Why do republicans suck?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#85 Sep 10, 2012
anything wrote:
Anything is better than the last few years we have had to endure. Is it just Obama's fault. No, he did
inherit a lot of issues. But remember he hot elected by acknowledging those problems and PROMISED to fix them. Something he not only failed in doing but, made many more problems bigger. Do not promise to do something and then no do it. I think its pretty simple. But neither side wants what it really takes to fix things. Most of you on here do not want what it take to fix things. To start with, the taxes we pay in need re-managed. First of all the kick backs under the tables need to stop. Then welfare, food stamps, and government programs all need TOTALLY revamped. Don't get me started on Obama care...that near communist form as one can get. People, should not be able to draw a check when nothing other than lazy is wrong with them! Furthermore, I don't have a problem with others coming to this country to live. Because if you get down to the heart of it, anyone not a Native American can't say get out of my USA. What should change is how you enter, if you are caught, coming in illegally, if your are caught hiring an Illegal Alien, if you are caught renting to an Illegal Alien, you should be fined harshly. SO, the next come pretty easy then, stop giving free health care to those not an American citizen. This all would free up a good portion of monies. Then there is how much Big Government pays themselves, to do little to nothing. Our entire Nation as we know it is so Lazy, so pansies AZZED that the entire World no longer looks up to us as a leading force but a joke. Our Schools are not held accountable, we produce some of the dumbest kids as of late, in comparison to a global view point. We are one of the most obese Nations. The list goes on and on and on. Simple, the nation's people have to want real change before real change can happen. We can't even get up and change a TV station on our own anymore, little alone make an effort to change the things needing changed. So, don't blame a Republican or a Democrat. It;s not just one party or another any more. It's all of them.
how can he fix them, when the republicans, are cutting his throat every way he turns... the QUESTION, that i would like answered is, WHERE did all them TRILLIONS go, that BAD TIMES BUSH done away with, there is no money trail WITH BUSH, like there is with OBAMA...
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#86 Sep 10, 2012
truth wrote:
Truth is neither are better than the other. Truth is we don't have a good candidate. Democrat nor Republican, and we haven't for a while. They may have different party names. But all the same. Pretty much like comparing a copperhead and a rattlesnake. Sure they go by different names but they are still a poisonous snake. Politicians are all snakes. That's how Obama got in office to start with, he played in this aggregation of the people. He played the hand that he was so different. In the end of four years, we the people are still a pawn in his game. But the real question is what the hell can be done to change this. Maybe the citizens of our nation need to figue out what it will take before we loose our freedom and country period.
THIS WORLD, and COUNTRY, changed in 1981 for the worse, when REAGANISM was created... if you dont know what REAGANISM is, it is nothing but, UNADULTERATED, SELFISH, UNCARING, GREED!!!
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#87 Sep 10, 2012
just what does that mean, when RUSH LIMBAUGH said, OBAMA must fail at all costs!!! just what did he mean by, AT ALL COSTS??? OR, what did MITCH ROMNEY MCCONNELL mean, when he said my main objective is, to make sure that OBAMA fails!!! someone please answer that for me???
Tweeter McBramble

Richmond, KY

#88 Sep 11, 2012
truefact wrote:
They can suck a watermelon through a straw.
why is that??
because liberals like to kill babys during gay orgys.
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#89 Sep 12, 2012
Tweeter McBramble wrote:
<quoted text> because liberals like to kill babys during gay orgys.
im a liberal and i am against abortion and gays marring...
anything

Richmond, KY

#90 Sep 12, 2012
I wonder what would happen, if we had a person to run that had the peoples best interest really at heart. And the only people allowed to vote where the ones not on welfare, and food stamps, since that seems to be clouding their vision a lot. Those on unemployment would get to vote, as they must have worked at one time to get that. It's time the workers of America took our Nation back. Back from every one of the Political liars. There needs to be another Revolution!!! Real change not broken promises of change. I guess one thing is for sure, both party lines proven they can do one thing...LIE.
Sterling

Denver, CO

#91 Sep 12, 2012
Your vote means nothing regardless of who it is running for president there just corporates puppets and nothing more, wanna know who runs this Country and controls it? The federal banks and mass corporation company along with the international political hitman who will buy out any decision they so chose. They run the show and they run the world we keep the "monetary money flowing in circulation" they borrow more bonds raise the ceiling" and it's just a giant circle of us blue collars making money that has already been circulated debt :)
King Coal

Richmond, KY

#92 Sep 23, 2012
caues they got morals
JUST THE FACTS

Lawrenceville, GA

#93 Oct 25, 2012
fhtmfacts wrote:
FHTM Impact 2012 – A Great white money shark washes ashore! Who sucks more - the Republicans or Paul Orberson?
“If the fate of your business model rests at the hands of one individual,(not me) to the extent that you have to spend millions of dollars to try and shut him up then the system is just fatally flawed. Fix the PROBLEM not the SYMPTOM. This is all just a side effect of what you have created. I don’t see the worst of the worst companies out there that act like this or have to put up with this nonsense. What’s the common denominator? Stop acting like 3rd graders and run a business for once”, says Rob Jenkins.
FHTM has not only engaged in a malicious prosecution since the very beginning but they have had their representatives call and threaten Mr. Isaacs life.. The ex- FHTM general counsel, Judy Hammerschmidt, who was not even licensed to practice law in Kentucky, and still isnt.
She has since been reprimanded by the Kentucky Bar Association. No evidence existed or exists to back any of their claims. If FHTM had a case with legal merit they would have never agreed to a settlement and dismissal in June 2011. They didn’t win anything as they have rumored through the ranks of their cult-like followers.
FHTM continues to purposefully engage in behavior that is extreme and outrageous which is intended to cause severe mental anguish and they should be penalized for the intentional infliction of emotional distress. The FHTM attorneys, who are milking their cash-cow client, have outright said that they will not be satisfied until Mr. Isaacs is homeless, without family, living on welfare in a cardboard box under a bridge somewhere. Their intention is not to get at the truth but instead to bankrupt Mr. Isaacs.
Mr. Isaacs took a sabbatical since the settlement in June 2011. He has given no further media interviews, no television appearances, no AG complaints and no internet blogging. It doesn’t matter if he discusses FHTM or not. The FHTM legal team is so bent on blaming Mr. Isaacs for every negative comment or complaint made against them anywhere that they are blinded by the fact that others despise them as well of not more than he ever did. They have made Mr. Isaacs the poster child for not going against their cult and fraudulent business model.
Their continued malicious prosecution and harassment resulted in Mr. Isaacs stress level hitting the roof in August 2011 causing a major life threatening heart attack. He underwent two major surgeries inside of a month to save his life. Doctor’s orders were to eliminate anything stressful in my life including the FHTM litigation and work. He was forced into retirement and has been going broke as a direct result of the litigation by FHTM in their attempt to kill him literally. It is like they smelled the blood and won’t let up till Mr. Isaacs is gone from the face of the earth permanently.
Who in their sane mind would ever think that such a supposedly respectable company, run by the “King of MLM”– Paul Orberson, would spend all of their resources on attempted murder? Their intentions are clear - don’t rest until Mr. Isaacs is dead and gone.
This is Bob Mills business partner of Joseph Isaacs. Google Joseph Isaacs Palm Harbor Fl for the FACTS.
God

London, KY

#94 Oct 25, 2012
Republican are angels...democrats are demons
rather

Richmond, KY

#95 Oct 26, 2012
Rather suck than take it up the rear. And taking it up the rear is what American's have had to do for 4 yrs now. So, please change it up and give our ass's a break.
demostar

Ripley, TN

#96 Oct 26, 2012
Nobody takes it up the ass's like a republican.
Guess

Richmond, KY

#97 Oct 26, 2012
demostar wrote:
Guess we are screwed either way then. maybe I should by stock in KY Jelly.
well now

London, KY

#98 Oct 26, 2012
demostar wrote:
Never heard of a republican homosexual or lesbian...everyone knows they are all democrats
coffin nail

Richmond, KY

#99 Oct 27, 2012
truefact wrote:
They can suck a watermelon through a straw.
why is that??
why did the democRATS steal the watermelon and give it to a lazy check drawer?
hey

Mascot, TN

#100 Oct 28, 2012
Everyone is worried about economic and foreign policy. No one is looking at the most important thing,social policy. The attack on true christian values is seriously troubling. Obama is doing his best to do away with moral values. He beleives anything goes as long as it doesnt offend non christians.
Mike

Stockton, CA

#101 Jan 16, 2013
Republicans suck because freeloading low information voters that sit in front of a T.V for 6 hours a day are told Republicans suck! This county has become so dumbed down most couldn't give you the differences between left and right.
Fat, freeloading trash hear the T.V and other swarmy left wing media say Republican suck because they expect people to be responsible for their own lives. That's enough for any freeloading drone to speak their mind. I've lost all empathy for uninformed, freeloading breeders.
Ex Republican

Cadiz, KY

#102 Jan 17, 2013
The Republican Party, the party of Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and even Reagan does not exist anymore. It was hijacked about fifteen or twenty years ago by a bizarre coalition of Christian dominionists the likes of Rev. Gary North and Libertarians like the Koch Bros. and their lackey Rand Paul. The Christian dominionists want to turn the country into a theocracy that would look something like a "Christian" version of the Taliban with a touch of good old witch hunting Puritanism. The Libertarians want a country organized according to pure survival-of-the-strongest, all-wealth-to-the-richest-few Social Darwinism.
VJ

Lebanon, KY

#103 Jan 22, 2013
anything wrote:
I wonder what would happen, if we had a person to run that had the peoples best interest really at heart. And the only people allowed to vote where the ones not on welfare, and food stamps, since that seems to be clouding their vision a lot. Those on unemployment would get to vote, as they must have worked at one time to get that. It's time the workers of America took our Nation back. Back from every one of the Political liars. There needs to be another Revolution!!! Real change not broken promises of change. I guess one thing is for sure, both party lines proven they can do one thing...LIE.
I Agree, if we had a good person to run for President and they didn't care if the rich people got mad at them because they raised the taxes on the rich, we might get somewhere. But it is never going to happen. The Republicans and Democrats are never going to work together even for the good of our Country!
True

Dyer, TN

#104 Jan 27, 2013
rather wrote:
Rather suck than take it up the rear. And taking it up the rear is what American's have had to do for 4 yrs now. So, please change it up and give our ass's a break.
This is so true!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earl Broughton 1 hr Candy 5
Lil Freddie 2 hr Batman 85
I’m tired of my kids step mom 2 hr Hellion 26
Bruce Hendrickson 2 hr CS fan BH disorder 12
Wicked Witch 3 hr Really 9
Girls only 6 hr Ron 2
Can Gov. Matt Bevin be impeached for robbing st... Tue Go Trump Go 20

Pineville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages