wondering

Kennett, MO

#1 Apr 25, 2012
This guy works in Picpac he acts kinda strange. What kinda person is he?
Samantha

Hollywood, FL

#2 Apr 25, 2012
wondering wrote:
This guy works in Picpac he acts kinda strange. What kinda person is he?
Terry is a very kind person that treats everyone with respect. He isn't strange at all, he's a great guy.
robin

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2012
who u shittin? terry hes a frekin idiot with a bad smart mouth once you know him I tried to rent from him once payed on time etc one day he says I gotta move asked him why told wanted to work on house day after I got my stuff out another family moved in luck would have it I got to know the people who moved in(thru work) I wondered if maybe they were friends cause I knew I hadn't given him any reason to not rent to me well one day I just asked if they had been friends, Now this will knock your socks off
they hadn't even known him before they moved in someone had told him they were looking for a rental and was able to pay well ended up 25 more than he was charging me no he hadn't known them was just that greedy. he had called her husband and offered it to them telling them it was coming open? figure that one he wont look me in the face to this day I know he found out I knew them he just didn't figure on my finding out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Hud's Phone Number? (Jan '09) 13 min Dozier 12
Little Rick out looking for little boys 48 min Angie 8
75 cent bud 3.50 fatty hog leg joints 6 hr Joyce 10
Who cares who runs any bell school now 7 hr Loaded questions 4
joanie brock (Mar '14) 8 hr really 17
Super of schools 22 hr Change time 15
mountain view nursing home whos next Sun jpsmith 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages