First Prev
of 2
Next Last
warning

Corbin, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2012
This a warning all you drug dealer in and around pathfork.If you are coming from Harlan it will be on your left after you pass Pathfork bridge one of these guys live in a white traior over the hill after you passs pathfork first hollow on the left holly hollow, and then you can go on down to the next little hollow on the left not sure what the name is but most of the time you will see a man walking up and down it selling drugs his name will be put up next this is your warning.you are selling to the wrong person.
warning

Corbin, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2012
After crossing Pathfork bridge just a little ways on you left after passing the first church building on left the little camper on the left after you go across the bridge, They know about you too.Selling to the wrong person.
do you no

Washington, IN

#3 Aug 4, 2012
warning wrote:
After crossing Pathfork bridge just a little ways on you left after passing the first church building on left the little camper on the left after you go across the bridge, They know about you too.Selling to the wrong person.
you mint blackmout not pathfork.
Think About It First

Ripley, TN

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Putting peoples' names up on the internet and calling them drug dealers is libel, if you don't have any proof. All it would take is for the person whose name you drop to inform topix of what is going on, they get the IP address that you are posting from, find out who that IP address is assigned to (you), and then that person could presumably sue you for libel and defamation of character. Then you would have made that drug dealer much richer, and you would have to pay him/her if the court decided it. Of course, you could always decide to "stand on principle" and "not give those no-good drug-dealers a dime", but, of course, then you would be found to be in contempt of court for not doing what the judge himself ordered you to do, and he could always make you sit in jail on the contempt charge until you agreed to pay it.
What I am saying is, be careful...before you make the drug dealer richer. If you're really pissed off at him, I'd tell him to his face...but surely you realize by now that whoever you care about is buying drugs because they WANT to buy them...even if you are somehow successful at stopping that person from dealing, the person you care about is just gonna go somewhere else to buy the drugs. You can't police the world, and you can't MAKE people stop using drugs. Especially by knocking down ONE supplier...and it doesn't sound to me like you have any proof that this person is selling the drugs anyway.
Dropping names is a bad idea all-around. Handle your own business. Don't be a coward about things.
Saying

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Think About It First wrote:
Putting peoples' names up on the internet and calling them drug dealers is libel, if you don't have any proof. All it would take is for the person whose name you drop to inform topix of what is going on, they get the IP address that you are posting from, find out who that IP address is assigned to (you), and then that person could presumably sue you for libel and defamation of character. Then you would have made that drug dealer much richer, and you would have to pay him/her if the court decided it. Of course, you could always decide to "stand on principle" and "not give those no-good drug-dealers a dime", but, of course, then you would be found to be in contempt of court for not doing what the judge himself ordered you to do, and he could always make you sit in jail on the contempt charge until you agreed to pay it.
What I am saying is, be careful...before you make the drug dealer richer. If you're really pissed off at him, I'd tell him to his face...but surely you realize by now that whoever you care about is buying drugs because they WANT to buy them...even if you are somehow successful at stopping that person from dealing, the person you care about is just gonna go somewhere else to buy the drugs. You can't police the world, and you can't MAKE people stop using drugs. Especially by knocking down ONE supplier...and it doesn't sound to me like you have any proof that this person is selling the drugs anyway.
Dropping names is a bad idea all-around. Handle your own business. Don't be a coward about things.
BullCrap call the DEA or Unite. Starting with 1 is better than the old it will not stop them from using.
YOU HAVE TO STAND FOR SOMETHING OR YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING.
Bull

Georgetown, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2012
I think all drug dealers should be targets for shot gun practice. Better yet, long range rifle practice. I bet a million dollars that if people just start killing drug dealers, no one would really investigate. Something has to be done. Sounds good to me. Call it Drive by drug dealer shooting.
Think About It First

Ripley, TN

#7 Aug 4, 2012
I'm not disagreeing with the fact that selling poison to people is wrong.
All I'm trying to say is that you had better be able to prove that that person is selling drugs if you're going to be posting their name on an internet message board and ACCUSE them of selling drugs. The law works both ways. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. Which is a good thing, because with all the evil tongues wagging around here, I have personally seen just how twisted the truth (and OUTRIGHT LIES) can become. Is that person that you're referring to selling drugs? Most likely. The question is, can you PROVE it?
Saying

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
Think About It First wrote:
I'm not disagreeing with the fact that selling poison to people is wrong.
All I'm trying to say is that you had better be able to prove that that person is selling drugs if you're going to be posting their name on an internet message board and ACCUSE them of selling drugs. The law works both ways. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. Which is a good thing, because with all the evil tongues wagging around here, I have personally seen just how twisted the truth (and OUTRIGHT LIES) can become. Is that person that you're referring to selling drugs? Most likely. The question is, can you PROVE it?
ARE YOU SELLING?
Think About It First

Ripley, TN

#9 Aug 5, 2012
No, I'm not selling. I happen to know somebody in my area, though, who is making a mint. He deals with the dregs of society, needle freaks, meth heads, thieves, and people I just plain don't want around this area. I am trying to tell you people, I HAVE NO -=PROOF=- THAT HE IS SELLING ANYTHING, EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE WITHIN A 10-MILE RADIUS KNOWS IT. But if I were to post his name on this message board, when I can't PROVE anything, then that, people, is called LIBEL. IT IS AN ACTIONABLE OFFENSE. Also, I am pretty sure that he's co-operating with the police, and in return, they are allowing him to sell. He has been getting away with this shit for the past....oh, at least 5 years. He even has a fake fu(king badge that he keeps in his wallet...now why would somebody run around with a fake badge in their wallet? I started thinking though, maybe he has a little "Get-Out-of-Jail-Free " card (I have been told that he does, in fact, have just that...by someone who would know).
Let me just be clear: I don't trust drug dealers. I damned sure don't trust cops, whom I know for a FACT that SOME are dealing. And I KNOW I DON'T TRUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ON TOPIX AND AT CHURCH WHO PRETEND OUTRAGE AT DRUG-DEALERS AND THEN CALL THEM UP BECAUSE THEY'VE JUST GOTTEN A PRESCRIPTION FILLED THAT THEY NEED TO SELL BECAUSE THEY NEED THE MONEY TO KEEP THEIR LIGHT BILL ON, OR MAKE THEIR TRUCK PAYMENT, OR FEED THEIR KIDS.
I take care of my own problems. I also don't poke my nose into sh!t that doesn't concern me. In fact, I'm taking my a$$ back home to Ohio, because I am sick of this area. People smile at one another and shake each others' hands and then rush inside to get on the phone and talk sh!t about the people before the other guy has even pulled out of the driveway. My advice to you people? You want to know who is REALLY doing drugs and selling drugs? Buy a scanner. Doesn't have to be expensive, just a 10-channel job. I'll even give you the cordless phone frequencies, because I have them memorized. It is not illegal to listen in because there is no expectation of privacy on a CORDLESS PHONE. Then you folks can all call the police on whoever happens to be getting some traffic in their driveway until eventually the cops stop coming around because they've branded you the "crazy paranoid lady."
Am I a drug dealer? No. IN ONE MORE SEMESTER I AM A NURSE, AND WE ARE IN DEMAND EVEN MORE THAN THE DRUG DEALERS. AND ALTHOUGH WE HAVE TO WORK A LOT, WE PROBABLY MAKE MUCH BETTER MONEY. But you folks go right ahead and post peoples' names on Topix with no proof, and see if that libel suit doesn't happen. I'm trying to help you people here. Apparently it is not appreciated. So go ahead. Knock yourselves out.
But don't say that you had no idea what could happen (libel).
Seeya!(Actually, I won't!:D )
Feds

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Aug 5, 2012
This forum was invented to gain information.Don't be stopped by the locals using scare tactics.
Friend of Feds

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 5, 2012
Think About It First. Has something to HIDE....
Your Mother

Pound, WI

#12 Aug 11, 2012
Anybody who thinks that drug dealers are to blame, are complete and total IDIOTS!!! Whoever posted the message in this forum: The drug dealer IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM. The problem is the scum of the earth junkie that your are related to, who continues to buy drugs, steal for drugs, preform sex for drugs. The dealer is just making a dollar. Fix the scumbag junkie, not the dealer your MORON!
thats cool

Somerset, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2012
blame drug dealers for everything!!
Asking

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 12, 2012
Your Mother wrote:
Anybody who thinks that drug dealers are to blame, are complete and total IDIOTS!!! Whoever posted the message in this forum: The drug dealer IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM. The problem is the scum of the earth junkie that your are related to, who continues to buy drugs, steal for drugs, preform sex for drugs. The dealer is just making a dollar. Fix the scumbag junkie, not the dealer your MORON!
Let me guess YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THE TRAILORS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. Right?
some one thats concerned

Murray, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2012
I know some right on high way 92 i dont no why but they get out of every thing every one knows what they do they are the lucky halls
Just me

Lebanon, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2012
I say put them all out of Bell co. It would be a better place to live!
please check it out

United States

#17 Sep 2, 2012
The best place to start when you want to clean up your community is at home. I'm not saying this to make anyone mad, just to make you think.You have to start with yourself and work outward to make a change.There is a song on youtube by the casting crown, titled; Jesus friend of sinners, this is a very eye-opening song. If every christian in that area would listen to this song and really try what it says to do you would soon have your community back ! There is a video of this song on there that shows the lyrics, it really helps you to understand it when the words are right there for you to read. Please listen to it and start the change today.
skin art

Richmond, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2012
I wish pot were legal again
to much bull

Washington, IN

#19 Sep 23, 2012
it not like john law dont know pushing drugs. because pusher's make money the law makes more money the court's make more than any of thim and the one that pay's for all of it is the drug head so when you are driveing home on a new black top road thank the drug head. so get real the law know were it's all at. to much income
tell the truth

Washington, IN

#20 Sep 23, 2012
hit home HU!!HU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cawoods celebrate 50 years - 14 hr steve B 3
COLBY setting fires? 15 hr Tara 15
Kim (Jun '16) Fri Kim 2
Is Johnny walker dead (May '14) Fri rat 22
Where Them LIQUOR STORES? Fri Metric 17
Pot Growers and The Fires Thu zombies 7
how about kristina (Jan '09) Thu Man of honesty 115

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages