sirens in arjay
nosy

Dyer, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2012
What's going on in Arjay? Lots of sirens!
pam

Murray, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2012
bad wreck up there.
Hey

Mayfield, KY

#3 Apr 25, 2012
A man from Red Bird named Jerry Caldwell, it was his two daughters Sharon Caldwell and Krystal Caldwell. Sharon was killed on impact and they flew Krystal out. She is also 8 months pregnant. Everyone pray for the family!!!!!!
hey

Fulton, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2012
what happened?
friend

Madisonville, KY

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Praying for you girls may God be with the family Hang in there crystal
Creek Girl

Mayfield, KY

#6 Apr 26, 2012
I was wondering about this... I heard that there was diesel fuel running all down red bird mountain making it badly slick causing the wreck, I heard a police officer responding also wrecked... I hope all is well i went to redbird with Crystal and really liked her alot then... and if she's pregnant she needs all the prayers in the world and she will be getting them from me, as will the whole family... Sorry Caldwell family for your loss!
Creek Girl

Mayfield, KY

#7 Apr 26, 2012
Why isn't this thing posting for me. Like I said already... Supposidy there was some kind of fuel on Red bird mountain making it very slick a police officer also wrecked coming to the scene. I went to red bird school with Crystal and really liked her alot my family has been around the Caldwells all my life and I really hate this news. My prayers will definately b with Crystal and her unborn baby as well as the whole Caldwell family.

Since: Apr 07

Manchester Ky

#8 Apr 26, 2012
Creek Girl wrote:
Why isn't this thing posting for me. Like I said already... Supposidy there was some kind of fuel on Red bird mountain making it very slick a police officer also wrecked coming to the scene. I went to red bird school with Crystal and really liked her alot my family has been around the Caldwells all my life and I really hate this news. My prayers will definately b with Crystal and her unborn baby as well as the whole Caldwell family.
They wasn't coming from Pineville. They was coming from redbird on there way home. I'm the older sister. And its killed me i just can't believe it. Crystal is stable but critical. The took the baby last night and is not looking for it to make it. So please everyone be praying that Crystal makes it. I'm on facebook if you want o know more. Because i'm not gonna say to much on here. My name is Eugenia Reames on facebook.
Creek Girl

Mayfield, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2012
Ill add u.. I need to know when the funeral for Sharon and so fourth will b. I am praying for Crystal.. and the baby, for the whole family.. loosing someone is always tough but it seems extra sad and hard when they're young like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the jobs ALBEY? 1 hr Advice 76
Bell Co Jail 1 hr Opinion 24
Bell County Drug Reputation Goes Nationwide 1 hr Opinion 2
Burning Down the House 5 hr fires 2
Handsome Guy Sun and back 2
Jennifer Gray Sun Old Timer 6
Sarah Davis (Dec '13) Sat explain 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages