T & L Pawn Shop in Barbourville

T & L Pawn Shop in Barbourville

Posted in the Pineville Forum

satisfied customer

London, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2010
I usually go to the Pineville Pawn Shop but now that I have seen first hand on how the T & L Pawn Shop runs their business, this is where I will be going to find good deals and these people are friendly.They hold conversations with their customers instead of pushing them out the door as soon as they get their money. If you haven't been here I suggest you give them a try, the best prices on items and if you have to pawn or sell something for any reason they are there to help and offer you the best bargain around.
BetterBusiness

Springfield, TN

#2 Feb 1, 2010
Any place without Scott Madon involved can't be all bad.
hazard

Atlanta, GA

#3 Feb 2, 2010
who owns T&L?
satisfied customer

Kittanning, PA

#4 Feb 2, 2010
I'm not sure who runs it but it is a good place to go. Of course they arte like every one else, they try to make their money plus a little boot on the side but they will work with you and give you a good deal. They also have alot of items and if you tell them that you can get it some place else for a cheaper price, they will lower the price for you. Something like competitors prices.
okthen

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2010
i will check them out
hsufhssh

Mayfield, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2010
T&L Pawn Shop would look better with a stick of dynomite and it going up in smoke. PURE JUNK for top bucks!
jewels

Clarksville, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2010
do they have any nice jewelry i bought lots from seast end ,real nice ,real cheap ,where is it at?
jewels

Clarksville, TN

#8 Feb 13, 2010
sorry i dont have my glasses on(East in) maybe the have them to.HA!
stay away u were told

London, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2010
lewis ray gray thief with licsense
riped off

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2010
I think the blond headed guy that owns the place is a real a$$h@le will not give u a break at all and price's is crazy but then again so is bo A$$H@LE bush at pineville pawnshop.
someone who knows

Tazewell, TN

#11 Mar 4, 2010
Well you better watch he dont let you pay your intrest and get your stuff back after paying it for a couple of months. My daughter pawn her laptop computer and I went to get it back after she had saved up her allowance he wouldnt let me pay it out he tried to say that I didnt pay the intrest but I had my ticket and then he couldnt seem to find it LEWIS GRAY IS A CROOK...TRIED TO BEAT THE GOVERNMENT TOO...
the truth

Mount Juliet, TN

#12 Nov 18, 2010
sorry mf ers beat me out of 500 bucks their word means nothing but anyway people like him and his little goofey looking side kick get theres in the end PEOPLE DONT TRUST THEM
self

Fulton, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2011
joe bingham what do you want to no about him? all tell you TASHA
guilty or not

South Fulton, TN

#14 Nov 6, 2011
does he tell the truth or not.
hot stuff

United States

#15 Mar 14, 2012
I would have to say Lewis is a good gay he is always good to me i always leave happy
UNKNOWN

Charlestown, IN

#16 May 31, 2013
He is always treating everyone nice and sells his stuff for reasonable prices. I would recommend anyone to go there . Lewis and his workers are always nice .
Needing 2 Buy

Lebanon, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2013
You have a phone # for this T&L Pawn shop, needin a pretty good size A/C was gonna call em. Thanx!
hummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#18 Jun 13, 2013
I rented from him once and I had an allergic reaction to some new meds the doctor was trying me on for chol. And he came in my home and gaulked at me as they were trying to get response from me he stayed there until they got me dressed needless to say I was clearly in panties and a shirt. We let our daughter pawn he laptop also and he wouldn't let us pay intrest and yes if he still rents on H.U.D. he is clearly frauding the Gov. He tried to make me pay him rent plus what H.U.D. paid like I told him NEVER I will move out first so he put me and my kids out 3 days before Christmas Mr. Lewis Gray outstanding Citizen of the year..... good luck getting ur stuff back....
blue cloud

London, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2014
He's in jail with his nephew because of stolen stuff they outta shut him down and let the government just give that junk out lmmfao
Flat Lick

Richmond, KY

#20 Apr 19, 2014
All the Gray's are Con artiest's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Property 44 min Forget that 8
Alcohol has been voted in so there should be no... 46 min Opinion 1
Coolest Monkey in the Jungle TShirts & Hoddies 48 min Dry 1
TRUMP Goverment Shutdown starts Friday 2 hr USA 25
democrats 3 hr Joker_LMAO 2
News Frith to run for sheriff 3 hr Joker_LMAO 73
Dennis Grubbs (Jul '17) 5 hr Hannah banana 30
has any one who had the flu.did you get a rash ... (Feb '09) Jan 15 haikekingma 89

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages