Accident at Holler Crawler Event

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Chained Rocker

Lebanon, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Can anyone give any information on an ATV accident involving a death at the Haunted Forest event?
American

Pikeville, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2012
IT WAS STEVIE PAYNE...I THINK THAT'S HIS NAME JIMMY IS HIS BROTHER FROM EAST PINEVILLE OLD BELL HIGH ROAD.
It was crazy

Nerinx, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2012
A guy with the last name Payne died for sure. He was 37. I also heard 2 other people died, and one may have went to Bell High. Many others were hurt. It's hard to find the facts right now though, because everyone is freaking out. Prayers for the familys...
Who cares

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
It was crazy wrote:
A guy with the last name Payne died for sure. He was 37. I also heard 2 other people died, and one may have went to Bell High. Many others were hurt. It's hard to find the facts right now though, because everyone is freaking out. Prayers for the familys...
there was a second wreck other side of the mountain joe smith who went to bell high class of 92 he's not dead but hurt real bad was flown out
Enquiring Mind

Lebanon, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Does anyone know how it happened?
sadden

Brownsville, TN

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>there was a second wreck other side of the mountain joe smith who went to bell high class of 92 he's not dead but hurt real bad was flown out
Was this the Joe Smith that played football??
curious

United States

#7 Oct 20, 2012
How in the world did this happen? My heart breaks for these families!
you blew it al

Lebanon, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2012
that was craziest unorganized advent people were crazy going everywhere if you made it out you were lucky sorry for the life loss and the injured
Enquiring Mind

Lebanon, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2012
I heard it was a collision between a dirt bike and a 4 wheeler, but I don't know if that is true.

Would like to know more details if anyone knows.
Did Not Go

Lebanon, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2012
you blew it al wrote:
that was craziest unorganized advent people were crazy going everywhere if you made it out you were lucky sorry for the life loss and the injured
That's the way it was last year and its why I didn't go this year.
Was there

South Fulton, TN

#11 Oct 20, 2012
you blew it al wrote:
I disagree, I thot it was awesome and sp did everyone I tlkd to. I sure hate people got hurt tho
Pray

Murray, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Can we just stop worrying about details and jut pray for these two families? Have some compassion people.
Did Not Go

Lebanon, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Pray wrote:
Can we just stop worrying about details and jut pray for these two families? Have some compassion people.
I am praying for them.

But I still want to know what happened.
INFO

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Don't know about the Joe Smith.But I did hear that the Payne guy was on a dirt bike and a very young girl like 14 years old on a ATV hit him.Is this Joe Smith from Arjay and did Darrell Akers raise him?
so sad

Lebanon, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Was there wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree, I thot it was awesome and sp did everyone I tlkd to. I sure hate people got hurt tho
it was not awesome unless you have no sense it was totaly out of hand untelling how much happened and we don't no yet they were not ready for this many people
Who cares

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2012
sadden wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this the Joe Smith that played football??
yes he's got some broken bones busted up pretty good that's all I know
PARTYGURL39

Somerset, KY

#17 Oct 20, 2012
JOE SMITH IS FROM ARJAY, HE WENT TO BELL HIGH & PLAYED FOOTBALL BUT HE WAS RAISED BY SUG SANDERS. HES HURT, BUSTED UP PRETTY BAD BUT NOT LIFE THREATENING, I JUST TALKED TO THE FAMILY. PRAYERS FOR STEVE PAYNE R.I.P.
info

Dyer, TN

#18 Oct 20, 2012
NO ONE has the facts on this! Good grief!
Steve Payne died when a 14 yr old BOY was driving too fast and hit him, causing him to flip his ATV which crushed him. The 14 year old was hurt but not badly. There were 2 other bumps and bruises accidents and a guy cut the tip of his finger off in a towing accident. There you vultures, now you know everything. Go back to your nosey litle lives.
Friend

United States

#19 Oct 20, 2012
Steve Payne has passed away due to a atv crash. Pray for his wife son and daughter.
Saying

Pikeville, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2012
info wrote:
NO ONE has the facts on this! Good grief!
Steve Payne died when a 14 yr old BOY was driving too fast and hit him, causing him to flip his ATV which crushed him. The 14 year old was hurt but not badly. There were 2 other bumps and bruises accidents and a guy cut the tip of his finger off in a towing accident. There you vultures, now you know everything. Go back to your nosey litle lives.
GUESS YOU WAS THERE.. YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is getting his payback 3 hr Bell 17
Teen hit fence that was built on state highway ... 7 hr Buell 10
tonya brummett cinnamon 8 hr ywuuwiw 4
New news station 10 hr I know 3
bell county board loose the double dippers and ... 10 hr handy Andy 13
Homosexuals are sickening 17 hr christianssuck 50
Bell County traps people in poverty Tue Common Sense 11

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance