Baby in Wallsend (Pineville, Ky.)

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2009
I heard today that someone found a dead 2 week old baby in Wallsend (Pineville,Ky.)! Does anyone know anything about this? I sure hope it's not true!
Michelle

Manchester, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2009
I haven't heard anything about it, I Pray it isn't true.
believe in god

AOL

#3 Oct 6, 2009
yes it is true it was 8 days old not sure the funeral arranigments yet the babys mom used to be with roger collett the babys moms name was rosa
Katie

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2009
omg! how very very very sad!!!!! sending up prayers.
baby blue

Murray, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2009
believe in god wrote:
yes it is true it was 8 days old not sure the funeral arranigments yet the babys mom used to be with roger collett the babys moms name was rosa
Sending Prayers to family/friends..One things for sure shes a ANGEL IN HEAVEN..
OMG

Dyer, TN

#6 Oct 6, 2009
omg this is terrible! What happened to it does anyone know?
so sad

Pineville, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2009
does eanyone know how it died
candy korn

AOL

#8 Oct 6, 2009
not sure how it died only got told that the parents woke up and the baby wasnt breathing and they took it to the hospital and it had already passed but really the baby is in better hands now its gods little angel now prayers for the family
Michelle

Manchester, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2009
So sorry for your loss, there are no words kind enough to take away the burden you are now carrying I send my condolences to you and the family.
who

Dyer, TN

#10 Oct 6, 2009
what is rosa's last name????
saddened

Pineville, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2009
anyone know what happened yet? so sorry for this loss.
kayla honeycutt

Macon, GA

#12 Oct 8, 2009
yea i know rose really good she is a good person i have always liked her and i was told im not sure if its true but i reckon it was the swine flu thats took the baby my sisters kids go too flat lick and she isn't sendin them too school b/c of it there is four cases of it in the school now we all need to be watchin out for this b/c it is a serious sickness lord i hope everything is okay with her i pray for her too make it through this its hard losin someone u love soo much
someone who cares

Pineville, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2009
who wrote:
what is rosa's last name????
it is smith is her moms names her dad is junebug mason
yea

Dyer, TN

#14 Oct 8, 2009
was it rogers baby
kayla honeycutt

Manchester, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2009
im not sure whose baby it was all i know is rose needs prayers and her family does as well but make sure u pray for her she carried that baby for 9 months and had it took away in 8 days soo just imagine what she is going through pray for her she is a sweet person....
Katie

United States

#16 Oct 8, 2009
continued prayers
Michelle

London, KY

#17 Oct 8, 2009
May the Lord keep you strong and in His care until the day you are rejoiced with your little loved one. I believe the Lord Himself gets lonely from time to time so He calls for another little Angel to come dance at His feet. You are in everyones Prayers tonight and always, if there is anything you need just ask and even though there are some cruel people out there, at the same time there are some good ones who will be there to help.
R I P LIL ANGEL

Pineville, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2009
The funeral is Sat.,Oct.10th,from 2-3 pm at Brooks-Durham Funeral Home in Pineville....Please keep the family in your Prayers.
ppqp

Pineville, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2009
prayers are with the family... so sorry this has happened but know that god must have needed another angel with him in heaven.
Eastern Kentucky

Bolivar, TN

#20 Oct 9, 2009
I am so sorry to the horrific loss to the family of this baby. My children do attend school at Lone Jack, and they are both out of school for the H1N1 flu. As soon as the showed signs of sickness I took them to the doctor, and they are now being treated with tamaflu and antibiotics at home. This is a very tricky illness, because out of the blue my kids started a fever on a saturday and cough on sunday. They both had very fast breathing also. They are 50% better but I am still worried as a parent. If everyone would keep there kids home a couple of days then they would close school. This is a very serious illness so please be careful. Please pray for my children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a...... 1 hr German 2
pch 5 hr Kermit the frog 49
Bell County Jail 7 hr Head of DOC 16
Steve fuson 8 hr Angie 2
I am Rick johson 8 hr Rick Johnson 28
Atvs 9 hr Jon 6
Parking around pic pac 9 hr Yes 11

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance