pj jones arrested this am

pj jones arrested this am

Posted in the Pineville Forum

haha

Dyer, TN

#1 Sep 22, 2012
GO TO bellcountydetention.com , he will get all the homosexual sex he wants in the bell county jail lol, maybe his bff, Trevis Mason Lord will get arrested again, and join him lol...BTW, its Proctor Anthony Jones
Jody

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2012
haha wrote:
GO TO bellcountydetention.com , he will get all the homosexual sex he wants in the bell county jail lol, maybe his bff, Trevis Mason Lord will get arrested again, and join him lol...BTW, its Proctor Anthony Jones
Did he work at Family Dollar
he she

Dyer, TN

#3 Sep 22, 2012
yes it did
he she

Dyer, TN

#4 Sep 22, 2012
PJ is really a full blown female, drug head just like the rest of his stupid family
Pj Jones

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2012
I will come and find you.
Proctor Jones daddy

Dyer, TN

#6 Sep 23, 2012
listen here, my son is a homosexual, so is my other son, AlEX,and YES, he got arrested for selling/doing drugs just like me and his momma Phyllis, but leave him alone, hes going thru a tough time, being gay, a sex change, etc., the only real friend hes got is Mason Lord whom is his bff, so let it be or i'll fart in your mouth
Girl

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Maybe he's a RAT too, like his sister Joyce Gray aka Punkin
PJ JONES

Dyer, TN

#8 Sep 23, 2012
i got outta jail fast didn't i, maybe i just sucked the right dicks in order to do so
PJ JONES

Dyer, TN

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Jody wrote:
<quoted text> Did he work at Family Dollar
do you wanna have sex with me?
yeah

Murray, KY

#10 Sep 24, 2012
he aint gay he is doin that ol woman in walsend he did get arested for drugs doe.
so fricking hilarious

Dyer, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2012
that feminine thang is gay, probably has aids, was talking too, Mason Lord, doin an old woman, please, whom, his grandma, hes a homosexual pill head, and if you've ever had sex with it, it has no penis, and its twitter smells worser then a skunks pizz
Joyce

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2014
corbin girl if u wanna get on topix and run ur mouth like a bitch let me know your name and i can be anywhere in corbin in less then 20 mins. and believe i will beat ur ass like the scared bitch u r
lol

Dyer, TN

#13 Jan 19, 2014
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pawn shop "Bo" to run for magistrate. 5 min Concerned 4
Big Mitch sign at Pig Warrens store Brocks 41 min Bob 5
Drug Houses In Pineville 43 min Marty 14
News Frith to run for sheriff 50 min Marty 62
Redhead at page dollar general 3 hr C00L K1D 2
Mark Wilder 9 hr Stay tuned 2
They say Goodin was talking about protection 10 hr NoMoreYears 6

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance