#25 Oct 20, 2012
info wrote:
. what's your problem ??? People are just concerned !! No point being rude .
Wow

United States

#26 Oct 20, 2012
info wrote:
.. No need to be so rude! Thy may have just wanted so say a prayer for the deceased, vultures?!? Nosey?!? Start adding your name to them as well cause obviously you were being a nosey vulture or how else would you have found this? Geesh!
Gee

Stanford, KY

#27 Oct 20, 2012
Y do people keep lettin kids ride thes things all over the place and they are barely strong enough to steer them? Ive seen kids 10-12-13 trying to ride wide open in gravels on the shoulder of 119.... Approx 5000 there tonight and that is not a place to turn kids loose with an adult machine... Sorry just facts........praying for EVERYONE involved.....,,,,
number

Winchester, KY

#28 Oct 20, 2012
How many were hurt
family friend

Dexter, MO

#29 Oct 20, 2012
Its not about being nosey some of us have family and friends up on that mountain and want to know if any of them were included in any accidents. Pray for these familys. You are all in my prayers!
concerned

Monterey, TN

#30 Oct 20, 2012
Did a 14 year old hit Steve?
meeee

Brownsville, TN

#31 Oct 20, 2012
how is the 14 year old child that hit steve payne. Any one know a name.
Real close friend

Winchester, KY

#32 Oct 20, 2012
info wrote:
by the way steve was driving a dirtbike
simpleton

Dyer, TN

#33 Oct 20, 2012
sad
truth

Winchester, KY

#34 Oct 20, 2012
thanks for all the carnage and death colt ford & holler crawlers, maybe you will wait a while (or hopefully stop) before you get anyone else killed and clog 119 with ignorant drivers with overloaded trailers.
Out of Control

Somerset, KY

#35 Oct 20, 2012
I was there tonight and heard alot of"stories" but I know one thing is true there were a lot of kids I mean 8 and 9 year olds riding dirtbikes and atvs people were drinking and riding these machines I mean c'mon now how ignorant can you be and I also heard the same story about an accedent involving a atv and a dirtbike and the man was killed god rest his soul if this is true and my prayers will be with that mans family I did whiteness the man getting lifeflighted out of there his razor 4seater flipped and he flew out and it crushed him they think it broke his back my prayers are with you buddy don't know if I will be back next year I hope to go if they can get some control over some of the People God bless
crazy

Brownsville, TN

#36 Oct 20, 2012
I know I don't want my children going back! Way to much drinking and drugs and people just acting foolish!! My 5 year old has never been exposed to people drinking and behaving like that! A man even stopped during the haunted trail in front of my family and exposed him self to pee because he had drunk a little too much!!! My son was talking more about people drinking and that man peeing and then the guy wrecked more than the spooks!!! It is sad that children have to see such stuff and not go out and enjoy a family function!!

“i am dustin hobbs”

Since: Dec 08

pineville kentucky

#37 Oct 21, 2012
I was up there on atv and what happiness?

“i am dustin hobbs”

Since: Dec 08

pineville kentucky

#38 Oct 21, 2012
Dirt bike and motor bike is 10 time than fourwheeler or sidebyside
bigmomma

Manchester, KY

#39 Oct 21, 2012
They had a ride in Harlan co yesterday also..had 2 flown out from there to trauma units...prayers for all these people....
Who cares

Winchester, KY

#40 Oct 21, 2012
old buzzard wrote:
<quoted text>. what's your problem ??? People are just concerned !! No point being rude .
sounds like you need to get your facts straight Steve was on a dirt bike and joe smith was on a razor that flip on him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old convertible in late 80's 3 hr Lucyloo 6
Stop Blaming The Homeless Shelter 8 hr News 28
Daddy Ball 8 hr Maroon and white 27
BCHS Football 2017 8 hr News 88
what happened to eugene hensley? (Jan '15) 10 hr Funny 7
Looking for friends from the past 10 hr Funny 2
Jenson trailer park 14 hr lesson learned 8

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance