corey Johnson

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2008
she is nasty she srews everyone that has a penis
who else thinks shes nasty?
yoyo

Pineville, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2008
I DONT KNOW HER....hOW DO YOU KNOW SHE DOES?
ThoseOneGirls

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2008
She Be a Nasty Girl.
She screws anything that moves. Not with just a penis.
hot rod

Corbin, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2013
street hole

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Now this girl, I agree with you.
Yep

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Is she with a black guy they call d and have a baby girl
Robin Wilder

Pineville, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Who is "HotRod" Is this Darren Cooke?!
just_a_bitch

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
This girl was raised the wrong way and when she started going a stray her crazy bitch of a mother didnt have sense enough to correct her. She just lets her kids run wild and do whatever they want. All she cares about is trying to keep her man home so she can keep a eye on him. Afraid he will look at someone else. Kim needed help when she was little , she didnt get it .
Janie Caudill

Pineville, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Unless your paying my bills, feeding me or fucking me you can shut up and as far as me being a mother I think I did pretty good for myself at least my daughters didn't move to alaksa to get away from me so....And as far as a man at least I have one!!
Janie Caudill

Pineville, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Also people need to leave my family alone(the ones I consider) and leave others out of all your all's drama. All of us dont want your all's drama and all your bullshit
The truth

Richmond, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Is that why u let ur man have sex w/ ur daughters? Is that why u sold her to her uncle when she was a young teen. Is that why u stole the child ur man knocked her up w/. I bet u wish everyday ur man wanted 2 touch u as much as he wanted ur children.
funny

South Fulton, TN

#14 Feb 16, 2013
as if youd ever let them move away, wouldnt risk losing the checks you collected on them you wanted them to be as retarded as you so that you wouldnt have to work, just sit on your ass and collect them checks lol. I cant believe she has the internet, they must be paying them crazy people more these days. Any one who knows mrs janie caudill knows shes a crazy, lazy, contolling, devil woman.
funny

South Fulton, TN

#15 Feb 16, 2013
The truth wrote:
Is that why u let ur man have sex w/ ur daughters? Is that why u sold her to her uncle when she was a young teen. Is that why u stole the child ur man knocked her up w/. I bet u wish everyday ur man wanted 2 touch u as much as he wanted ur children.
Janie, your daughters is talking shit about little miss perfect you lol, which one of the 10 could it be hmmmm.
The truth

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Not one of her daughters, just some one who knows the truth. She would let her man rape her daughters. She would force Kim to do it and then give them warm milk baths like that made it all ok. Now by no way shape or form am I defending Kim. I was there for her and she robbed me blind. As a matter of fact if I wasn't afraid of catching Hep for positive and god knows what else I would beat her unreconiseable. She has robed my mother also on several occasions. Think really hard Kim...is it really rape Kim when ur old enough to know better and can stop it but u enjoyed it. How does it feel having a bastard LUST child w/ daddy. Not love because u love nothing but selling ur self. He'll ur proud of it. U leave ur baby w ppl constantly for hrs & hrs at a time. If u really loved that baby u would give her so she don't become what u r. Bun knows how ur makin that baby live...if she could make it back for one day it would be ur last.
ROTT IN HELL KIM ;)
just_a_bitch

Richmond, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2013
I am by no means defending kim. She is a grown bitch now and she is nasty and a thief. She needs to have her self fixed and quick bringing all those babies in the world hooked on dope.
Anonymous

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2014
These messages are from last year but I'm gonna tell you all something right now, kim is my sister I love her to death and I also love my mom also as well! But you ppl getting on here talking sh*t about them is about to change! Like LIZ and little CRYSTAL, you both are no better than anybody else, what you think just because you go to the good will and bye stuff for like 25c and then you cell it for 3.00 dollars that makes you better psss right you two need to grow up and get a lif e which that's something you two don't have.. And my mother done a good job of raising her kids, and no my mother did not make kim like that she chose to be like that. So stay out there buisness and get a fucking life.
fox

Pineville, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2014
shes a nice person leave her alone talk about your own life
Want to know

Nashville, TN

#21 Jan 9, 2014
Fox are u nuts she a thief a snitch a hoe and drug addict
caaandy caane

United States

#22 Jan 14, 2014
Okay you all have business to talk about my sister and I'm pretty sure you all have stolen shit in your life plenty of time and I agree with fox
Want to know

Lexington, KY

#23 Jan 15, 2014
Fox is stupid not everyone is a thief or whore like you's her an her black buddy goes look to rob people he walks behind her well she hustles then they rob them ya fox a real up standing girl dumb if u believed what u Said u would put name instead bullshit fox

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darrell west 50 min Melissa 28
dead pineville and its dumb people 58 min Head 9
Graffiti wall 1 hr Johnson 3
Brandie Marie: Super Skanky Slμt 2 hr Kiki 3
People getting married 7 times going Jenson chu... 2 hr omg 12
Wow I'm not sure now 2 hr Mason 6
Why even have a cell phone 4 hr Cell 3

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance