First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bell County Citizen

Mayfield, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Someone called the fire dept on a trailer that caught fire again and all they did was look at for a few minutes and drove off. The fire is still burning and traffic slows down as they go through the smoke. Why didn't they put the fire out? When it caught fire the first time they put out part of it and let the rest burn for 3 days and the smell was awful. I thought their job is to put fires out. Is this what our tax dollars do? They need to put the fires out totally not part why or none at all. This isn't right for people to smell this awful smelling smoke.

“Either #1 Or Off By One”

Since: Dec 10

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Your tax dollars went for Albey Brock lawsuits. The county is no longer a part of any agreement and has no say. Ask Albey where those promised fire stations are.
Who cares

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2012
election_coach wrote:
Your tax dollars went for Albey Brock lawsuits. The county is no longer a part of any agreement and has no say. Ask Albey where those promised fire stations are.
Like it would have made a differance if you had your money back you are a joke I really don't know if I can sleep tonight just thinking about you not having money to be in the next parade by the way I think it was the BCVFD who wanted all of this decided in the courtroom
Bull

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Why did they leave? I mean seriously if it was a member of bcvfd or family it would of been put out. Isnt that why they volunteer? To put out fires & help people.
So sick of people worrying about themselves. Apparently we need to start over. Fire EVERY1!!. Hire people who care for others. Not politics or money. Being on the bcvfd to help those in need.
This is very sad. Whoever u ALL are should be disgusted & ashamed with yourself's. Everyone of you.
Bull

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2012
election_coach wrote:
Your tax dollars went for Albey Brock lawsuits. The county is no longer a part of any agreement and has no say. Ask Albey where those promised fire stations are.
So let's blame Albey for a fire truck not stopping & trying to put out a fire. Let's blame him for your incompetence. You think you bashing Albey is going to change anything? You look more jealous and pathetic with every word u say or type. Seriously, read your own words & see how selfish u sound. U make me sick! & the way it sounds from past post, I'm not the only 1 that feels this way.
Really

Versailles, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2012
According to the BCVFD and their minion you have to remember Albey is responsible for all the evil that has befallen the hallowed and you dare not speak ill of BCVFD.

If you want to bitch and moan about the fire tax how about the BCVFD give back the fire tax money they have taken and then NOT used to protect the county citizens with.

But don't worry about it according to the BCVFD they have the whole county covered. They may get there with only ashes left or in this case get there and watch it burn and drive off, but we are covered, they got our backs!

And it's always Albey's fault, the BCVFD is pure as the driven snow and don't you forget it-LOL.
One More Time

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's blame Albey for a fire truck not stopping & trying to put out a fire. Let's blame him for your incompetence. You think you bashing Albey is going to change anything? You look more jealous and pathetic with every word u say or type. Seriously, read your own words & see how selfish u sound. U make me sick! & the way it sounds from past post, I'm not the only 1 that feels this way.
I'm pretty competent most days. LOL And I quit paying that tax. I'm self-insured now which seems to work out better. If the rest of you want to hand your money to Albey for nothing in return, go right ahead. In fact, throw in a little extra for me.

When Albey told you he was going to open those fire stations, did you believe him? When he watched the road slide off and threaten houses, how did that make you feel? Tell it like it is or don't complain.
One More Time

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Bull wrote:
Why did they leave? I mean seriously if it was a member of bcvfd or family it would of been put out. Isnt that why they volunteer? To put out fires & help people.
So sick of people worrying about themselves. Apparently we need to start over. Fire EVERY1!!. Hire people who care for others. Not politics or money. Being on the bcvfd to help those in need.
This is very sad. Whoever u ALL are should be disgusted & ashamed with yourself's. Everyone of you.
Oh, and its kinda tough to fire volunteers you didn't hire in the first place. I here Albey DID get fired as president of the fire department, though.
Bull

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2012
One More Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and its kinda tough to fire volunteers you didn't hire in the first place. I here Albey DID get fired as president of the fire department, though.
well why are volunteers getting paid? if u volunteer you do it for the right and good reason's. it is very obvious that BCVFD has not. just because u volunteer don't mean you can't be fired or dismissed!!
Bull

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2012
One More Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty competent most days. LOL And I quit paying that tax. I'm self-insured now which seems to work out better. If the rest of you want to hand your money to Albey for nothing in return, go right ahead. In fact, throw in a little extra for me.
When Albey told you he was going to open those fire stations, did you believe him? When he watched the road slide off and threaten houses, how did that make you feel? Tell it like it is or don't complain.
I am telling u like it is. do u comprehend?? I can complain about your punk a$$ all day. u still cant figure out who I am. haha. all u do is complain about any1 and every1 that is doing better than u. now u asking for me to give u money. LMFAO!! get over it.
self insured, not paying "that tax," and wtf ever else. i don't no what u talking about.
the issue is... why did the fire trucks keep going?
they volunteered for the fire department. what does a fire department do? put out fires. what is a volunteer? do u know?
why does some1 volunteer? is it for money? or is it 2 help others?
Fed up

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Bull wrote:
Why did they leave? I mean seriously if it was a member of bcvfd or family it would of been put out. Isnt that why they volunteer? To put out fires & help people.
So sick of people worrying about themselves. Apparently we need to start over. Fire EVERY1!!. Hire people who care for others. Not politics or money. Being on the bcvfd to help those in need.
This is very sad. Whoever u ALL are should be disgusted & ashamed with yourself's. Everyone of you.
Was there anything left for the fire dept to do? Being a trailer and this being a return trip, what would you expect them to do? As long as it wasn't a danger to other property, staying there just to put water on it still isn't going to save a lost cause. It also could be possible that they had another call that needed help. Let's give these brave men and women who have volunteered their time and lives a break. I for one am thankful for all that they are able to do for us.
Over it

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Well when there is a "lost cause" in your neighborhood & your family has to smell the smoke. Or worse, breathe it. Remember these brave men & woman. Lets not forget how dry it has been. Fire has been known to spread.
Who cares

Pikeville, KY

#13 Aug 8, 2012
One More Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty competent most days. LOL And I quit paying that tax. I'm self-insured now which seems to work out better. If the rest of you want to hand your money to Albey for nothing in return, go right ahead. In fact, throw in a little extra for me.
When Albey told you he was going to open those fire stations, did you believe him? When he watched the road slide off and threaten houses, how did that make you feel? Tell it like it is or don't complain.
You people are a joke we know where the money is and he knows we know where the money is he is probably waiting till all this legal crap with you clowns is over I don't see him building any new hunting cabins so I believe we will be ok and as far as the road breaking away it was his fault he made it rain that day
Who cares

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Over it wrote:
Well when there is a "lost cause" in your neighborhood & your family has to smell the smoke. Or worse, breathe it. Remember these brave men & woman. Lets not forget how dry it has been. Fire has been known to spread.
That surprises me they have not lost a chimney in 30 years
genius

Ooltewah, TN

#15 Aug 11, 2012
Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>You people are a joke we know where the money is and he knows we know where the money is he is probably waiting till all this legal crap with you clowns is over I don't see him building any new hunting cabins so I believe we will be ok and as far as the road breaking away it was his fault he made it rain that day
Took Ann Street two years to get to the shape its in. You think it only rained one day during that time? This "legal crap" you keep talking about is what Brock himself started. But since he likes to file lawsuits, he could be getting one or two coming his way pretty soon. Of course, YOU get to pay for all that. Don't come out of Brock's pocket. Just like that new assistant nobody needed. YOU get to pay for that, too. At least a hunting cabin is good for something! And that was paid for by private donors.
Fool

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Aug 11, 2012
genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Took Ann Street two years to get to the shape its in. You think it only rained one day during that time? This "legal crap" you keep talking about is what Brock himself started. But since he likes to file lawsuits, he could be getting one or two coming his way pretty soon. Of course, YOU get to pay for all that. Don't come out of Brock's pocket. Just like that new assistant nobody needed. YOU get to pay for that, too. At least a hunting cabin is good for something! And that was paid for by private donors.
lol, private donors, aka tax-payer

“Either #1 Or Off By One”

Since: Dec 10

San Antonio, TX

#17 Aug 11, 2012
Fool wrote:
<quoted text>lol, private donors, aka tax-payer
If that were true, why hasn't Albey mentioned that in any of his lawsuits? Is he being lax in his duties again? Is he just sitting there letting people steal from the taxpayer at Bell-Whitley, the Tourism Commission, AND the fire department? I thought he was "fighting for you". If you're right, he must not be much of a fighter.

Or you could just go to the web site and check with the sponsors on who paid for what. Too much trouble to get at the truth?
Fool

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Aug 12, 2012
The truth is something you have a hard time grasping. Its so funny how anything can be said and you want to turn it in to a bash Alby Brock thread. Hows it feel for someone to own you?
ok albey

Ooltewah, TN

#19 Aug 12, 2012
Coulda just said you were wrong. LOL
Volunteer

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Aug 16, 2012
I would like to volunteer. Where do I go for the proper training? & do I have to be voted in?
Is all the bcvfd closed or what?
Call me stupid. Talk down on me. It don't bother me @ all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min TDM 7,369
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min harmonious 155,528
mountain drive 4 min MADONS 22
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 min hey 1,071
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Donnie 81,662
samantha christopher 9 hr Wondering 9
Bad water bills 11 hr not right 24
Pineville Dating
Find my Match

Pineville Jobs

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pineville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pineville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]